Declaration of:

Status
Not open for further replies.

some other dude

Jesus knew the letters to get by, and scratch seven names in the sand.
You -----, -- knowing the letters doesn't mean that one is a scholar in writting. - Jesus NEVER received anything special from the Father, except the Knowledge of the Scriptures. - Jesus only learned by studying and arguing. You can try to prove me wrong there also wise guy! ----- Luke 2:52 KJV -

Paul -- 072810

None of what you said there is in scripture. Jesus knew His letters well enough that the Jews marvelled.

Letsargue

None of what you said there is in scripture. Jesus knew His letters well enough that the Jews marvelled.

There is no Scripture that reveals how much Jesus knew of the worldly things. - You can say he was very well versed in the Letters, but you would be LYING THERE ALSO.

Jesus being the "Word of God" in the flesh, would seem to me that he could quote from the heart, any passage; as he did where you in all your wisdom are trying to prove me wrong in this. - I congradulate you however in trying. That's better than the other cowards.

Why is it so astounding to you that he could quote any Scripture from heart, if he was the Word of God in the flesh? - He also had the Spirit of the father with-in. -- SOOOooooo! - You haven't proven me wrong.

Paul -- 072810

Squishes

Jesus didn't know English, if that's what you mean. I have a hard time believing that he didn't know Hebrew, and maybe some Greek or Latin, letters.

some other dude

There is no Scripture that reveals how much Jesus knew of the worldly things. - You can say he was very well versed in the Letters, but you would be LYING THERE ALSO.

Jesus being the "Word of God" in the flesh, would seem to me that he could quote from the heart, any passage; as he did where you in all your wisdom are trying to prove me wrong in this. - I congradulate you however in trying. That's better than the other cowards.

Why is it so astounding to you that he could quote any Scripture from heart, if he was the Word of God in the flesh? - He also had the Spirit of the father with-in. -- SOOOooooo! - You haven't proven me wrong.

Paul -- 072810

You said Jesus didn't know His letters.

Scripture tells that the Jews marvelled at how well He knew His letters.

You have been proven wrong.

Letsargue

Paul -- 072810

Again, - The only evidence that anyone has about the Lords ability to quote Scriptures, is that He was the Scriptures in the flesh, and that is no reason for Jesus to ever have learned to read and write to any great degree.

And you SMART GUY! -- Can't prove other wise! - Use you stupid mouth to PROVE ME WRONG, instead of just saying that I wrong.

Paul -- 072910

OMEGA

Letsargue,

Do you not know that you are offending some people.

Mt 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Mr 9:42 And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.

Lu 17:2 It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

Jas 3:2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man,

Matt 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend,

Eph 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Letsargue

Letsargue,

Do you not know that you are offending some people.

Mt 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Mr 9:42 And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.

Lu 17:2 It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

Jas 3:2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man,

Matt 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend,

Eph 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Jesus offends the whole world, and I offend some people. - Am I therefore suppose to cowed down to those of you that Jesus offends so I may be better than Jesus, - like some of you?

If I'm right, I'm right.

Paul -- 082010

Status
Not open for further replies.