Debate: Biden and Trump Showed America Who They Really Are. That’s a Win for Biden.

Jerry Shugart

Time is running out for Trump, who needs another miracle this November. Maybe he'll get another one...

His election was not a miracle but instead a failure of those who were using wrong stats in their polling methods. And these same people haven't learned anything since.

Jerry Shugart

You got that right! Go Jerry! :)

You are as dishonest as Biden. You mis-quoted me because I actually said, "His election was not a miracle but instead a failure of those who were using wrong stats in their polling methods. And these same people haven't learned anything since."

You have learned a lot by running with the Democrats and that is how easy being dishonest comes to you.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You are as dishonest as Biden. You mis-quoted me because I actually said, "His election was not a miracle but instead a failure of those who were using wrong stats in their polling methods. And these same people haven't learned anything since."

You have learned a lot by running with the Democrats and that is how easy being dishonest comes to you.

I meant it as a joke, you set it up so perfectly I couldn't resist. :chuckle:

I thought it would be clear following right after your post - anyway, my apologies and we can go back to arguing...

Arthur Brain

Seen elsewhere:

"Trump was the flailing elderly alpha male, turbid, purposeless, helter-skelter. Adderall is not power, anger is not truth."

I streamed it live yesterday. Anyone who is still so dumb as to say that Biden has dementia is clutching at straws after that. It's no surprise that the polls are generally reflecting negatively on Trump although there should be something done with the moderating. Trump tried to bully proceedings and in doing so didn't do himself many favours but his MIC should just be cut after he's had his allotted time. His comments (or lack thereof) where it came to white supremacy spoke volumes too...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I streamed it live yesterday. Anyone who is still so dumb as to say that Biden has dementia is clutching at straws after that. It's no surprise that the polls are generally reflecting negatively on Trump although there should be something done with the moderating. Trump tried to bully proceedings and in doing so didn't do himself many favours but his MIC should just be cut after he's had his allotted time. His comments (or lack thereof) where it came to white supremacy spoke volumes too...

Yeah sorry to have subjected the world to all of that. :plain:

Arthur Brain

Yeah. And those who vote for him twice are doing so because they know he's a racist, white supremacist dog-whistler.

Not hardly. Biden polled pretty well. He did a decent job, which is all he had to do. He was presidential, Trump was a deranged toddler-man who thought showing up and 'dominating' (or whatever else he thought his [redacted]show circus act looked like) would bring him more votes. Guaranteed it lost him votes. The viewing panel roasted him.

Joe showed people like you who expected worse (because that's what you were told before Trump's handlers panicked and told you he was experienced and well prepared), that Joe really is a decent man who's still trying to follow norms that Trump blew through long ago.

Yep, as even a cursory glance of the feedback on that "debate" testifies to.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Man The Lincoln Project does not mess around:

Screen-Shot-2020-09-30-at-6-23-47-PM.png

I can't find it on Youtube yet, you have to watch it on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1311449480286224385?s=20