Crucible and Edomites

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Edomites are basically any ethnicity that is considered 'white'. From Edom and Esau.
That's where we fit into the spectrum of origin.
I'm still waiting for how you arrived at this conclusion.
Or is this just another one of your paranoid conspiracies?

genuineoriginal

Genesis 25:30
And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage; for I am faint: therefore was his name called Edom.​

אדם

Strong's Concordance h122 and h123 are both spelled the same in Hebrew.

The word Edom (h123) comes from the Hebrew word for red (h122), the same as the word Adam (h121) does.

Why would anyone think it means "white"?

OCTOBER23

Posted by Crucible
Edomites are basically any ethnicity that is considered 'white'. From Edom and Esau.

That's where we fit into the spectrum of origin.
---------------------------------------------------

CRUCIBLE ...EDOMITES = ARABS - NOT WHITE

WHITE = BRITISH (JACOBITES AND EPHRAMITES)

WHITE = ICELAND, GREENLAND, DUTCH, FRIESLANDER, NORWEGIAN, SWISS, FINLAND

SLAVIC = RUSSIAN , POLISH,

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Genesis 25:30
And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage; for I am faint: therefore was his name called Edom.​

אדם

Strong's Concordance h122 and h123 are both spelled the same in Hebrew.

The word Edom (h123) comes from the Hebrew word for red (h122), the same as the word Adam (h121) does.

Why would anyone think it means "white"?
Beats me.

Cru has made this assertion several times lately.
But as of yet, has given nothing to back it up.
Here's his chance.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Just realized this thread exists :chuckle:

Edomites are white people. You have to dig a whole lot deeper than what you all are doing to figure it out. Not that I'm actually going to continue this discussion.

I have enough self-respect than to submit to a demanding, intrusive woman making threads pointing at people to do things. You believe whatever you want when you're proven wrong anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just realized this thread exists :chuckle:

Edomites are white people. You have to dig a whole lot deeper than what you all are doing to figure it out. Not that I'm actually going to continue this discussion.

I have enough self-respect than to submit to a demanding, intrusive woman making threads pointing at people to do things. You believe whatever you want when you're proven wrong anyway, so it doesn't really matter.
Nothing to back up what you say.
Just as I figured.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Nothing to back up what you say.
Just as I figured.

All you did was demand that I prove it to you, on some ridiculous call out thread. Nothing new under the sun.

I don't need to back up anything. I feel like I'm being attacked by a little gerbil ramming me in the back.

How about no :wave:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
All you did was demand that I prove it to you, on some ridiculous call out thread. Nothing new under the sun.

I don't need to back up anything. I feel like I'm being attacked by little gerbil ramming me in the back.

How about no :wave:
You don't post anything to back up your insane conspiracy because there is nothing legitimate to back it up.

And acting as though I am the only member here that would benefit from your explanation is a lame cop-out on your part.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You don't post anything to back up your insane conspiracy because there is nothing legitimate to back it up.

And acting as though I am the only member here that would benefit from your explanation is a lame cop-out on your part.

I'd rather sit here and watch you be overly concerned about white people being Edomites. It's fun. Since you want to mess with me, I'll mess with you a little bit :idunno:

'Red' is a color people of all races share. It is the natural, underlying tint of all human skin. So, what you all are saying has absolutely no bearing on the topic.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'd rather sit here and watch you be overly concerned about white people being Edomites.
I want to know how you arrived at that conclusion.

Do you have an explanation to back it up, or not?????

It's fun. Since you want to mess with me,
It's fun watching you dance all around your statement with no backup whatsoever.

I'll mess with you a little bit :idunno:

'Red' is a color people of all races share. It is the natural, underlying tint of all human skin. So, what you all are saying has absolutely no bearing on the topic.
I haven't said anything about "red".

So, once again, do you have anything to backup your statement that Edomites are white people?
Or do you just like to spout off such nonsense without expecting any confrontation at all about how you came up with that nonsense???
You think that just because you repeat the nonsense enough, it magically becomes true?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
No, they are red people.

All skin is red. That is why the name 'Adam', the first human, means 'red'.

So, your argument is therefore meaningless.

White people are the reddest. If a child comes out the womb and they are like "Oh snap, he's red!" that means he's white. Why don't you try looking in a mirror, hombre.

People south of the Black Sea, (Edomites), are Turkish, and they have the similar hair and eye color around that part of the world. It's where white people have their roots.

So nice fail.
Next time be more sure about what you are talking about before calling people out inconsiderately :wave: