Democrats deleted files and then lied about it

marke

More disturbing news is coming out of Arizona. An auditor found that files were deliberately and dishonestly removed from Arizona voting machines, but leftist liars claimed that was not true. America is in trouble with lying leftist politicians currently operating under illegitimate authority to corrupt our elections to ensure democrat crooks will win future elections by fraud if necessary.

A forensic auditor helping conduct an audit of 2020 election machines in Arizona’s largest county disputed on May 20 reports claiming he backtracked on allegations that files were deleted from one of the machines.
“My testimony on May 19th before the AZ Senate is being taken out of context by some media outlets. To confirm: the ‘Databases’ directory on the EMS Primary Server WAS deleted containing the voting databases. I was able to recover the deleted databases through forensic data recovery processes,” Ben Cotton, founder of CyFIR, said in a statement emailed to The Epoch Times by the audit’s liaison. ...
Both outlets left out the crucial context from Cotton’s testimony before Arizona state senators on May 18.
Cotton said in examining the machine that he discovered a master file table “that clearly indicated that the database directory was deleted from that server.”
“Subsequently, I’ve been able to recover all of those deleted files, and I have access to that data,” he said. “I have the information I need from the recovery efforts of the data.”