Democrats lie but do not repent when exposed

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
So, every cop-hating black racist terrorist thug I know is a flaming leftist democrat gangster.
Well, they certainly aren't conservative Republican voters. But it's not like they're attending Democratic Party conventions either. Most likely, they aren't voters at all.

How many democrats support Louis Farrakhan, 3 million? 30 million?
Right? They always point to one of two guys who are nobodies, and meanwhile on his side there are tons of pure racist hate-mongers who actually have large followings.

Luser Name is a pure hypocrite, and prevaricator

marke

Well, they certainly aren't conservative Republican voters. But it's not like they're attending Democratic Party conventions either. Most likely, they aren't voters at all.
You condemn the republican party because a handful of misguided people with handfuls of followers claim to be republican, yet make excuses for millions of democrat followers of radical militant black racist thugs?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You condemn the republican party because a handful of misguided people with handfuls of followers claim to be republican, yet make excuses for millions of democrat followers of radical militant black racist thugs?
Who has Louis Farrakhan mugged or killed?

And THAT is the bottom line. Their whole party is filled will evil, and the best that Luser Name can do is dig up old David Duke who has no following at all.

marke

Who has Louis Farrakhan mugged or killed?
How many muggers and killers have been incited to commit violence and murder by Louis Farrakhan, Black Lives Matter, the SPLC, Maxine Waters, and hundreds of other democrats, hundreds? Thousands?

What white guy you seem to despise has murdered or inspired others to commit racist or political murders? Anyone?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
He has got himself backed into a corner where he now has to defend an anti-semitic hate group. And he does not care.
The Nation of Islam is certainly anti-Semitic, and nothing I've said could be misconstrued otherwise, except dishonestly by you.

The NOI is anti-Semitic, but so were the "Unite the Right" crowd. Can we expect to see any condemnation of them by you for their anti-Semitism?

The NOI is a religious cult group with many bizarre beliefs, but otherwise, they are generally law-abiding people so far as I'm aware. They are against drinking, drugs, gangs, etc.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Well, I was gonna say I was glad you changed your avatar but an "angry Trump" countenance isn't that far removed from a smug one. Still, mildly preferable...also, your post has merit which should have really been paramount in all honesty...
How do you like me now? :ROFLMAO: