• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

Darwinists try to explain the origin of complexity

6days

Why does complexity arise?
Because complexity arises. :duh:
It's EASY!! Even life from non-life is now said to be easy by this article that came out yesterday. http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblo...ay-have-helped-gene-like-strands-to-copy.html
Evolutionists claim everything from nothing, and life from non life.

Re. yesterdays article that life evolved easily, notice they use a God designed molecular motor / enzyme....They added man made (intelligently designed) chemicals (glycerol and choline chloride).....AND, their whole laboratory condition experiment is evidence of intelligent design,. . But, in any case...evolutionists promote this as evidence of complexity, and even life arising from a "mushy puddle".

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned

:darwinsm:

:mock: Darwinists.

(No Higher than 5th Dimension)

Time + Entropy = Intelligent Design (Evidence of Energy Exchanges or Relationships that Exceed Natural Scientific Theory (Lower than 5 dimensions of Activity))
Hyperdimension + Time = Complexity (Evidence of Creation and Destruction of Energy without Entropy (Entropy is only a result of Lower Dimensions acting against themselves)

(No Creation of Energy and Destruction of Energy = Intelligent Design, that means we are limited to arguments of Intelligent Design Only to illustrate stability with the progressive force of Time, and we measure this against Entropy)

(Entropy and Decay/Destruction that is all we observe, we cannot observe Complexicification or any of its variants, Evolution, Cold Fusion, etc.)

(Higher than 5th Dimension activity, there is some version of this, but not in the true sense, God illustrates from time to time, we've just not seen anything for challenging God with sin at the global level and with all nations, God appears to brush aside these offenses for the Events of Revelation, so we'll just have to see, soon, the Gospel's Program is not Placated that why these activities can only be described as some version of, but not necessarily the real thing)

(Depends on the dimension in which activity takes place, entropy is not a universal law, God makes this appear so (only for the Gospel's Program), that unfortunately is our only true proof of Intelligent Design, which points to universal laws exceeding the natural scientific theories)

(Answer to Debunking the Universal Law of Entropy::Inces*/Rap*/Murde* of my body or testimony by non-whites/ethnics, so they are put against me like dogs until god silences them or euthanizes them, regardless of the number of witnesses, this happens weekly or as often as I have nightly walk to help facilitate public safety until an official assisted suicide program is adopted globally for these races of Genetic Dan)

Last edited:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
(No Higher than 5th Dimension)

Time + Entropy = Intelligent Design (Evidence of Energy Exchanges or Relationships that Exceed Natural Scientific Theory (Lower than 5 dimensions of Activity))
Hyperdimension + Time = Complexity (Evidence of Creation and Destruction of Energy without Entropy (Entropy is only a result of Lower Dimensions acting against themselves)

"English, dude. English."
— Zack Ward, Transformers
https://youtu.be/3ISILzyDCNI?t=23s

chair

Whenever life gets you down, Mrs. Brown,
And things seem hard or tough,
And people are stupid, obnoxious or daft,
pray that there's intelligent life somewhere out in space,
'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth!

The Galaxy Song
Monty Python

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Whenever life gets you down, Mrs. Brown,
And things seem hard or tough,
And people are stupid, obnoxious or daft,
pray that there's intelligent life somewhere out in space,
'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth!

The Galaxy Song
Monty Python

Especially among Darwinists, who try to explain things by insisting that they exist. :darwinsm:

:mock: Evolutionists.

Lilstu

:darwinsm:

:mock: Darwinists.

The environment causes complexity.
Polar bears are white because they live up around snow and ice.
Brown bears live in dark forests where they blend in.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
"English, dude. English."
— Zack Ward, Transformers
https://youtu.be/3ISILzyDCNI?t=23s

Intelligent Design = Proof of Stabilization between, "Time + Entropy" (Lower Dimensions Acting alone on Themselves negates the processes of Infinity that the Galaxies we Observed are based in)
Complexification = Proof that Entropy is not a Universal Law, "Hyperdimension + Time" (Higher Dimensions exist without entropy (that is impossible to impose), therefore the process of Time acting against Lower Dimensions in the presence of the hyperdimension will always upset Intelligent Design Theologies)

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
They are consistently changing, to continue striving against the Maker.

It shouldn't even be called 'Darwinism', as Darwin was proven to be in error a long time ago. They nonetheless venerate him for being the first person to conceive an idea of common ancestry.

:chuckle:
He's a canonized saint in atheism.

6days

Lilstu said:
*The environment causes complexity.
Polar bears are white because they live up around snow and ice.
Brown bears live in dark forests where they blend in.
Strange that those brown bears in the forest have not yet evolved into a dark green. :)

Actually, different colors are not caused by the environment, but by pre-existing genetic information and mechanisms. The environment, through selection, may reduce complexity. (Similar to how a breeder eliminates unwanted traits).

chair

Strange that those brown bears in the forest have not yet evolved into a dark green. :)

Actually, different colors are not caused by the environment, but by pre-existing genetic information and mechanisms. The environment, through selection, may reduce complexity. (Similar to how a breeder eliminates unwanted traits).

Breeders never ever increase wanted traits.....

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
th_tumbleweed.gif

Greg Jennings

:mock: Flaminggg

Can't say I'll ever understand how you think that banning someone eliciting a counterpoint you can't compete with is somehow equivalent to you "winning" the argument.

Silencing someone is simply not the same as defeating their argument

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Can't say I'll ever understand how you think that banning someone eliciting a counterpoint you can't compete with is somehow equivalent to you "winning" the argument.

Silencing someone is simply not the same as defeating their argument

:AMR:

I was mocking him.

I'd prefer that he win a debate.

That's what these Darwinists do not understand; I'm not here to argue. I'm looking for a rational discussion to test my ideas.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are you? Are you really?

Yes, and you're just another Darwinist desperate to avoid a rational conversation.

Remember what this thread is about? Evolutionists attempt to explain the origin of complexity by saying that complexity arises.

There are a number of ways this conversation could evolve in a rational manner:
1. You could show that the video does not explain itself in the manner I characterize it to do,
2. You could offer an actual explanation for why complexity arises,
3. You could concede that the origin of complexity is beyond you to explain.

There are an infinite number of ways you could take an irrational route, your posts being a couple of examples.

Greg Jennings

Yes, and you're just another Darwinist desperate to avoid a rational conversation.

Remember what this thread is about? Evolutionists attempt to explain the origin of complexity by saying that complexity arises.

There are a number of ways this conversation could evolve in a rational manner:
1. You could show that the video does not explain itself in the manner I characterize it to do,
2. You could offer an actual explanation for why complexity arises,
3. You could concede that the origin of complexity is beyond you to explain.

There are an infinite number of ways you could take an irrational route, your posts being a couple of examples.

Or I could do none of those things, and anyone can see why by examining the link I previously provided and will provide again here:
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?108259-Problems-for-evolution-%97-squid-recodes-its-own-RNA

In it you fabricated a story by cherry-picking quotes from an article ABOUT A SUCCESSFUL EVOLUTIONARY PREDICTION, falsely attributed information to credible sources that was factually incorrect, and omitted all parts of the article in question (about 40% of it) that directly contradicted your claim that "squid RNA disproves evolution." In fact the article stated that the RNA discovery spoken of was predicted and expected by 'evolutionists', despite your claims that it "poses major problems for evolutionists."

You have 0 desire for rational conversation (likely because anybody who has actually been educated in just about any natural science can quickly force a creationist into a logical conundrum). Where did you receive your schooling and in what scientific field?

And anybody can see your dishonesty in action by clicking the link

You're not kidding anyone