Day of Rage: An In-Depth Look at How a Mob Stormed the Capitol

marke

If the Arizona congressman actually believed this inside-job nonsense and wanted to get to the bottom of it, then why did he vote against investigating the attack, twice?
No good American should support more deranged democrat witchhunts like the failed Trump/Russian conspiracy theory nonsense. Democrats are not wanting the truth, they are wanting to open sham investigations like the Trump/Russian conspiracy theory sham in order to keep providing space for leftist media liars to continue reporting false allegations designed to hurt republicans in the mid-term elections.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
No good American should support more deranged democrat witchhunts like the failed Trump/Russian conspiracy theory nonsense. Democrats are not wanting the truth, they are wanting to open sham investigations like the Trump/Russian conspiracy theory sham in order to keep providing space for leftist media liars to continue reporting false allegations designed to hurt republicans in the mid-term elections.
The Democrats have set up their own committee to investigate the Capitol riot:

Why won't Republicans do the same?

marke

The Democrats have set up their own committee to investigate the Capitol riot:

Why won't Republicans do the same?
Why don't republicans set up hearings in Congress under democrat control? The real question is why have the democrats in Congress not set up hearings on the massive democrat rioting and insurrection of 2020 and 2021, including laying siege to the White House and Congress? The Jan 6 one-off demonstrations were nothing compared to the violent anti-fa and BLM riots of the past 2 years.

marke

Nope, you intentionally missed it again, as per usual for you. Why don't Republicans set up their own committee, under their own control, to investigate the Capitol riot?
Republicans looked into the fake Trump/Russian collusion conspiracy theory and found it was a lie invented by Hillary. Republicans have already examined the Jan 6 protest and found that Trump inspired no violence and leftist agitators committed acts of violence and inciting to riot. Republicans get the facts and get done in normal time, unlike leftists and liberals who take years to keep looking for evidence against their enemies that does not exist.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Defenders of democrat dogma and propaganda do not realize how ignorant they are of so many of the known details about the Jan 6 demonstration at the Capitol.
Of course if the shoe were on the other foot, and these were liberals violently invading the Capitol to try to stop the certification of a Republican as the next president, you'd be calling for the rioters to be executed for treason.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Of course if the shoe were on the other foot, and these were liberals violently invading the Capitol to try to stop the certification of a Republican as the next president, you'd be calling for the rioters to be executed for treason.
I wouldn't....I'd be thankful that they are finally turning their attention to the actual authors of their confusion and disillusionment rather than trashing Joes Deli-Mart or burning down Mary's Tapestries. :)

:unsure: But then again, I am a Sicko sooo...

marke

I am not in favor of violent protests and have not been for decades, especially in the extremely violent days of 2020. Furthermore, I am saddened that leftists disrupted the House hearings on voter fraud on Jan 6. I consider those disruptions to have been very bad for America even if they turned out to be good for the corrupt democrat party.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You're forgetting the reaction of the left to Trump's election and inauguration?