Democrats lied about embedded agents in Jan 6 protests

marke

Democrats cooked up the "sedition" theory to deceive Americans into thinking opponents of voter fraud were seeking to overthrow the legitimate government. That leftist democrat conspiracy theory was just another lying leftist story-tale by crooked democrats who will do anything illegal, immoral, unethical, or wrong to seize power by fraud. That is what Hillary's lying leftist democrat Trump/Russians conspiracy theory was all about. America does not need these lying leftist democrat dogs seizing illegitimate power and control. They are enemies of America and their tactics are as destructive as they are wicked.

“At least 20 FBI and ATF assets were embedded around the Capitol on J6,” read a footnote on Page 6 of the motion. No other details were provided in the document.
The footnote said defense attorneys “combed through a mountain of discovery,” including FBI form 302 summaries of interviews conducted by FBI agents.
In addition to the information about law-enforcement assets on the ground at the Capitol, the footnote says, the Oath Keepers “were being monitored and recorded prior to J6.”
Poring over evidence turned over in discovery by prosecutors in two major Oath Keepers cases has “not found one iota of proof” that defendants “had any plan, intention, design, or scheme to specifically enter the Capitol Building on J6,” the motion said.

marke

In other words, you got nuthin'.
As for as you are concerned, that is correct. For others, there remain thousands of documented evidence like this:

Voter Fraud:When President Donald Trump brought up the idea that noncitizens were casting ballots in elections, the reaction was fast and furious. Such a thing, if it exists at all, is exceedingly rare, we were told. But when one state decided to take a close look, it found something quite different.
After a yearlong voter-fraud probe, Texas discovered that, lo and behold, 95,000 people identified as noncitizens had voter registrations. What's more, 58,000 of them voted in one or more Texas elections.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
After a yearlong voter-fraud probe, Texas discovered that, lo and behold, 95,000 people identified as noncitizens had voter registrations. What's more, 58,000 of them voted in one or more Texas elections.

Texas' election chief on Thursday defended giving prosecutors a list of 95,000 potential noncitizens on the state's voter rolls before vetting the information, which turned out to wrongly include scores of people who were naturalized before casting legal ballots. Nearly 58,000 of those voters were said to have cast a ballot at least once, but those numbers quickly unraveled.

marke

Texas' election chief on Thursday defended giving prosecutors a list of 95,000 potential noncitizens on the state's voter rolls before vetting the information, which turned out to wrongly include scores of people who were naturalized before casting legal ballots. Nearly 58,000 of those voters were said to have cast a ballot at least once, but those numbers quickly unraveled.

Let's say scores of the non-citizens on the rolls of dozens of states that have tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of non-citizens on the voter rolls turned out to have been naturalized before voting. What about the rest of the tens of thousands of non-citizens on the rolls who may have voted?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Let's say scores of the non-citizens on the rolls of dozens of states that have tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of non-citizens on the voter rolls turned out to have been naturalized before voting. What about the rest of the tens of thousands of non-citizens on the rolls who may have voted?
"Let's say"? The problem is that you can say whatever you want and it doesn't have to be true. Prove it.

marke

"Let's say"? The problem is that you can say whatever you want and it doesn't have to be true. Prove it.
I know leftists planned and executed violence at the Capitol on Jan 6. You think no leftists were embedded in the mob inciting violence. You prove you are right. I already know I am right.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I know leftists planned and executed violence at the Capitol on Jan 6. You think no leftists were embedded in the mob inciting violence. You prove you are right. I already know I am right.
Which leftists planned and executed violence at the Capitol on Jan 6? Name them.