ECT Define Preterism before censoring people

Interplanner

Musterion has shown us what small-mindedness is by banning me from 'preterism is a cult' discussion. I don't think I'm a pret, and I don't think he is, but he is there, bannishing me from being there.

Before any of this is done, things should be defined. Perhaps by then, you may not see any need to bannish, because its problems will take care of themselves.

As you know, I avoid things that are too nebulous to define, but since Ryrie said 2P2P is the essence, the core, of D'ism, I have no problem referring to D'ism honestly.

Danoh

I sincerely doubt he was saying all that from hurt feelings.

More like he was mostly voicing a right disagreement on his part regarding Musti's, one-sided, cult-like nonsense.

But Musti is one of your own with your version of MAD and how it deals with any opposition; so your response is to be expected.

Nevertheless, I still expect better of you, in contrast to some of your own within how your version of MAD and how it deals with ANY opposition...

Danoh

Hah - the "grace" hypocrites have had me removed from their cult BASED thread.

What hypocrites SOME of these "MADS" are.

VERY FEW MADS are like that.

But the VERY FEW that ARE...could care less.

The cult such FEW turn MAD into...is THEIR conscience.

:chuckle:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Musterion didn't have you banned. I banned you for this nonsense. Posts like this do not belong in the ECT.

Not all 66 books of the Bible were inspired.

Luke and Acts are two that are not, just as some of the other histories (in the OT) are not.

And not all that Paul wrote was inspired.

And throw out the KJV - it was not inspired.

Neither are its' book titles, and so on.

As for your Jordan comment, thanks for the compliment :chuckle:

Questioning the legitimacy or inspiration of the Bible or parts of the bible do not belong in the ECT. Nuff said.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Good Riddance. At least you've been limited, so far as your attacks against MAD and the Grace Gospel. Sherman did the right thing.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Danoh is a wolf in sheep's clothing. I thought there was something wrong with him from the beginning and called him repulsive. It seems I was right.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You ought to stay far away from ECT. You're NOT a true MAD and I doubt you're a true member of the Body of Christ.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Musterion has shown us what small-mindedness is by banning me from 'preterism is a cult' discussion. I don't think I'm a pret, and I don't think he is, but he is there, bannishing me from being there.

Before any of this is done, things should be defined. Perhaps by then, you may not see any need to bannish, because its problems will take care of themselves.

As you know, I avoid things that are too nebulous to define, but since Ryrie said 2P2P is the essence, the core, of D'ism, I have no problem referring to D'ism honestly.
:allsmile:

Danoh

Sherman, you know I cleared up what I'd meant in my reply to you.

I posted said same reply in my defense of Luke and Acts to Aikido a year ago or so.

How that Luke asserts what he wrote had been handed down to him, while Hebrews 2 asserts that a handed down witness was legitimate if confirmed by the Spirit.

What was handed down to Luke was inspired in the men who handed it down to him - just as the writer of Hebrews asserts about those aspects of Hebrews that he asserts he had received from those who came before him.

Lukes writing it down was merely his writing it down.

It's the same with, say, the KJV.

If a passage is posted as originally written when it was first inspired, then said post of said passage contains said same inspiration.

Does not mean the person who posted the passage is inspired, nor as GM incorrectly asserts, that said person was directly inspired from on High.

Since when does MAD hold that God does not work THROUGH His Word?

Danoh

You ought to stay far away from ECT. You're NOT a true MAD and I doubt you're a true member of the Body of Christ.

Given your incompetence at things MAD, you have no legitimate claim on what MAD holds to as to what, other than what you parrot from others.

Back on ignore you in your cult-like manner you go :chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Given your incompetence at things MAD, you have no legitimate claim on what MAD holds to as to what, other than what you parrot from others.

Back on ignore you in your cult-like manner you go :chuckle:

Just remember what I told you about attacking those who place their faith in the Grace Gospel and MAD. Your "Sheep's clothing" have been taken from you and exposed the Wolf that lies beneath.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I posted said same reply in my defense of Luke and Acts to Aikido a year ago or so.

How that Luke asserts what he wrote had been handed down to him, while Hebrews 2 asserts that a handed down witness was legitimate if confirmed by the Spirit.

What was handed down to Luke was inspired in the men who handed it down to him - just as the writer of Hebrews asserts about those aspects of Hebrews that he asserts he had received from those who came before him.

If a passage is posted as originally written when it was first inspired, then said post of said passage contains said same inspiration.

Does not mean the person who posted the passage is inspired, nor as GM incorrectly asserts, that said person was directly inspired from on High.

You won't "worm" your way out of what you said. I already posted beforehand that you would try. You've been exposed "Wolfman."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
God inspired the ENTIRE Bible. Nothing was added or taken away by humanity. The Bible is a Spiritual Book used by the Holy Spirit to bring humanity to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and His death and resurrection on the cross of Calvary. Only through hearing the Grace Gospel (in this Dispensation of Grace) and placing all our faith in Christ alone, can we be guaranteed eternal life. Romans 10:17 "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."

I would advise all posters to avoid being "taken in" by Danoh and his type of ilk. He's the proverbial, "Sheep in Wolf's Clothing." He's in no way a member of the Body of Christ. He's divisive, disruptive, and attacks those who trust in the Grace Gospel and MAD. He's, in fact, an enemy of the Gospel. He doesn't even believe the entire Bible to be Inspired. Listen to him at your own risk.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

View attachment 24828

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Questioning the inspiration is bedfellows with questioning the legitimacy. The ECT is the wrong forum for those kinds of posts. Please take it to the Religion forum. Your meaning still does not clear you to post this stuff in the ECT forum.