ECT Dear wolves/wolf-ette's, children of the devil, Cain, Jr.'s,: What sins?

God's Truth

He hasn't forgiven you all trespasses?

More unbelief from the elitist who doesn't believe it's a done deal.

Colossians 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Dead in your sins is about the Gentiles who did not have the purification works to atone for their souls...it included circumcision and the blood of animals, etc.

Jesus saved the Gentiles when they were dead in their sins, i.e. not circumcised, he did not make them get circumcised before he would save them. Just look at the scripture you quoted.

God's Truth

Wrong-He died for them, moron. Every last one of them. No, if He did nor die for every last one of them, they are still on Him, and He is in hell, you pervert.

Hebrews 9:28 KJV So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Jesus died for your sins and HIS BLOOD WASHES you clean.

God's Truth

Wrong. If I did, than the Saviour need not die for them, you moron.

All of my sins that I have committed,or will commit, because I have not repented of all of them, cannot repent of all future sins, were taken care of 2000+ years ago, by the dbr. What sins? They are in hell.

If I could repent of all of them, the Saviour need not have come to die for them, moron, demon.

Keep reading, you will come to the post that answers your questions.

john w

Hall of Fame
Because you repented of them/stopped doing them, correct?

Wrong. I was convicted that I cannot repent/stopped doing them, and that sin is more than avoiding doing what is wrong, but also includes failure to do everything that is right, is also thinking wrong=bad news, making the good news exceedingly good news, and the standard is:

The righteousness of God.

You are un-convicted, and cannot see just how dirty of a rat you are, and compare yourself, to other dirty rats.....

Wrong standard-memorize:

God's Truth

Wrong. I was convicted that I cannot repent/stopped doing them,

People are convicted because of sin because they do not believe Jesus washes away the sins we repent of doing.

Does repent or perish sound familiar to you?

and that sin is more than avoiding doing what is wrong, but also includes failure to do everything that is right, is also thinking wrong=bad news, making the good news exceedingly good news, and the standard is:

You are to crucify those things.

Galatians 5:24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

john w

Hall of Fame

He washes us of the sins we repent of doing.

Nope. He died for every last one of them, while we were ungodly, moron:

Romans 4:5 KJV But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Romans 5:6 KJV For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Read it, Galatians 1 preverter: The LORD God "justifieth the ungodly," as "Christ died for the ungodly"-dirty, rotten unrepentant, no good sinners, moron.

john w

Hall of Fame
We do not get convicted for doing right. We are convicted for doing wrong.

Drunk. We are convicted of our dire condition, of our inability of repenting of ALL of our sins, our inability to meet the standard required to be in His presence, of "coming short" of the standard required-100% compliance, and:

You are not convicted, and flip the bird at God the Father, and His Christ, asserting that He did not die for all of our sins, did not forgive us all of our trespasses, did not die for the ungodly, does not justify the ungodly, as you, as a rat, attempt to clean yourself up ahead of time, repent of all yours sins, which neither you, or anyone else can do, despite your denials to the contrary, and, even if you could, you'd still be headed to hell, as repenting of sins would only solve the reconciliation problem, but you would still not be justified in His sight, for you need.....

The Righteousness of God.

You are not convicted, you are a rat, comparing yourself to other rats, thinking, "I may be a rat, but I'm cleaner than my fellow rats, have repented of more sins than my fellow rats, so, I must be saved," and unless you "repent," as in "change your mind," in your thinking on the solution to the sin/sins issue, from your previous thinking, the LORD God will send you packing, to hell, and you will have plenty of time telling everyone how you allegedly "repented of all of your sins," as you smoke a few cigarettes, and have burnt toast.

The idiot does not even know what "convicted" means, in this context-to be convinced.

john w

Hall of Fame
People are convicted because of sin because they do not believe Jesus washes away the sins we repent of doing.

Does repent or perish sound familiar to you?

You are to crucify those things.

Galatians 5:24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

You are not convicted, you perverter-see above.

john w

Hall of Fame
You added that "we repent of doing," devil child, as The LORD God "justifieth the ungodly," as "Christ died for the ungodly"-dirty, rotten unrepentant, no good sinners, moron.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Romans 4:5 KJV But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Romans 5:6 KJV For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Read it, Galatians 1 preverter: The LORD God "justifieth the ungodly," as "Christ died for the ungodly"-dirty, rotten unrepentant, no good sinners, moron.
Yeppers.

Romans 5:8 KJV
(8) But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

imagesqtbnANd9GcRtsPo1X2EFhxtls44PV.jpg

God's Truth

The Gentiles were the ungodly ones because they did not purify themselves with the works God commanded.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You don't enter that grace without coming to Jesus with living faith.

Living faith is faith with right actions.
Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

Romans 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Galatians 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Ephesians 3:12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

Justification and access is by the faith of and through our Lord Jesus Christ!

God's Truth

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

Romans 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Galatians 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Ephesians 3:12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

Justification and access is by the faith of and through our Lord Jesus Christ!

The Jews used to clean themselves with works.
Jesus does the cleaning now.
We do not have to do the works to clean ourselves, but we still have to do what Jesus says to do.

ttruscott

Believers, adopted sons, now have the righteousness of God in Christ based upon the work of the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ, alone.

I am pretty sure that you are claiming True Christians, believers and adopted sons, do not sin because they have the righteousness of Christ in them.

If so, there seems to be a great hole in your perspective because of ignorance about the lives of legitimate sons in Christ. Legitimate sons are trained in righteousness by the painful chastisements from GOD. In fact if you are not painfully chastised you can bet you are an illegitimate son, a Cain. Now, does GOD chastise us for our righteous acts? No of course not, HE chastises us for our failures to be righteous, our sins, our missing the mark of righteousness. Does this mean that Christ's righteousness is fake and doesn't meet the requirement of true righteousness? Of course not, it just means His righteousness in us does one job but not the job or training our newly returned free will (returned by our re-birth). Christ's righteousness overshadowed our sinfulness so GOD in the Holy Spirit could work with us while sinners which HE usually cannot abide. Then the work HE does with us is bit by bit, the small successes and failures of our choices by our free will which are rewarded and chastised so that we learn to choose righteousness by our own free will so we will never choose sin again and we are heaven ready.

If you are still reading, here is the scripture that teaches this doctrine:
Heb 12:5 And have you completely forgotten this word of encouragement that addresses you as a father addresses his son? This is addressed to HIS sons, ie believers, ie converts, ie the born again:

It says,
“My son, do not make light of the Lord’s discipline,
and do not lose heart when he rebukes you, Rebuke is to reprove, rebuke, discipline, to expose, show to be guilty. If they are totally righteous in Christ then how can these sons be shown to be guilty??

6 because the Lord disciplines the one he loves,
and he chastens everyone he accepts as his son.” Chasten is 'to scourge,' properly, to whip (scourge) with a mastigos (a cat o' nine tails); to "flog (scourge) a victim strapped to a pole or frame" Wow, this doesn't sound like HE is holding back at all does it? Do you think you may have accidently missed your discipline? This doesn't sound like something you can ignore and forget about, eh?

7 Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as his children. For what children are not disciplined by their father? 8 If you are not disciplined—and everyone undergoes discipline—then you are not legitimate, not true sons and daughters at all. In your walk with Christ after your rebirth, have you been figuratively whipped by a nine lash whip with bits of sharp metal sown into the strips? NO? Then are you indeed legitimate? Claim the blood of Christ all you want - what HE demands in your own righteousness by our own free will and if you are legitimate HE will fulfill that in you no matter how much it costs you and HIM.

9 Moreover, we have all had human fathers who disciplined us and we respected them for it. How much more should we submit to the Father of spirits and live! 10 They disciplined us for a little while as they thought best; but God disciplines us for our good, in order that we may share in his holiness. 11 No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Painful = pain, grief, sorrow, affliction. Believe it...every legitimate Christian feels this pain over their sins until they learn to never choose sin again.

Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it. If the righteousness of Christ is all we need, then this righteousness is a waste of pain which equates to torture, causing pain for no purpose.