DACA - Dreamers

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What a pleasant, non-confrontational name for children of illegals. Don't hurt the dreamers, they have a dream. It's amnesty, pure and simple, put into place by Obummer under executive order, because that was the only way he could get it through. The temporary order is about to expire. What about our own citizens who are under served and struggling?

Will we give amnesty to all people under 18 just because they set foot in America? The demonrats only see votes

Excellent Thread choice.

Danoh

TDS = Trump Derangement Syndrome :rotfl: Do you think that by posting scriptures it bolsters your hatred of Trump? You have hate in your heart dano.

Believe it or not, I actually admire the guy on some traits and am presently rereading his first book.

You're simply that inept due your extremist - "all or nothing."

Reminds me of some other extremist some years back.

When I related I greatly admired Capone's obvious organizational genius, said extremist immediately took issue with me for admiring anything about that criminal.

You're doing the exact extreme of that.

Fact is, despite how reprehensible I have found Trump is, there are various traits I admire in the guy.

In short, get a grey clue, Mr too often either extreme black, or extreme white.

Nevertheless, Romans 5:8, PJ.

Danoh

He still talks about you, just to insult.

Never mind that he still brings up his supposedly ignoring me, lol.

You and your kind ever crack me up :chuckle:

You are that entrenched in your double-standard.

Even the Christ failed with such.

Repeatedly.

What a club...

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Never mind that he still brings up his supposedly ignoring me, lol.

You and your kind ever crack me up :chuckle:

You are that entrenched in your double-standard.

Even the Christ failed with such.

Repeatedly.

What a club...
And here we have how Danohism practices grace to others.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Believe it or not, I actually admire the guy on some traits and am presently rereading his first book.

You're simply that inept due your extremist - "all or nothing."

Reminds me of some other extremist some years back.

When I related I greatly admired Capone's obvious organizational genius, said extremist immediately took issue with me for admiring anything about that criminal.

You're doing the exact extreme of that.

Fact is, despite how reprehensible I have found Trump is, there are various traits I admire in the guy.

In short, get a grey clue, Mr too often either extreme black, or extreme white.

Nevertheless, Romans 5:8, PJ.
I know you admire him, like I said, he reminds you of you. Both of your egos can barely fit on the planet :chuckle:

However, you are probably re-reading his first book so you can find something objectionable from a 29 year old Trump, just to make a thread about it.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Trump Says He Didn't Know He Employed Illegal Aliens

And he said that he didn't know "Trump University" was a fraudulent scheme, and he said he knew that Trump tower was wiretapped by Obama.

So not much credibility there.

Danoh

I know you admire him, like I said, he reminds you of you. Both of your egos can barely fit on the planet :chuckle:

However, you are probably re-reading his first book so you can find something objectionable from a 29 year old Trump, just to make a thread about it.

Nope.

Back when he was running, I knew that if he won he would be attempting a tax system favoring his investments similar to the one in place during the events described in his first book.

:doh:

I even posted a video on here about it.

It is you and the TOL club you so desperately brown nose, who completely write off any person, place, or thing that does not agree with your ever extremist, ever narrow minded, ever one-sided, and thus, ever lop-sided lens :chuckle: