David Paul aka Letsargue...

theophilus

Praying for you...

Lord God of the highest heavens and Holy Father,

I bless you and praise Your Holy Name and I thank You and praise You for Your mighty deeds among men. I worship and bow to Your Holiness even as I wonder at Your Majesty and Perfection. Let Your Kingdom come and Your will be done in us, Your children.

Lord, I lift up David Paul and ask You to remove the spirit that blinds his heart and eyes from seeing and knowing the beauty and Truth in Your Word. I ask You to remove the spirit that binds His tongue from singing praises to Your Name. I pray You will remove the spirit that compels him to ravage his brothers and sisters who are heirs and children of light.

I pray You will break his bondage from the darkness and draw him into Your marvelous light.

I pray You will free him to know the fruits of Your gracious Holy Spirit. I pray David may know Him as a Friend, a Guide and a Comforter.

Please Lord, free this captive as only You can and we will give You all glory, honor, wisdom, power, praise and thanksgiving in the only Name that can save, our Lord Jesus Christ.

Amen.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
:thumb:

and i'll add to that by praying that God frees him from his tormented affliction of punctuation :)

theophilus

Good morning David,

I have been praying that the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ will, through Him, bless you and fill your heart with peace and love and all hope in believing.

I will continue to pray for you.

Your friend,

~Teryl

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Good morning David,

I have been praying that the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ will, through Him, bless you and fill your heart with peace and love and all hope in believing.

I will continue to pray for you.

Your friend,

~Teryl

Pray for those mocking him too. they need more than letsargue.