Delusional Trump claiming that according to "legal votes" he's won. Insanity.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Howard Stern called it right. Being president has been a disaster for Donald Trump It's been a disaster for America, too, but that's another issue.

Asked if Trump was “capable of a certain level of soulful introspection,” Stern said, “No.” He posited that Trump is actually a very emotional person, but was forced to close off that well due to the trauma of growing up with a very overbearing father. “I feel that Donald is caught up in getting the love of the masses, which is unobtainable and leads to no good,” Stern said.
Stern also offered his thoughts on Trump’s tenure so far, quipping, “There’s a reason I didn’t vote for Donald.” He said he believed Hillary Clinton was actually “into the job” of being president, whereas “Donald, I knew he would spend more time golfing than serving the White House. What can I say? I don’t get the focus of the administration, and I don’t get its divisiveness. I think Donald was a lot happier not being in the White House.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/cultur...tern-donald-trump-president-interview-833343/

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Howard Stern called it right. Being president has been a disaster for Donald Trump It's been a disaster for America, too, but that's another issue.

I'm more interested in the issue of it being a disaster for America than I am in the issue of it being Trump's personal disaster.

He's trying to foment a coup, and his followers are listening. Bannon has called for the beheading of Dr. Fauci and Christopher Wray. There's a cop in Alabama saying Biden voters should be lined up and have a bullet in their skull. There are groups on FB organizing for violence to vote counters.

Arthur Brain

Expect this for a while unfortunately. There was no way Trump was going to bow out with anything resembling grace but rather a flurry of fits and tantrums, from election night itself. He'll try and bog things down with lawsuits and unsubstantiated fraud claims for as long as he possibly can and even then, he'll likely still refuse to budge if the forecasts are correct (which is looking more and more likely) and loses the election. He just won't accept it.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Expect this for a while unfortunately. There was no way Trump was going to bow out with anything resembling grace but rather a flurry of fits and tantrums, from election night itself. He'll try and bog things down with lawsuits and unsubstantiated fraud claims for as long as he possibly can and even then, he'll likely still refuse to budge if the forecasts are correct (which is looking more and more likely) and loses the election. He just won't accept it.

In the meantime I'm watching a disturbing number of people in this country going freaking nuts. QAnon-addled, conspiracy-drenched nuts.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I remember Watergate, when one week you saw all sorts of "Nixon: now more than ever" signs, and then a year later, no one would admit to supporting him.

The people who worship Trump as a god will fall away from him when he turns out to be a loser.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
But sadly the World is painting quite a picture about him just now.
Whilst governments keep quiet (who might need his business) the people are calling out.

Use Google to see reports that are coming in....

If he loses the vote, will you go outside? Even with your guns? Just askin'....

Screen-Shot-2020-11-06-at-6-44-08-AM.png

Unfortunately we can't embed tweets, you can see this short clip at the direct link:

https://twitter.com/HRHAdeyemiAdams/...930747392?s=20

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
But sadly the World is painting quite a picture about him just now.
Whilst governments keep quiet (who might need his business) the people are calling out.

Use Google to see reports that are coming in....

If he loses the vote, will you go outside? Even with your guns? Just askin'....

I go outside with my guns every day

Arthur Brain

I remember Watergate, when one week you saw all sorts of "Nixon: now more than ever" signs, and then a year later, no one would admit to supporting him.

The people who worship Trump as a god will fall away from him when he turns out to be a loser.

What, even the MAGA! crowd, the ones who think he's the best ever?

Oh dear...