Democrats on the Capitol steps protesting democrat policies

marke

It was bound to come to this. Leftist Marxists shamefully drove Trump out of office and now are faced with nobody to blame but their own selves for the horrible mess the country is now in due to failed democrat policies.

Trust me when I tell you: If you did this, you would be arrested and thrown in jail. And if you did this in support of President Trump, you would rot in jail, and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi would whip up a hot “9/11-style commission” to hold circus hearings into your little “insurrection.”
But these squatters protesting rent belong to Mrs. Pelosi. They are actually protesting themselves. The squatting Squad of insurrectionists are all Democrats — the very same Democrats who control the White House and both chambers of Congress.
This is what is now known as pulling a Gwen Berry — protesting the very power you have chosen to represent. Somebody should make up T-shirts that read, “Don’t tread on you,” with a rattlesnake biting itself.
Or, “Hey, hey, LBJ, how many kids did I kill today?”

Progressive Democrats assailed both the leadership of their own party in the House and in the White House as well as the Senate working on an infrastructure at the end of the eviction moratorium.