Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your rule is that you refuse to agree upon or follow any rules? Please explain which of those previous conditions you are unable to comply with, and why.

For example, if you admit that you cannot prove from scripture, that would explain why you would refuse "scripture only" limitations.

Dear Rosenritter,

I don't like preconditions here. No one has ever told me on this thread that I have to set rules about our conversing and that's what I won't tolerate. I most likely don't have any problem with the preconditions you want to place upon me, but it's still not going to fly here. If you want me to find the scripture about the 1/3 of people, etc., I will look it up in the Bible. Don't come here and set the way I'm supposed to respond.

Michael

Last edited:

6days

Tyrathca said:
6days said:
Quote Originally Posted by 6days View Post
The evidence shows that life comes from life....
And you're just assuming that it always does regardless of conditions. Like someone from the tropics without a freezer saying water can never be solid
That is the classic illogical atheist argument. As Wiki explains, it is an "Argument from ignorance on which ignorancerepresents "a lack of contrary evidence"... afallacy in informal logic. "

Tyrathca said:
6days said:
There is a scientific law discussing the generation of life from existing life.
Can you name that law?
It isn't the law of abiogenesis.....It isn't the law of spontaneous generation. Can you name the law?
Tyrathca said:
6days said:
False.
It looks totally impossible without a great deal of intelligence.
Well you are sort of right. It does look impossible to those without a great deal of intelligence
Logical Fallacy...defined by 'rational' wiki.
The No True Scotsman fallacy is a logical fallacy that occurs when:
during argument, after their favored group has been criticized, someone re-defines the groupin order to deflect uncomfortable counter-examples and thus makes the group entirely praiseworthy

Show me an experiment where evolutionists are trying to 'create life' ..or, building blocks...and, I will show you hundreds of thousands of hours of accumulated knowlege / intelligence.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your rule is that you refuse to agree upon or follow any rules? Please explain which of those previous conditions you are unable to comply with, and why.

For example, if you admit that you cannot prove from scripture, that would explain why you would refuse "scripture only" limitations.

Rosen,

Furthermore, 'scriptures only' would not be viable because I gave you a number of scriptures already regarding the lake of fire and also Hell, and you dissed them. So what am I suppose to do with someone like that? I mean, if you can't understand by the verses I already gave you, then you will not believe even if God sent an angel down here in your presence and told you. I'm not going to argue with you forever, when I consider you a very nice person, but I do not agree with your views on Hell and the lake of fire, and ECT. I've been told otherwise and I am not going to ignore it to side with you.

Michael

Rosenritter

Rosen,

Furthermore, 'scriptures only' would not be viable because I gave you a number of scriptures already regarding the lake of fire and also Hell, and you dissed them. So what am I suppose to do with someone like that? I mean, if you can't understand by the verses I already gave you, then you will not believe even if God sent an angel down here in your presence and told you. I'm not going to argue with you forever, when I consider you a very nice person, but I do not agree with your views on Hell and the lake of fire, and ECT. I've been told otherwise and I am not going to ignore it to side with you.

Michael
Dear Michael, I have not yet responded. I am waiting until you agree to be bound by scripture. Otherwise you will try to escape to your "revelations and visions" when you get cornered and I want that avenue of retreat cut off first.

I believe it was Sun Tzu in Art of War that said that if you overpower your opponent ten to one, then you should surround them completely to cut off escape. I don't need an escape. What is your reason for refusing a scripture only resolution? What happened to your confidence?

Or shall I rather lay out a couple bullocks and let you dance around them first to show that Moloch can call down fires of eternal conscious torment? One of our Gods is not the God Jesus. I say we should let the scripture show once and for all.

A reminder, YOU are the one that said you wanted to settle it here.

Last edited:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Dear Michael, I have not yet responded. I am waiting until you agree to be bound by scripture. Otherwise you will try to escape to your "revelations and visions" when you get cornered and I want that avenue of retreat cut off first. I believe it was Sun Tzu in Art of War that said that if you overpower your opponent ten to one, then you should surround them completely to cut off escape. I don't need an escape. What is your reason for refusing a scripture only resolution? What happened to your confidence? Or shall I rather lay out a couple bullocks and let you dance around them first to show that Moloch can call down fires of eternal conscious torment? One of our Gods is not the God Jesus. I say we should let the scripture show once and for all. A reminder, YOU are the one that said you wanted to settle it here.

Those "revelations" are a hangover from his drug days.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Michael, I have not yet responded. I am waiting until you agree to be bound by scripture. Otherwise you will try to escape to your "revelations and visions" when you get cornered and I want that avenue of retreat cut off first.

I believe it was Sun Tzu in Art of War that said that if you overpower your opponent ten to one, then you should surround them completely to cut off escape. I don't need an escape. What is your reason for refusing a scripture only resolution? What happened to your confidence?

Or shall I rather lay out a couple bullocks and let you dance around them first to show that Moloch can call down fires of eternal conscious torment? One of our Gods is not the God Jesus. I say we should let the scripture show once and for all.

A reminder, YOU are the one that said you wanted to settle it here.

Dear Rosenritter,

Why are you putting words in my mouth on this Thread?!! I never said I would not prefer a Scriptures-only resolution. I have been noting Scriptural references in my previous posts to you. My confidence is very fine. I have written you at least seven different Scriptural verses showing what God's Truth is, and you have not sent me even one Scripture!! What is the deal!! How in the world do you come up with these things??!!

Go back a few pages or so here and you should find posts of mine that have included a number of Scriptural verses which prove I am indeed backed up by the Scriptures!! See Luke 16:23KJV, where Jesus talks of a instance in which He says a rich man was in Hell and asked Abraham to let Lazarus give him a drop of water. I sent this Scripture to you a few pages back, along with four or so other Bible verses. Come on!! We should be dropping this disagreement and stand united under Jesus Christ and God.

I get it now! You don't quite believe in Jesus. You are Jewish, right?? All of my Scriptural references to you were from the New Testament. Aha!! Well, I have no qualms with you being bound by the Torah. Be reasonable next time. You give other people here the wrong message about me and I surely do not like it one bit.

God Be With You Brethren,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Mike C, get saved

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Dear intojoy,

I am definitely saved!! No doubts whatsoever!! How about you? How sure are you?? You don't even know me well enough to know that I am saved already. I've also been baptized first, by the Holy Ghost {twice, and secondly, about three years ago, I was baptized in a baptismal pool of water. So I'm all set to go!! I still go to Church there. I love everyone there and we have a good time singing hymns, and giving each other hugs and having fellowship. It is a rare church that I found. I grew up going to a Church of the Nazarene. That is where I asked Jesus to come into my heart. I now go to a nice Baptist Church that is more like a Nazarene Church than a Baptist Church, and I love it. Thanks anyway, intojoy.

May God Give You Wisdom Tempered With A Loving Heart,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Those "revelations" are a hangover from his drug days.

Dear Stripe,

Why do you keep dissing me unkindly saying my revelations /experiences are a hangover from drug days?? I have this feeling that you find my personal experiences to be from drug-induced occurrences. I can assure you that my experiences actually happened, but only the passing of time will confirm/prove me or not. Once, maybe twice, I will make a mistake, but that is like 1,000 or more other times that I am right on with what I've learned and witnessed.

Someday soon, you'll find out that I Am a witness. I don't bear witness of myself, but will let God do so in His Own time. So I now understand why you keep saying drugs and all. It's because the things I say on this thread sound too highly improbable or 'way out there.' I can assure you that is not the case here. Only time will tell, so what is so wrong with playing 'wait and see??' There are many instances in the Bible which depended on 'wait and see.'

May God Grant You Discernment And Trust, And Bless Your Soul, And Heart, Stripe!!

Michael

Rosenritter

Dear Rosenritter,

Why are you putting words in my mouth on this Thread?!! I never said I would not prefer a Scriptures-only resolution. I have been noting Scriptural references in my previous posts to you. My confidence is very fine. I have written you at least seven different Scriptural verses showing what God's Truth is, and you have not sent me even one Scripture!! What is the deal!! How in the world do you come up with these things??!!

Go back a few pages or so here and you should find posts of mine that have included a number of Scriptural verses which prove I am indeed backed up by the Scriptures!! See Luke 16:23KJV, where Jesus talks of a instance in which He says a rich man was in Hell and asked Abraham to let Lazarus give him a drop of water. I sent this Scripture to you a few pages back, along with four or so other Bible verses. Come on!! We should be dropping this disagreement and stand united under Jesus Christ and God.

I get it now! You don't quite believe in Jesus. You are Jewish, right?? All of my Scriptural references to you were from the New Testament. Aha!! Well, I have no qualms with you being bound by the Torah. Be reasonable next time. You give other people here the wrong message about me and I surely do not like it one bit.

God Be With You Brethren,

Michael
Go back and read the proposed rules. Does that match your response? If you can accept those rules please say so. If not please state which specific rule we would need to change and why.

Provided we agree to the same rules, you may even go first.

Rosenritter

Dear Stripe,

Why do you keep dissing me unkindly saying my revelations /experiences are a hangover from drug days?? I have this feeling that you find my personal experiences to be from drug-induced occurrences. I can assure you that my experiences actually happened, but only the passing of time will confirm/prove me or not. Once, maybe twice, I will make a mistake, but that is like 1,000 or more other times that I am right on with what I've learned and witnessed.

Someday soon, you'll find out that I Am a witness. I don't bear witness of myself, but will let God do so in His Own time. So I now understand why you keep saying drugs and all. It's because the things I say on this thread sound too highly improbable or 'way out there.' I can assure you that is not the case here. Only time will tell, so what is so wrong with playing 'wait and see??' There are many instances in the Bible which depended on 'wait and see.'

May God Grant You Discernment And Trust, And Bless Your Soul, And Heart, Stripe!!

Michael

Michael, when a prophet has been proved wrong once, there aren't second chances in that regard. A prophet that spoke in the name of the LORD and his prophecy did not come to pass is not to be heeded again. The best course of action is to recognize that you were wrong, and not repeat that mistake again (repentance).

Deu 18:20-22 KJV
(20) But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
(21) And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?
(22) When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

I am willing to hear what you have to say if and only if you agree to be judged on a scripture only basis. But if your heart continues to hang onto those personal revelations as being superior to scripture, you will be unable to be persuaded of anything. In such a case, our conversation may be of value to an external observer if and only if we are following sensible rules that govern the discussion in a sensible manner.

Please trust that I mean you no ill will.

6days

What is perfect about that orbit?
It is no longer perfect and is slowly getting further and further from earth. Scripture tells us that all creation now groans. However our moon is still pretty awesome, and without it our oceans would be dead.

Our moon is receding from the earth at about 4cm per year. Extrapolating that backwards, and factoring in the effects of increased gravitational pull, four billion years ago, the moon would have been touching the earth, and that doesn't work... with the theories on the age of the earth. one theory proposes that our moon was formed after a 'nuclear explosion' on earth.
http://www.physorg.com/news183884450.html
Another theory is that a mars sized meteorite crashed into the earth sending debris into space. But, the 'theory' that best fits the evidence is that in the beginning, God created?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That wording implies that there was a time when the moon’s orbit was “perfect”. So the question remains, what does it mean to say the orbit is perfect?
Perfect for life on earth - tides, gravity etc. Without the moon, life on earth would not exist. That's called perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.