Democrats are Good Little Nazis: Turn Your Neighbors In

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
And so it begins. Be little snitches and throw your neighbor under the bus. It's all part of the Biden plan to bring us together......in cattle cars.

Lefties be sure to let us know when Beijing Biden says this type of behavior is unacceptable

Days before Thanksgiving, Oregon Gov. Kate Brown said she believes residents who know their neighbors are celebrating Thanksgiving should call the police.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
'You can have cocaine and heroin, but not turkey?' Oregon Gov. Brown is slammed for telling people to SNITCH on neighbors violating COVID rules this Thanksgiving - weeks after Democrat state decriminalized ALL drugs

The governor of Oregon has sparked outrage by saying that neighbors should call the police if they find another family celebrating Thanksgiving with a large gathering in their home, in what one local official said turned people into 'second-rate slaves' in their own homes. . . . . .
. . . . . 'Oregon just legalized heroin and maybe cocaine. And so it's okay to have heroine and cocaine, but not turkey for Thanksgiving? That is un-American.
Not only ae democrats fascists they are also insane

chair

Late last night I saw a burglar breaking into an apartment. He was on a ladder, and had bolt cutters to cut through the bars on the window.

I did not call the police. Who am I to interfere with his freedom?

Gary K

Banned
Late last night I saw a burglar breaking into an apartment. He was on a ladder, and had bolt cutters to cut through the bars on the window.

Nice fallacy.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

A good way to test if you are a snitch or a witness is to put your name in the justice system as an accuser. If you want to remain anonymous, you might be a snitch.