dang media.. only highlight rich/successful candidates...

republicanchick

I guess the media only cares about profiling... promoting.. "successful" people..

as in presidential candidates

Well, they may want to remember that there are far more non-rich, non-famous folks in the world than rich/famous... far, far more...

When the media neglects to tell us more about ALL the candidates (even those losers, so called, who are behind in the poll), they deprive us of choices. What if we are looking for someone like Bobby Jindal, Governor of Lousiana... not altogether satisfied with all the others?

It's high school all over again.. only the popular kids count..

Please

The candidates lower in the polls.. maybe they should be all the more highlighted by the media...

Whatever happened to EQUALITY?

Equality of opportunity?

Things are far from equal in the presidential candidate race...

Again, there are FAR more NON-famous, NON-wealthy people than rich/famous

We the little people (who have candidates WE like)... even aside from this election thing.. get really sick and tired of being totally ignored and being treated like worthless scum

+

republicanchick

Why exactly do you like Bobby Jindal so much? What has he actually done as governor that impressed you or what policies of his do you admire so much that are unique to him?

that is rather beside the point. My point is that we are not given ALL the options

all we hear about is Trump.. and Bush here & there..

makes us non-rich folks wonder: with all T's $$$ maybe he is BUYING himself the presidency

I am sure I am not the only one thinking this

-

Greg Jennings

that is rather beside the point. My point is that we are not given ALL the options

all we hear about is Trump.. and Bush here & there..

makes us non-rich folks wonder: with all T's $$$ maybe he is BUYING himself the presidency

I am sure I am not the only one thinking this

-

Do you have a reason for liking Bobby Jindal? Because it seems like you like him for no political reason whatsoever

republicanchick

Do you have a reason for liking Bobby Jindal? Because it seems like you like him for no political reason whatsoever

hard to say, isn't it? when we are not given info on Jindal?

maybe THAT alone should tell us something

Maybe HE is the best one for the job... again, for all anyone knows...

If it is true that true followrs of Christ will be hated/persecuted..

well, then... if that is the only meter used... looks like Jindal is the best man...

even Cruz gets more time on Fox than Jindal... who gets (far as i know)

NONE

(can't watch Fox 24/7 but I do watch it a lot... haven't seen Jindal )

___