Day of Rage: An In-Depth Look at How a Mob Stormed the Capitol

marke

Every day I see this STUPID thread on page one is a day of rage for me.

There was no insurrection.
Democrats lie to get votes, they cheat to get votes, they commit crimes to get votes, and once they win they must keep cheating and lying to keep investigators from finding them out.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Every day I see this STUPID thread on page one is a day of rage for me.

There was no insurrection.
Another Oath Keeper Flips

OathKeeperStack.jpeg

Mark Grods Admits To Being Among Those In This Military Style "Stack" Invading The Capitol

Mark Grods is the third member of the Oath Keepers to plead guilty to conspiracy charges and agree to cooperate with the investigation. You can read his statement of information, stating what he will plead guilty to and facts supporting those charges that he is admitting, HERE.

• Grods admits that he was part of a conspiracy against the United States and that the "purpose of the conspiracy was to stop, delay, and hinder the Certification of the Electoral College vote."
  • He admits to "attending or scheduling trainings to teach and learn paramilitary combat tactics in advance of the January 6 operation."
  • He admits to "bringing and contributing paramilitary gear and supplies—INCLUDING FIREARMS, camouflaged combat uniforms, tactical vests with plates, helmets, eye protection, and radio equipment—for the January 6 operation."
  • He admits to "FORCIBLY storming past exterior barricades, Capitol Police, and other law enforcement officers."
  • He admits that he "BROUGHT FIREARMS to Washington, D.C., and eventually provided them to another individual to store in a Virginia hotel."
Note about this last one. Other charging documents from the government allege that the Oath Keeper plot including having a heavily armed "QRF" (quick reaction force) that would bring heavy weapons into the Capitol once Trump deputized them by invoking the Insurrection Act and calling forth a citizen's militia (that would be them).

• Grods admits that he entered the Capitol with a large stick, along with others, "assaulted law enforcement officers in the Rotunda."

Gagoyote

And I thought at that moment, my God, I survived Guyana but I'm not going to survive this in the house of democracy in the country in which I was born."

But she did survive. It wasn't even close to her not surviving. Nobody tried to kill her. Nobody was close to killing her.

They broke into a government building, just like the Kavanah protesters did. And she got scared.

marke

The democrat Gestapo has pressured another 'confession' out of a non-democrat, as they did out of Flynn, by applying the right kind of "pressure.'

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Timeline: November 9, 2020

On the evening of Nov. 9, Pompeo came to see Milley, according to Bob Woodward and Robert Costa’s book Peril. Speaking of the President, Pompeo said, “He’s in a very dark place right now,” and expressed concern that Trump was turning the situation in a direction that was perilous for the republic. The following day, CIA Director Gina Haspel called Milley concerned about the shakeup at the Pentagon and believing that Trump wanted to fire her. “Yesterday was appalling,” Haspel told the Chairman. “We are on the way to a right-wing coup,” she said, according to Woodward and Costa’s reporting.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Bannon Says Quiet Part Out Loud: 'Take Over Election Apparatus'

Conservative broadcaster Steve Bannon explained on Monday that he has an expansive plan to "take over the election apparatus."​
During his Real America Voice program, Bannon responded to reports on MSNBC that he was one of the main players in an effort to overturn the 2020 election on behalf of then-President Donald Trump.​
"All the MSNBC producers should understand something," Bannon said. "We're going to get it decertified in Arizona, in Georgia, in Pennsylvania, in -- wait for it -- Wisconsin. We're going to get these electors decertified."​
"And guess what. We're going to take over the election apparatus," he added. "American citizens that are volunteering. I understand that you don't think that's democracy because the globalists have kind of done the misdirection plays and had everybody looking the other way. No, no, no, no. Those days are over."​
Bannon noted that many members of his audience have military and law enforcement training.​
"They are now going to volunteer to become a precinct committeeman, they're going to volunteer to become an election official, they're going to come and run for county clerk and overthrow these county clerks and they're going to take over the secretaries of state," he explained.​
"And we're going to be relentless and we're not going to give up," he added. "And we're going to take over with elections."​

Wonder why he'd think military and law enforcement training would be necessary to be an election official. (Rhetorical question)

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Michael Flynn loses his legal challenge to the House January 6 probe, one day after filing it

Michael Flynn has swiftly lost his bid in court to block a possible House select committee subpoena for his phone records and to hold off demands he speak to the panel investigating January 6.​
The ruling Wednesday comes one day after he asked a federal judge in Florida for a temporary restraining order, and it's the first quick response to a lawsuit from a House witness, after several went to court to try to invalidate the committee and block the House from pursuing their phone records.​
So far, 11 others for whom the committee subpoenaed phone records have sued. Overall, the House has already spoken to dozens of witnesses and requested more than 100 people's phone records.​

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
What documents, and how do you know nobody is looking at them?

And who obstructs if they have nothing to hide?
Because the FBI was involved in Jan 6th, and they were enemies of the Trump administration. Everyone knew this before it happened, including Trump. This is rubbish, why shouldn't it be obstructed. There is no proof Trump planned it, and plenty that the FBI planned. They did nothing to to stop it after all.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Because the FBI was involved in Jan 6th, and they were enemies of the Trump administration. Everyone knew this before it happened, including Trump. This is rubbish, why shouldn't it be obstructed. There is no proof Trump planned it, and plenty that the FBI planned. They did nothing to to stop it after all.

What's the proof that the FBI planned it?

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned