Creation

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot.
Shalom.

Incorrect.

I asked you to not say this to me. Insulting someone is not what God wants you to do. Allow God to teach you, that you would learn to respect others. I forgive you for calling me an idiot.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Incorrect.

I asked you to not say this to me. Insulting someone is not what God wants you to do. Allow God to teach you, that you would learn to respect others. I forgive you for calling me an idiot.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I asked you to not post on my threads. I guess we are even.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I have no enemies. If anyone were to become my enemy that would not make me want to kill them. I do believe that I should love my neighbor as myself. And I believe that I should love my enemies and pray for those who despitefully use me. What I have had to come to terms with is if murderers should die, upon what basis, and whether or not there needs to be A Court or A Judge, if it is according to God's Law or Scripture.

Read Matthew 5:17-20 about Jesus teaching obedience to God's Commandments.

Not all live according to The Law of The Nation of Israel. But there is one God, and All Nations have the Noahide Laws. Those who have turned to God from among the Gentiles should have no greater burden laid upon them than the essentials found in Acts 15.

I am a Jew, of Israel, as a proselyte and a convert. I read, study, observe, and teach Torah. The new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is God's law written on minds and hearts in Yeshua HaMashiach, Yeshua Messiah, Jesus the Christ.

Shalom.

Jacob

Your excuses are worthless.

You don't know how to obey Jesus.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

See the following.

Leviticus 19:18
Deuteronomy 6:4-5
Jeremiah 31:27-40
Matthew 5:17-20
Romans 8:1-4
1 John 4:19

Shalom.

Jacob

those verses have nothing to do with Jesus's teaching of "love your enemy".

You don't know Jesus.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Your excuses are worthless.

You don't know how to obey Jesus.
Shalom.

I do not need any excuses. I do not know what you are talking about.

When you obey Jesus you do what He has commanded or instructed you to do.

I do know how to obey Jesus.

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not need any excuses. I do not know what you are talking about.

When you obey Jesus you do what He has commanded or instructed you to do.

I do know how to obey Jesus.

Shalom.

Jacob

You endorse killing the enemy. You are a liar.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
those verses have nothing to do with Jesus's teaching of "love your enemy".

You don't know Jesus.
Shalom.

I do know Jesus. I do not need to quote or reference anything for this to be true. However, the following may be of benefit to you.

Matthew 5:43-48 NASB - "You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.' "But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. "For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? "If you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? "Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

When you post in reply to me, I can choose if I will reply to you. However, I do not need a reply from you here.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. I am obligated to answer all replies on threads that I start.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You just called me a liar. What do you need help with? Apparently, there is something that you do not understand.

Shalom.

Jacob

I already explained how you are lying.

Reading your comments are disgusting. I put you on ignore.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. I am obligated to answer all replies on threads that I start.
Shalom.

I have stated on Theology Online, basically, that I reply to those who quote me. I can make an exception if you want me to.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
But you are an idiot. No way around it.
Shalom.

No. You are incorrect. And, no way around what? About that I am an idiot? You said this, and I am not an idiot. Remember, you asked me if I know what an idiot is and I said I do not know. If an idiot is a person that does not know what an idiot is then I am not an idiot.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. You are incorrect. And, no way around what? About that I am an idiot? You said this, and I am not an idiot. Remember, you asked me if I know what an idiot is and I said I do not know. If an idiot is a person that does not know what an idiot is then I am not an idiot.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol An idiot is one who does not know scripture, who is unlearned in the bible. But think they know.