Crisis On The Border, Thanks Joe! (you filthy rapist)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I've been advocating this for months. DC or Delaware. This is a 4-minute version, if you look there's many others that show the full press conference.

ok doser

Not the Bee

Really

Really Really

Denial of the southern border crisis hit a new and very dumb low during Wednesday’s edition of The View as ABC co-host Joy Behar openly scoffed at the fact that drugs, specifically fentanyl from China, were coming into the United States over the border. She even suggested those facts were just “Fox News” “talking points,” and demanded Ukrainian refugees be accused of smuggling in drugs too.

ok doser

I've been advocating this for months. DC or Delaware. This is a 4-minute version, if you look there's many others that show the full press conference.

So that one from earlier was Abbott of Texas vowing to send illegal immigrants to DC. And now ...

DeSantis vows to send illegal immigrants 'dumped' in Florida to Biden's home state of Delaware​

DeSantis said he's concerned with 'keeping people safe' in Florida​

Biden facing pressure over lifting Title 42 border policy

Biden facing pressure over lifting Title 42 border policy

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said Wednesday that he will send illegal immigrants who are "dumped" into the Sunshine State to sanctuary states like President Biden's home state of Delaware, which he represented for more than 35 years in the U.S. Senate.

Last edited:

ok doser

ok doser

I am at a loss for words

Star Trek Crew Beats Up ICE Agents, Frees Bus of Illegal Immigrants​

A couple recent episodes of the Paramount+ series Star Trek: Picard featured Starfleet crew members traveling back in time to present day to beat up U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents, free a busload of illegal immigrants on their way to be deported, and lecture that racism just “took off a hood and put on a suit” in the early 21st Century.

ok doser

If Joe and the Ho aren't interested in tackling it, here's a real leader showing them how

and if the Biden administration starts squawking about State governors making international agreements, well then we can just add that dereliction of duty to the articles of impeachment

ok doser

😜😜😜

Illegal Immigrants Flee Back To Mexico After Being Dropped Off In Crime-Ridden Wasteland
Politics
April 15th, 2022 - BabylonBee.com
article-10924-4.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Undocumented immigrants fled the nation's capital Friday after being bused in by Texas Gov Greg Abbott just two days prior. The migrants, who had been detained after illegally crossing the American border, were reportedly excited for a new chapter in their lives until they found themselves stranded in a crime-riddled wasteland.
"¡Qué susto! What a dump!" said José Sombrero, a father who has dreamed of picking oranges for a dollar an hour ever since he was a child. "I've never seen such a wretched den of corruption, evil, and misery! Get me out of here!"
"¡Gracias a Dios mis hijos están en jaulas!" he then told authorities as he begged to be returned to Mexico.
According to translators, Sombrero claimed he had no idea America had gotten so bad and found himself longing for the beautiful cocaine fields of Mexico.
Authorities report a large group of migrants have embarked on a quest to leave the D.C. area and return to Mexico on their own, but are concerned that it might be harder to leave America than to get in.

ok doser

Court Brief: Biden Releases 756K Border Crossers, Population Larger than Boston, into American Communities Since Taking Office​

President Joe Biden’s administration has released more than 750,000 border crossers and illegal aliens, a foreign population larger than the population of Boston, Massachusetts, into the United States since taking office in January 2021, a court brief confirms.
The brief, dated April 14 and filed in the Supreme Court by Stephen Miller’s America First Legal Foundation, details the extent to which Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has put its Catch and Release network into overdrive in just a little over 12 months.

Specifically, DHS has released more than 756,109 border crossers and illegal aliens into American communities from January 21, 2021, to February 28, 2022, the brief states. This is larger than the resident population of Boston, about equal to the size of Denver, Colorado, and larger than the population of Detroit, Michigan.

Releases by month are as follows:

America First Legal Foundation

Broken down by agency, Customs and Border Protection (CBP) released nearly 545,000 border crossers and illegal aliens while the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) released close to 212,000 border crossers and illegal aliens.

At the current rate of deportations, which have been gutted by Biden’s so-called “sanctuary country” orders, it would take ICE agents 14.5 years to deport the border crossers and illegal aliens released into the U.S. interior by Biden’s DHS.

That 756,109 total does not include the 500,000 illegal aliens who successfully crossed the U.S.-Mexico border in 2021 without being apprehended, nor the nearly 123,000 Unaccompanied Alien Children (UACs) that have been resettled across the U.S. since the beginning of Fiscal Year 2021.

Altogether, the Biden administration is likely to have welcomed nearly 1.4 million border crossers and illegal aliens into American communities since January 2021.

ok doser

I've flown twice in my life, once in the early 70s and once in 2006. I have very little experience with all the TSA nonsense that regular travelers have to deal with, thank God. Imagine somebody who takes their shoes off every time they fly and gets patted down or has bottles of liquid and fingernail clippers taken away from them - imagine how those people feel about hearing this:

IMG_20220418_154235.jpg