Cry baby cry! Only tear can clear the trail to heaven dear!

Letsargue

Dear Paul! Why you take me as enemy? To a Christ-follower, not even Devil is enemy. Your invitation to fight with sword is blasphemy as Christ had forbidden that. Dont justify sword by allegory-ruse. The name of the sword is detestable. No Christ follower will accept that hell going invitation.

Return to enemy loving Christ to get out of the hell you are in

Come On!! You have no Idea what’s going on. - I don’t even know your flesh!!! – I would probably go fishing or to the dinner with Your Body!!!! --- It’s the (( "Word" )) you adhere to that I hate, which is the evil doctrine / lies / murdering tools of your father the Devil!!! - My body / flesh that I dwell, is the same as your temple; - it’s crumbling down until it fully FALLS to the dust, and ( Then ) I go back to my better Home!!! – Understand???

Paul – 041513

M_Wm_Ferguson_MTh

♪♫ Whenever I peer​

to see clear

the way to heaven, dear,

:guitar: :drum:​

I can't see clear

'cause there's a tear

in my beer ♪♫

Letsargue

♪♫ Whenever I peer​

to see clear

the way to heaven, dear,

I can't see clear

'cause there's a tear

in my beer ♪♫

What's this??? -- This is suppose to be a Battle Ground, not a sissy fide kissy singing garbage dump!!!!

How can anyone respond to such as that nonsense???

Paul -- 041913

Letsargue

♪♫ Whenever I peer​

to see clear

the way to heaven, dear,

I can't see clear

'cause there's a tear

in my beer ♪♫

If you’re the “Pastor” you said you were, where’s the Knowledge you should have but don’t????
God said that you guys were “Apt to teach”, or haven’t you read that yet?? – “Apt to teach” means that you have the “Aptitude to teach God”, so where is your “Aptitude”????

Paul – 041913

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
What's this??? -- This is suppose to be a Battle Ground, not a sissy fide kissy singing garbage dump!!!!

How can anyone respond to such as that nonsense???

Paul -- 041913

Since those who goes to battle goes to hell, they should be compassionately given some last good times with songs before departure.

Letsargue

Since those who goes to battle goes to hell, they should be compassionately given some last good times with songs before departure.

For your misinformation; - Christ SENDS US to war against False Prophets / False Teachers. ---- Ephesians 6:12 KJV ----///---

Paul – 042113

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
For your misinformation; - Christ SENDS US to war against False Prophets / False Teachers. ---- Ephesians 6:12 KJV ----///---

Paul – 042113
In Gospel Christ never sends any to war but to win by love and forgiveness.
That murderer pharisee Paul blasphemes against Christ and Heavenly Father by saying that they send to hell. Catholic made bible is not Christ, the Word of God.
If I believe or you then we shall be hell-sending like them.
I have not become your enemy.

OMEGA

LETSARGUE,

Would you talk to a Policeman like you talk to us ?
OR
Do you talk in complete sentences to him ?

Because you don't make any sense most of the time.

==================
LETSARGUE said,

Come On!! You have no Idea what’s going on. - I don’t even know your flesh!!! – I would probably go fishing or to the dinner with Your Body!!!!

????????????

--- It’s the (( "Word" )) you adhere to that I hate, which is the evil doctrine / lies / murdering tools of your father the Devil!!!

?????????????????????

- My body / flesh that I dwell, is the same as your temple; - it’s crumbling down until it fully FALLS to the dust, and ( Then ) I go back to my better Home!!! – Understand???

NO WE DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HECK YOU ARE TAKING ABOUT !!!

Letsargue

LETSARGUE,

OR

I never thought of THAT!!! - I'll have to study that. - Where did you find such Powerful Truth that "Proves" me wrong???
~~ ~~ ~~

Paul -- 042413

Letsargue

LETSARGUE,

OR

Because you don't make any sense most of the time.

==================
LETSARGUE said,

Come On!! You have no Idea what’s going on. - I don’t even know your flesh!!! – I would probably go fishing or to the dinner with Your Body!!!!

????????????

--- It’s the (( "Word" )) you adhere to that I hate, which is the evil doctrine / lies / murdering tools of your father the Devil!!!

?????????????????????

- My body / flesh that I dwell, is the same as your temple; - it’s crumbling down until it fully FALLS to the dust, and ( Then ) I go back to my better Home!!! – Understand???

NO WE DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HECK YOU ARE TAKING ABOUT !!!

Do you speak for all, or just for yourself??? - I speak for Christ; and only GIVE What I Receive. -- WELL; --- you can Keep it, or Throw it Away, or Bury it with you in your dirt.

Paul -- 042413

Letsargue

In Gospel Christ never sends any to war but to win by love and forgiveness.
That murderer pharisee Paul blasphemes against Christ and Heavenly Father by saying that they send to hell. Catholic made bible is not Christ, the Word of God.
If I believe or you then we shall be hell-sending like them.
I have not become your enemy.

(( Read The Book ))!!!!! -You're IN THE WAR Zone Now!!! - Take up the "Sword of God" and lovy Kissy with it?????????? - OK!!! - No wonder these battles are so easy against the unlearned!!

When you speak against PAUL, You Speak against ME!!!! – When I speak against Your (( False Doctrines )), I speak against your GOD / Your father, the Father of ALL LIES!!!! --- Blaspheme God all you want to; - you Just Blasphemed the Holy Spirit / Ghost!!! – Way to GO!!! – But I’m sure you couldn’t care LESS!!!!!

Paul – 042413

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
(( Read The Book ))!!!!! -You're IN THE WAR Zone Now!!! - Take up the "Sword of God" and lovy Kissy with it?????????? - OK!!! - No wonder these battles are so easy against the unlearned!!

When you speak against PAUL, You Speak against ME!!!! – When I speak against Your (( False Doctrines )), I speak against your GOD / Your father, the Father of ALL LIES!!!! --- Blaspheme God all you want to; - you Just Blasphemed the Holy Spirit / Ghost!!! – Way to GO!!! – But I’m sure you couldn’t care LESS!!!!!

Paul – 042413

May Heavenly Father bless you as I am in blessing zone.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
It's NOT YOUR place to tell God who to Bless. - They are His Blessings, not Yours!!!!!!!

One must be in the Kingdom before you can seek desires such as (( Knowledge )).

Paul -- 042513

I am in the house of Heavenly Father not in any despot king's kingdom. I can talk with Father as Christ taught. Even the Devil can if u equate me with him. May His blessings be on u.

Letsargue

I am in the house of Heavenly Father not in any despot king's kingdom. I can talk with Father as Christ taught. Even the Devil can if u equate me with him. May His blessings be on u.

You might ought to read the Book!! -- We ARE His Blessing!!!!
Philippians 3:21 KJV ---&--- Colossians 2:20 KJV ---///---

MY Goodness!!!! – You nor anyone can (( TALK )) to God today, That’s over with. – That ended a LOND TIME ago!!! – If you can’t ((( SEE ))) what God has already said to you all; - there is nothing else for God to SAY TO YOU!!! – You either SEE the Vision, or you do not, - and you cannot OBEY the Vision if you cannot SEE IT – to teach it!!! – ((( I Rebuke You ))) again for taking the Authority / The Name of Christ upon yourself ))) without His Authority / His Name, - The “Gospel”!!! – You cannot posses the Gospel which is IN His Name / The “SEED”. You can only Possess a False Gospel!!!

Paul – 042613

Letsargue

TO Your Post #36.

There you go!!! – I did not say “BAN Prayers”. - Prayers today are not like they were when God was ( TALKING ) to the Apostles IN (( “VISIONS” ))!! – God ( SEES ) the Christian’s needs by SEEING the Christian’s “Conversation” / “Living” / “Life” in the world. – The TRUE Christian will only have needs of the things that God permits, and God Sees the Need, and the daily Walk of the Christian, - The Christian’s DAILY WALK IS (((( THE PRAYER )))). - Conscious Needs bring on the Christian’s “Visions of Prayer to GOD” - Today!!! – You can’t pray out loud, or in your physical brain. – It’s all Spiritual now, or haven’t you READ the Book??? – The Christian LIVES - Wanting good things for the Lost, and they’re not CARNAL STUFF!!! – It’s (((( Spiritual )))), Food, Drink. – Even the “Uplifting” IS SPIRITUAL!!! – The “Uplifting” is the Resurrection that the Christian desires for the Lost: --- Ephesians 2:6 KJV ----//--- That’s the “Awakening out of Sleep”. Adam in the Garden of Eden NEVER Had to Sleep in all his 70 years in the Garden. It was never night there. --- Our life now is exactly the same now, as it was with Adam in His Garden, as it is in Our Garden; ( only now it’s Spiritual ); unseen by the lost fools. --- Revelation 2:7 KJV -----//-- All anyone has to do is ((( SEE All that is Written at once ))) in your mind concerning anything; and that total Truth is who CHRIST IS, - Who “WE”, the Third Man Adam, ( IS ) brought back to the Place prepared, for us to DRESS and KEEP (( HER ))!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul – 042713

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
TO Your Post #36.

There you go!!! – I did not say “BAN Prayers”. - Prayers today are not like they were when God was ( TALKING ) to the Apostles IN (( “VISIONS” ))!! – God ( SEES ) the Christian’s needs by SEEING the Christian’s “Conversation” / “Living” / “Life” in the world. – The TRUE Christian will only have needs of the things that God permits, and God Sees the Need, and the daily Walk of the Christian, - The Christian’s DAILY WALK IS (((( THE PRAYER )))). - Conscious Needs bring on the Christian’s “Visions of Prayer to GOD” - Today!!! – You can’t pray out loud, or in your physical brain. – It’s all Spiritual now, or haven’t you READ the Book??? – The Christian LIVES - Wanting good things for the Lost, and they’re not CARNAL STUFF!!! – It’s (((( Spiritual )))), Food, Drink. – Even the “Uplifting” IS SPIRITUAL!!! – The “Uplifting” is the Resurrection that the Christian desires for the Lost: --- Ephesians 2:6 KJV ----//--- That’s the “Awakening out of Sleep”. Adam in the Garden of Eden NEVER Had to Sleep in all his 70 years in the Garden. It was never night there. --- Our life now is exactly the same now, as it was with Adam in His Garden, as it is in Our Garden; ( only now it’s Spiritual ); unseen by the lost fools. --- Revelation 2:7 KJV -----//-- All anyone has to do is ((( SEE All that is Written at once ))) in your mind concerning anything; and that total Truth is who CHRIST IS, - Who “WE”, the Third Man Adam, ( IS ) brought back to the Place prepared, for us to DRESS and KEEP (( HER ))!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul – 042713
You are intentionally becoming incoherent and unintelligible. No one can understand you.