ECT Daystar Apr 28 overlaps many of these topics

Interplanner

:chuckle:

Made up (as usual)

Actually, it's why Jn 2:21 and 22 are they way they are. They knew, 2 they were in denial, 3, they did not embrace it until after the Spirit worked on them.

It would help if you answered 1st questions first: who knew v21 was true and when?

john w

Hall of Fame
They knew since John B and Jn 2;21. go look. They knew since Is 53. They knew since Lk 4 because of the year of the Lor'ds grace.

No, they did not- You made this "denial" dung up. No scripture asserts that. The 12 had no idea that the Master would be crucified, much less be raised from the dead. It was hid from them; you cannot deny what you do not know.

You have been given, chapter, verse, for over 2 years.

Now, as I've asked over 20 times-Tell all of TOL why you are lying on this. Go ahead, habitual liar.

Interplanner

John, you are just in denial yourself--that someone might have thought of a better answer. There is nothing specious or madeup here. Judaism thought Ps 22-24 was messianic, but they thought it was Israel being harmed (same in Is 53).

How do we know this? From I Peter's descriptions of the spirit of the prophets trying to figure out when he would suffer and the glories to follow.'

Your position is ridiculous and ridiculous unsupported. But I think that's how you like it.

Why else would Paul use the expression about the year of God's grace again in 2 Cor 6 after explaining the new covenant ministry? It's the same as Jesus in Lk 4.

john w

Hall of Fame
John, you are just in denial yourself--that someone might have thought of a better answer. There is nothing specious or madeup here. Judaism thought Ps 22-24 was messianic, but they thought it was Israel being harmed (same in Is 53).

How do we know this? From I Peter's descriptions of the spirit of the prophets trying to figure out when he would suffer and the glories to follow.'

Your position is ridiculous and ridiculous unsupported. But I think that's how you like it.

Why else would Paul use the expression about the year of God's grace again in 2 Cor 6 after explaining the new covenant ministry? It's the same as Jesus in Lk 4.

Non responsive. Evasion. No, they did not- You made this "denial" dung up. No scripture asserts that, despite your humanist "Your position is ridiculous and ridiculous unsupported.... Why else would Paul use the expression...?" The 12 had no idea that the Master would be crucified, much less be raised from the dead. It was hid from them; you cannot deny what you do not know.

You have been given, chapter, verse, for over 2 years.

Now, as I've asked over 20 times-Tell all of TOL why you are lying on this. Go ahead, habitual liar.

john w

Hall of Fame
People are fragile, emotional, and unpredictable; go into denial about lots of things.

Irrelevant psycho babble, Dr. Phil-ette. The 12 were not in denial, as you speculate-the dbr was hid from them,prior to its occurrence. You cannot deny, that which you do not know.

As asked-why are you lying about this, and why do you satanically assert that Judas preached the gospel, re. the dbr, of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV? Tell all of TOL why you assert, on record, that your saint Judas was an "evangelist." Go ahead, Dee Ceiver.

SaulToPaul 2

Irrelevant psycho babble, Dr. Phil-ette. The 12 were not in denial, as you speculate-the dbr was hid from them,prior to its occurrence. You cannot deny, that which you do not know.

As asked-why are you lying about this, and why do you satanically assert that Judas preached the gospel, re. the dbr, of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV? Tell all of TOL why you assert, on record, that your saint Judas was an "evangelist." Go ahead, Dee Ceiver.

Is it true, saint john, that Aunt Bea was in denial as she refused to call the man?