Crybaby Trump gets schooled

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
"ur" the one who posted it :idunno:

you scan the comments on that link and it reads like a convention of retards

Danoh

thus proving, once again, that only retards use or pay attention to social media

As in rooting for YouTube videos by fourteen year olds still inexperienced at separating fact from idealism.

Into the valley of the shadow of death rode the six hundred.

Two hundred fifthy willfully blind Trumpers; three hundred fifthy just as willfully blind Clintonites...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
:rotfl: That's ur boy indeed! "retard" The twitter KING!

Isn't that the same Alex Baldwin that perpetuates "Temper Tantrums" against the Paparazzi? He may have some fun on SNL, however, he has EXTREME anger issues with basic strangers and his own family. He's a wee bit of a Psychopath if you've seen him out on the streets and heard his tirade aginst his daughter a few years back, where he called her a PIG. She was just a little girl then. So, who cares what that maniac has to say? Know what I mean? :kookoo:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I prayed for President Trump to win the election. I also voted for him and continue to pray for him and Vice-President Pence. I have high expectations and confidence in both of these men. Donald Trump is now our Commander-in-Chief and needs our prayers and our respect. If posters don't respect him as a man, they need to respect his office. Especially, those who call themselves: True Believers.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
:yawn:
Let the Trump hating crybabies (another wave of hypocrisy from them) get it all out while they can before he becomes the Commander in Chief.
Baldwin, like the rest of the liberal clowns of media and Hollywood, are best left to their pointless existences- and the Left taking a rest from government :)

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I prayed for President Trump to win the election. I also voted for him and continue to pray for him and Vice-President Pence. I have high expectations and confidence in both of these men. Donald Trump is now our Commander-in-Chief and needs our prayers and our respect. If posters don't respect him as a man, they need to respect his office. Especially, those who call themselves: True Believers.
Amen

:yawn:
Let the Trump hating crybabies (another wave of hypocrisy from them) get it all out while they can before he becomes the Commander in Chief.
Baldwin, like the rest of the liberal clowns of media and Hollywood, are best left to their pointless existences- and the Left taking a rest from government :)
Oh, they will never stop. They are both ignorant and evil, a very bad combination.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I was told by a Trump lemming shortly after the election was called for Donald Trump that I'd better watch what I say about Trump, or "visitors" might show up at my door.

1459276912063.cached.jpg

http://cdn.thedailybeast.com/conten...t/image.img.2000.jpg/1459276912063.cached.jpg

So far no hooded Klansmen nor guys named 'Guido' have "visited" me, but I'm sure I'm way down on the totem pole when it comes to Trump's enemies who need to be "visited".

Greg Jennings

I don't have a problem with any of that. But doesn't it bother you that our president-elect is going after people on Twitter rather than focusing on building his government? It should