Dead Ground:

Letsargue

All of you, and I mean all of you are treading on a very dangerous ground while existing in the body you dwell in. - I told you all over and over, but you still refuse to listen.

Look at anyone you choose, and I mean anyone!! – There is a very “temporary day” in your world that that person will be no more. There are no exceptions. – You all have your own turn at the last day in your existence in the body that was chosen by either the Devil, or Christ. - I’m saying that there is none that Christ has chosen to dwell, and you could not have chosen it, but Christ has, or has not chosen it, leaving it for the Devil to choose the body to dwell, and it is ((( only ))) the devil who dwells in the lost.

You all have missed what Christ has said about that!! --- “As a man (( “Thinketh” in his heart )), so is he”. – Proverbs 23:7 KJV ---

If a man “thinketh” error, that is who he is, not yourself as many suppose they are, but the only one who is going to ( Think ) error of Christ, and “he” calls himself who you call yourself, and thus, you justify yourselves, calling yourselves ~”Christians”~!! So a false ~christian~ is so ( born ), your own “born again”, not “Born Again” from the dead with Christ!!

The only Life, ( is ) the One who “thinketh” on the things of ( Life ) / Christ / the “Truth”, and what the saved ( thinketh ), (( Is who he is )), the Body of Christ!!

So, look at anyone, and see whoever you want to see, and not see the Truth in that person, so you can judge for yourselves who you are. – Only the Angels see for Christ who the lost are, and Christ sees for himself who the saved are!! – If all are ( Blind ) as I have told you all, then you only ((( “Think” ))), and ( not “see” ) who you are. - The Lord never said, > “As a man ( “seeth” in his heart ) so is he”. --- “Thoughts” are either the “Angelic Spirits”, or they are the “Demonic spirits” / angels!!!!

Paul – 071312