Day Of Rest

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom Squeaky.

The word to is different from the word too. The word too means also. Or, you may have meant you too or you as well.

Shalom. Jacob

I said
You just make it what ever you would like.

2 Tim 2:14
14 Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers.
(NKJ)

Matt 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
(NKJ)

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You just make it what ever you would like.

2 Tim 2:14
14 Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers.
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Shalom. God bless you Squeaky. Shalom. Jacob.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom. God bless you Squeaky. Shalom. Jacob.

I said
He does every day.

2 Cor 12:16
16 But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless, being crafty, I caught you with guile.
(KJV)

(NKJ)

Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

Rom 14:14
14 I know and am convinced by the Lord Jesus that there is nothing unclean of itself; but to him who considers anything to be unclean, to him it is unclean.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
He does every day.

2 Cor 12:16
16 But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless, being crafty, I caught you with guile.
(KJV)

(NKJ)

Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

Rom 14:14
14 I know and am convinced by the Lord Jesus that there is nothing unclean of itself; but to him who considers anything to be unclean, to him it is unclean.
(NKJ)

Amen. Shalom.

Jacob.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
And may God help you to understand us Christians.
Shalom. As you come to understand the way of the Jew, and as I do more fully, may you be drawn to worship and serve the one and only true God, the God of the Jews, the God of Creation, the God of the Gentiles. Shalom. Jacob.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom. As you come to understand the way of the Jew, and as I do more fully, may you be drawn to worship and serve the one and only true God, the God of the Jews, the God of Creation, the God of the Gentiles. Shalom. Jacob.

I said
That has always been the big question. On judgment day should the Jews be like Christians, or should the Christians be like Jews. Considering the fact that the message Jesus brought, He brought it to the Jews. For the Jews to be Christians.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That has always been the big question. On judgment day should the Jews be like Christians, or should the Christians be like Jews. Considering the fact that the message Jesus brought, He brought it to the Jews. For the Jews to be Christians.

The Jews had the expectation of the coming of the Messiah, Yeshua. There were no Christians.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Jews had the expectation of the coming of the Messiah, Yeshua. There were no Christians.

I said
The Messiah, is Jesus. Jesus brought the message to the Jews. When they rejected it, Jesus gave the same message to the Gentiles. The final end is everyone who receives the message has eternal life.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The Messiah, is Jesus. Jesus brought the message to the Jews. When they rejected it, Jesus gave the same message to the Gentiles. The final end is everyone who receives the message has eternal life.
Shalom. Yeshua is the Messiah, Yeshua HaMashiach. The Jews were the first to hear and believe, but not all did. Gentiles also heard and believed. The new covenant was to be for the house of Judah and the house of Israel, and it came in Yeshua. It is God's law written upon minds and hearts. You are right that eternal life is a part of the gospel. The gospel message, the message Jesus brought. Shalom. Jacob.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom. Yeshua is the Messiah, Yeshua HaMashiach. The Jews were the first to hear and believe, but not all did. Gentiles also heard and believed. The new covenant was to be for the house of Judah and the house of Israel, and it came in Yeshua. It is God's law written upon minds and hearts. You are right that eternal life is a part of the gospel. The gospel message, the message Jesus brought. Shalom. Jacob.

I said
And the message is

John 10:1-8

1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 "But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
3 "To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
4 "And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
5 "Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers."
6 Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them.
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

II Jn 1:8-11
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)