Crow's Pick 2/1/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

:first:POTD Poly!:bannana:

Originally posted by Poly

1PM, you've mocked more than anybody here and the sad thing is who it is that you've mocked. God tends to take His Son sacrificing himself on the cross pretty serious and for you to have the audacity to say that it matters NOT if somebody believes in Christ's finished work but only that they have love is a slap in the face of God. They can spit on Him, mock Him, say "I don't believe in Christ" for whatever reason and you still call them saved. That's dangerous 1PM. I think you've gotten yourself so deep in this mess that you're unwilling to see the danger you're causing. Why would you want to belittle such an amazing act as Christ's sacrifice for us? Quit jumping in with your responses without actually thinking about what you're doing simply because you want to be right and ask yourself if you're really doing right by the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Context

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Aww shucks! :eek:

Thanks Crow!

Crow

I can't think of a single human being that has not felt love for someone at some point in their life.

People we love, and people who have loved us, and loved others go to hell. That's the tragedy. People who are good, kind, and loving will go to hell.

I'm sure that the Pharasees who rejected Christ weren't people who hated their wives, hated their children, and hated their friends.

Christ would not have needed to make His sacrifice to redeem us if all that is necessary to become righteous were that we love another human being.

We need His righteousness. We can only obtain that through Him. Not by loving another person.

julie21

The work of the Cross is being held as nothing more and more in today's world....and even infiltrates the Christian community when they candy-coat what the prescription is for becoming a Christian and offer'love' as the key to the Kingdom.
:BRAVO:poly.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Crow

I can't think of a single human being that has not felt love for someone at some point in their life.

People we love, and people who have loved us, and loved others go to hell. That's the tragedy. People who are good, kind, and loving will go to hell.

I'm sure that the Pharasees who rejected Christ weren't people who hated their wives, hated their children, and hated their friends.

Christ would not have needed to make His sacrifice to redeem us if all that is necessary to become righteous were that we love another human being.

We need His righteousness. We can only obtain that through Him. Not by loving another person.
YEAH!

On Fire

:BRAVO: :bow: :bannana: :jump: :BRAVO: :bow: :bannana: :jump: :BRAVO: :bow: :bannana: :jump: :BRAVO: :bow: :bannana: :jump:

Status
Not open for further replies.