Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavisBJ

Dear Davis,

I never said I WAS in my 7,896 reincarnation that I recall. Are you sure you aren't doctoring up the posts??

Michael

No, I remember very clearly. As matter of fact, I remember eons ago when you and I were being chased by a T-Rex. I told you to hide, then I waved my arms to get the dino to chase me. I almost got away, but then I tripped. My last memory in that life was seeing those huge dagger-like teeth coming down, and then my next recollection was a week later when I was born as a pygmy baby in a cave in Borneo.

I think I know why I am having issues with the “getting it right” score. My 98% rating was from Zeus. But when the current God keeps changing, so do the rules, and Christians seem to not approve of sacrificing virgins.

Anyway, if we all keep getting recycled till the current God approves of us, then doesn’t that mean no one ends up going to Hell (or Sheol, or outer darkness, or Hades, or the bottomless pit, or the lake of fire, or perdition, or limbo, or nether world, or infernal regions, or Gehenna, or the abyss, or purgatory, or eternal torment, or fire and brimstone, or lower world)?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, I remember very clearly. As matter of fact, I remember eons ago when you and I were being chased by a T-Rex. I told you to hide, then I waved my arms to get the dino to chase me. I almost got away, but then I tripped. My last memory in that life was seeing those huge dagger-like teeth coming down, and then my next recollection was a week later when I was born as a pygmy baby in a cave in Borneo.

I think I know why I am having issues with the “getting it right” score. My 98% rating was from Zeus. But when the current God keeps changing, so do the rules, and Christians seem to not approve of sacrificing virgins.

Anyway, if we all keep getting recycled till the current God approves of us, then doesn’t that mean no one ends up going to Hell (or Sheol, or outer darkness, or Hades, or the bottomless pit, or the lake of fire, or perdition, or limbo, or nether world, or infernal regions, or Gehenna, or the abyss, or purgatory, or eternal torment, or fire and brimstone, or lower world)?

Dear DavisBJ,

Wow, this puter is slow right now. I will try answering you the best I can, Davis. Some souls go to Death, and some go to Hell. And some go to Heaven. Do you wonder why it is written that "But the rest/ remainder of the dead did not Live AGAIN until the thousand years were finished? This is the first resurrection." {See Rev. 20:5 KJV} I know you don't understand and I don't blame you for that. Do you also know that it is written: "and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death." {See Rev. 20:13,14 KJV}. God determines where He will send everyone. Those sent to be dead only shall come back alive in another baby's body. They will get yet another chance to learn to choose good over evil. Even those who pierced Him are down on Earth now in another body. But I digress. Anyway, that is why we are all on this Earth. To learn to choose good from evil; the same as it was with Adam and Eve. There's so much I could tell you, but you're not able to hear it yet. So, I'll see how you do understanding this. I got a lot of help from the archangel Michael to understand these things. You didn't. I would not know it otherwise either. I would not even be aware of these things even written in Revelation.

Hope this does it for now. I will finish answering other posts on this Thread in a couple hours. Will chat with you then!!

Warm Wishes,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear DavisBJ & Tyrathca,

I didn't mean to scare you away, by any means. I understand that I'm on a different subject than you're familiar with. Are you reflecting upon your life's choices finally? Join Heaven, while you can. You know the only reason that I respond to atheists is to save them from their fate and instead have their company in Heaven, so we can have a good old time traveling from star to star, and enjoy our everlasting future. We'll have fun like we did when we were young. I never meant for it to even be discussed. I told you you might have trouble understanding.

Well, I had a good time at the Dentist. I won't go into details, but I did not get any cavities filled or teeth pulled. Dentistry has become virtually pain-free. Ain't it cool?!! Ever since they switched from Novocaine to Lidocaine, it's been a real God-send.

Well, DavisBJ, where to do you live?? I always thought in the U.S., but maybe you are in England. It sure is nice to chat with you without having to argue. Which specialty of Science did you go to school for or major in??

Well, Davis, it's going to be 120° here in about a week. Dreadful!! I will stay indoors, to say the least. I will have to hibernate in the house for a few days because there will be some days of 117°, etc. The house and the car have A/C. I think back in 1989, it hit 122°. That has been the record all of this time. I don't want to surpass that.

So, I guess there is no room for atheism any longer. Right? Or do old habits die hard? It'd be nice if you'd come around and realize that atheism is a complete death sentence. It's time to change the subject. Hey, we have an in-ground pool in the back yard, but it's only 5 feet deep. I'm glad it's not 8 feet deep. Anyway, it will come in handy this summer, that's for sure. One of my roommates goes into the pool about 7 or so times a day. He's from Wisconsin, so he went in there in March. Eeeeek!! I haven't been in yet. When it's as warm as bath water, then I may go in. I'm not much of a pool person like I was when I first came out here. Anyway, I might see about getting a tan this summer, so I will be in the pool to cool off in between laying out in the sun. No sunburn for me!!

Well, I can't wait to find where you live. You have a splendid day today!! Make It Count!!

Michael

Last edited:

Tyrathca

Dear DavisBJ & Tyrathca,

I didn't mean to scare you away, by any means.
No, there is only so much fun you can have conversing with a mad man. Especially when he goes off on odd tangents.
I understand that I'm on a different subject than you're familiar with. Are you reflecting upon your life's choices finally?
Ha, you really don't get how silly you sound?
I told you you might have trouble understanding.
As I keep telling you, I understand fine the problem is I think what you say sounds stupid.

It is you who seems to a have trouble understanding.
So, I guess there is no room for atheism any longer. Right?
Why? Because you said so?

It'd be nice if you'd come around and realize that atheism is a complete death sentence. It's time to change the subject.
Life is a death sentence.
Anyway, I might see about getting a tan this summer, so I will be in the pool to cool off in between laying out in the sun. No sunburn for me!!
But yay skin cancer!

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, there is only so much fun you can have conversing with a mad man. Especially when he goes off on odd tangents.
Ha, you really don't get how silly you sound?
As I keep telling you, I understand fine the problem is I think what you say sounds stupid.

It is you who seems to a have trouble understanding.
Why? Because you said so?

Life is a death sentence.
But yay skin cancer!

Dear Tyrathca,

Well, you're just a breath of fresh air, aren't you? First of all, I'm far from being a mad man. Ask Lon, 6days, freelight, IMJerusha, Keypurr, I could go on for a while. You think that I am a madman because you don't understand a lot of what I say, when I post Scriptural references. Do you own a Bible, Ty?? You can always look it up on the Internet. You can't just go on what I post. You have to read the surrounding Bible verses to really understand.

Most of my reply was for DavisBJ. But to you also. And no, Life is not a death sentence. It is wonderful when you know that God has an eternal life for you; That you will live a long time in His presence and will help Jesus reign on Earth soon. Those who make it to Heaven this time around will reign over the Earth alongside Christ. See Rev. 2:26 KJV and Rev. 3:21 KJV. I will expound on this more in the near future. Jesus said "I am the bright and morning star." Also, "to him that overcomes shall I give the morning star, even as I received it of My Father." The morning star is Venus, so that is where Jesus' throne shall be. Venus is shrouded with clouds and we cannot see what is there. I will explain more if you need me to.

Oh well, I've got to get going for a couple hours. Ty, you go ahead and think whatever you want to about me. I think most atheists are just stuck in their own ways and are beyond help. You will be faced with a hard thing someday, and you will have no choice but to turn to God for help. I'll be back!! {Arnold Scharznegger}. If you want to go to Heaven, the choice is your own. Otherwise, it is a shame. In a bit!!

Best Wishes,

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear DavisBJ, Yorzhik, and Jose Fly,

There's a lot we don't yet know about, and tons to learn yet.

YOU NEED TO READ THIS AGAIN:

Scientists just confirmed there's a second layer of information hidden in our DNA

Fiona MacDonald, Science Alert

Theoretical physicists have confirmed that it's not just the information coded into our DNA that shapes who we are - it's also the way DNA folds itself that controls which genes are expressed inside our bodies.

That's something biologists have known for years, and they've even been able to figure out some of the proteins responsible for folding up DNA. But now a group of physicists have been able to demonstrate for the first time through simulations how this hidden information controls our evolution.

Let's back up for a second here, because although it's not necessarily news to many scientists, this second level of DNA information might not be something you're familiar with.

As you probably learned in high school, Watson and Crick discovered in 1953 that the DNA code that determines who we are is made up of a sequence of the letters G, A, C, and T.

The order of these letters determines which proteins are made in our cells. So, if you have brown eyes, it's because your DNA contains a particular series of letters that encodes for a protein that makes the dark pigment inside your iris.

But that's not the whole story, because all the cells in your body start out with the exact same DNA code, but every organ has a very different function - your stomach cells don't need to produce the brown eye protein, but they do need to produce digestive enzymes. So how does that work?

Since the '80s, scientists have found that the way DNA is folded up inside our cells actually controls this process. Environmental factors can play a big role in this process too, with things like stress known to turn certain genes on and off through something known as epigenetics.

But the mechanics of the DNA folding is the original control mechanism. That's because every single cell in our body contains around 2 meters of DNA, so to fit inside us, it has to be tightly wrapped up into a bundle called a nucleosome - like a thread around a spool.

And the way the DNA is wrapped up controls which genes are 'read' by the rest of the cell - genes that are all wrapped on the inside won't be expressed as proteins, but those on the outside will. This explains why different cells have the same DNA but different functions.

In recent years, biologists have even started to isolate the mechanical cues that determine the way DNA is folded, by 'grabbing onto' certain parts of the genetic code or changing the shape of the 'spool' the DNA is wrapped around.

So far, so good, but what do theoretical physicists have to do with all this?

A team from Leiden University in the Netherlands has now been able to step back and look at the process on a whole-genome scale, and confirm through computer simulations that these mechanical cues are actually coded into our DNA.

The physicists, led by Helmut Schiessel, did this by simulating the genomes of both baker's yeast and fission yeast, and then randomly assigning them a second level of DNA information, complete with mechanical cues.

They were able to show that these cues affected how the DNA was folded and which proteins are expressed - further evidence that the mechanics of DNA are written into our DNA, and they're just as important in our evolution as the code itself.

This means the researchers have shown that there's more than one way that DNA mutations can affect us: by changing the letters in our DNA, or simply by changing the mechanical cues that arrange the way a strand is folded.

"The mechanics of the DNA structure can change, resulting in different packaging and levels of DNA accessibility," they explain, "and therefore differing frequency of production of that protein."

Again, this is confirming what many biologists already knew, but what's really exciting is the fact that the computer simulations open up the possibility for scientists manipulate the mechanical cues that shape DNA - which means they might one day be able to fold DNA to hide unwanted genes, like the ones that trigger disease.

We're a long way off doing that, but the more scientists understand about how our DNA is controlled and folded, the closer we get to being able to improve upon it.

The research has been published in PLOS ONE.
Read the original article on Science Alert. Copyright 2016.

Dear DavisBJ,
Sorry this post is so long! I try to not do this, but it happens. I know that you like long posts, right?

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Tyrathca,

If God says He had Jonah swallowed by a great fish, then He did. You must remember, the same God protected Daniel and his friends while they were in an intense furnace fire. With God, things defy explanation. Just as Adam being older than 1 day, and limited reincarnation. Tons more besides all of this. Look at how Jericho's walls fell when Joshua and the Israaelis circled the city. Look at God parting the Red Sea. He can do wonderful things, Tyrathca. I know... you don't believe it all. Does that make you right? No.

Okay, I have to go and make dinner. We're having deep fried battered shrimp, some French Fries, also deep fried, and some Hummus with Pita Bread. Yummmmmm!!!

Much Love And Warm Regards,

Michael

Tyrathca

Dear Tyrathca,

Well, you're just a breath of fresh air, aren't you? First of all, I'm far from being a mad man. Ask Lon, 6days, freelight, IMJerusha, Keypurr, I could go on for a while. You think that I am a madman because you don't understand a lot of what I say, when I post Scriptural references.
No Michael, it is because I understand that I call you that.
Do you own a Bible, Ty?? You can always look it up on the Internet. You can't just go on what I post. You have to read the surrounding Bible verses to really understand.
Yes, or at least I did. It's probably tucked away in a box somewhere unless I threw it out in the last move.
And no, Life is not a death sentence.
Of course it is. Everybody dies eventually.
The morning star is Venus, so that is where Jesus' throne shall be. Venus is shrouded with clouds and we cannot see what is there. I will explain more if you need me to.
Ummm Michael you clearly don't know your astronomy very well. We know what is on the surface of Venus rather well, we have maps and pictures and even landed unmanned spacecraft (briefly) on its surface. It is a horrible place and matches pretty well anyone's imaginings of what hell would be like (it's not hell it's just really really really hot with sulfuric rain)
Dear Tyrathca,

If God says He had Jonah swallowed by a great fish, then He did. You must remember, the same God protected Daniel and his friends while they were in an intense furnace fire. With God, things defy explanation.
Maybe that is because they are fantasy.
Look at how Jericho's walls fell when Joshua and the Israaelis circled the city. Look at God parting the Red Sea. He can do wonderful things, Tyrathca.
If he did them at all.
I know... you don't believe it all. Does that make you right? No.
You believe it all. Does that make you right? No.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No Michael, it is because I understand that I call you that.
Yes, or at least I did. It's probably tucked away in a box somewhere unless I threw it out in the last move.

Oh, so you call me that, and that makes it true?? Also, I thought you might have 'access' to a Bible so that you could look up the Scriptural references on your own.

Of course it is. Everybody dies eventually.

You mean bodily. I speak of eternity.

Ummm Michael you clearly don't know your astronomy very well. We know what is on the surface of Venus rather well, we have maps and pictures and even landed unmanned spacecraft (briefly) on its surface. It is a horrible place and matches pretty well anyone's imaginings of what hell would be like (it's not hell it's just really really really hot with sulfuric rain).

No, you don't know rather well what is on the surface. You can't just go on an isolated spacecraft touchdown to know what is on all of Venus. I do remember that spacecraft landing though, now that you mention it. It was quite short-lived and didn't yield much. I don't recall seeing any maps or pictures of it.

Maybe that is because they are fantasy.
If he did them at all.
You believe it all. Does that make you right? No.

You would like to call the instances my God did miracles "fantasy," but I beg to differ. I'm sure that some of my friends who post here would also not consider His Work to be fantasy. And yes, He did do them. And, does that make you right, once again, no it does not. Tyrathca, you are barking up the wrong tree. You can't stand against God and refute everything that is written in our Bible that we know about Him. Yes, I believe it all and yes, that does make me right! I'd rather put my faith and belief in God than in you or your devil/ Satan. That is exactly who you are serving whether you believe in it all or not.

So it just comes down to you being just plain WRONG!! You and DavisBJ!

Michael

Last edited:

Tyrathca

Oh, so you call me that, and that makes it true??
No it is just my opinion.
Also, I thought you might have 'access' to a Bible so that you could look up the Scriptural references on your own.
I have the internet, obviously. Thus I automatically have access to the entire bible to search. Duh.
You mean bodily. I speak of eternity.
I know. My comments stand.

No, you don't know rather well what is on the surface. You can't just go on an isolated spacecraft touchdown to know what is on all of Venus. I do remember that spacecraft landing though, now that you mention it. It was quite short-lived and didn't yield much. I don't recall seeing any maps or pictures of it.
That you are ignorant of astronomy does not mean others are. It is possible to see through the clouds with the right electromagnetic spectrum, orbiting satellites have this been able to map the surface, know is conditions.

Its entire surface is several hundred degrees Celsius, it's atmosphere is extremely dense and toxic. This is not conjecture, this is well established fact if you care to look at the science.

You would like to call the instances my God did miracles "fantasy," but I beg to differ. I'm sure that some of my friends who post here would also not consider His Work to be fantasy. And yes, He did do them. And, does that make you right, once again, no it does not.
Correct it is just my opinion. Just as what you say is yours.
Tyrathca, you are barking up the wrong tree. You can't stand against God and refute everything that is written in our Bible that we know about Him.
Sure I can.
Yes, I believe it all and yes, that does make me right!
No that just makes it your opinion.
I'd rather put my faith and belief in God than in you or your devil/ Satan. That is exactly who you are serving whether you believe in it all or not.
There is no devil trying to decieve you, though I'm always perplexed with why Christians are so sure the bible itself isn't from the devil. Wouldn't that be the perfect deception, leading people away by pretending to be God?

I am growing tired of this thread and can now spend more time on Twitter and Facebook, just for starters, reaching more people worldwide than just four people here on this Thread.
Sure you can reach to more people that way, but are you sure any will be listening?
I started out here trying to help other atheist brothers to make it to heaven somehow, but you won't have any of that, right? So, I've wasted my time.
Looks like it, but then you've probably wasted your whole life thanks to religion. Sadly I can't free you of that.
So it just comes down to you being just plain WRONG!! You and DavisBJ!
Keep telling yourself that Michael...

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dear 6days,

Miss you! I'm wondering what you think of my post about 'the rest of the dead did not Live Again until the 1,000 years were finished.' How would you explain that?? I already know what the scoop is about it. It would be interesting to hear from Lon, Interplanner, gcthomas, and Hedshaker about the same subject and what they think about it. I'm very curious to know everyone's feelings regarding it. Hey, what happened to Meshak, Stuu, Noguru, The Barbarian, and bybee? And Cross Reference and Greg Jennings! I can figure Noguru took off, but Meshak?? Well, I'll get going. Things are sure shaping up different here on TOL. People dropping like flies!! I'm hoping that Alwight will come and post again soon. I've been keeping in touch with him by email. Oh well, will get going for now. Everyone is missing!! If anyone knows, please let me know.

God Bless Us All,

Michael

:cloud9: :angel: :angel: :angel: :cloud9: :singer: :guitar: :singer:

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No it is just my opinion. I have the internet, obviously. Thus I automatically have access to the entire bible to search. Duh.
I know. My comments stand.

Dear Tyrathca,

It is just your opinion. You answered that correctly. And yes, I know you have the Internet Bible within reach. I was just wondering if you had an actual Bible in your possession. Also, if your comments stand, then so be it. Still you are mistaken, regardless.

That you are ignorant of astronomy does not mean others are. It is possible to see through the clouds with the right electromagnetic spectrum, orbiting satellites have this been able to map the surface, know is conditions.

Its entire surface is several hundred degrees Celsius, it's atmosphere is extremely dense and toxic. This is not conjecture, this is well established fact if you care to look at the science.

Tyrathca, the Earth has temps that are different all the time, and it also depends on the seasons for others. We still can't "SEE" the planet, regardless of some short-time glimpse of it. The entire planet was not seen sufficiently, from what I understand. My astronomy is just fine. Before I even spoke to you about it, I already know that the planet is toxic, with poisonous gases and extremely hot temperatures. You could get quite a tan there because it's much closer to the sun, heheheee!

Correct it is just my opinion. Just as what you say is yours.
Sure I can. No that just makes it your opinion.
There is no devil trying to decieve you, though I'm always perplexed with why Christians are so sure the bible itself isn't from the devil. Wouldn't that be the perfect deception, leading people away by pretending to be God?

Ty, I don't know how you are getting this wrong. I said the devil was deceiving YOU, not me. And the Bible itself is not of the devil, Satan. He just lies to you in your head and you believe what he says, which is what you write back to me, for the most part. I know that I am answering the devil inside you. You just don't realize that by any measure.

Sure you can reach to more people that way, but are you sure any will be listening?
Looks like it, but then you've probably wasted your whole life thanks to religion. Sadly I can't free you of that.
Keep telling yourself that Michael...

Oh Tyrathca, I get so much feedback from those on Twitter and Facebook. I reach many and they are all pleasant. Not one person has told me they don't believe me. They are happy for the news that Jesus is returning soon. I hear from many people from different countries. I may have wasted my time with you atheists, but I also speak to believers, actual Christians, and they welcome me and believe also. I'm not trying to get believers. Just those who would hear my words and see if they come true in the future. I don't expect them to believe me just from hearing me speak, but they all believe me, regardless. Not one disbeliever so far, over all of these years. I'm thinking that the 'disbelievers' don't write back to me or address me. Only the believers send their positive feelings.

You're in the minority, but that's your opinion. Well, I'm going to make something to eat here. Some tuna salad with chopped onion, chopped celery, dill relish, and 5 cans of tuna in oil, which I drain away, and then also add some mayonnaise and toasted pumpernickel bread. Yummm!!

Have A Good Day!!

Michael

Last edited:

Tyrathca

Tyrathca, the Earth has temps that are different all the time, and it also depends on the seasons for others.
And yet it actually sits within a fairly narrow range of temperatures comparative tot he rest of the universe. Venus is the same, just it's narrow range is much much higher than Earths
We still can't "SEE" the planet, regardless of some short-time glimpse of it. The entire planet was not seen sufficiently, from what I understand.
You misunderstand, we can see through the clouds with an orbiting sattelite using the right electromagnetic spectrum. Since you seem to be intentionally ignorant here is a picture:
600px-Venus_globe.jpg

If you want to know more wikipedia is actually quite good on this subject.
Ty, I don't know how you are getting this wrong. I said the devil was deceiving YOU, not me.
But that's the thing, if the Devil was deceiving you then you wouldn't know (assuming he is any good at it). In fact the perfect way to deceive you is to fool you into thinking you can't be deceived/you'd know it if he was.
And the Bible itself is not of the devil, Satan.
But how can you be sure? It would be a very effective deception.
He just lies to you in your head and you believe what he says, which is what you write back to me, for the most part. I know that I am answering the devil inside you. You just don't realize that by any measure.
Actually I don't believe a word of what I just said there, I think the Bible is a purely man made creation. What I've proposed is an interesting thought experiment if we assumed there really was a God and Satan.
Oh Tyrathca, I get so much feedback from those on Twitter and Facebook. I reach many and they are all pleasant. Not one person has told me they don't believe me.
Reeaaallllyy....... Not one?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And yet it actually sits within a fairly narrow range of temperatures comparative tot he rest of the universe. Venus is the same, just it's narrow range is much much higher than Earths
You misunderstand, we can see through the clouds with an orbiting sattelite using the right electromagnetic spectrum. Since you seem to be intentionally ignorant here is a picture:
600px-Venus_globe.jpg

If you want to know more wikipedia is actually quite good on this subject.

Dear Tyrathca,

I don't need an astronomy lesson from you of all people. I also don't need an electromagnetic picture of Venus, but instead, a real one. An electromagnetic pic just doesn't cut it. Where are the oceans and dry land?? No oceans, eh? Does it have any? It looks more like a novel pic of the sun, instead. And for you to say it's temp. range is exceedingly higher than Earth's, it's no astonishment at all, and that does not surprise me or anyone else who reads this, most likely.

But that's the thing, if the Devil was deceiving you then you wouldn't know (assuming he is any good at it). In fact the perfect way to deceive you is to fool you into thinking you can't be deceived/you'd know it if he was.
But how can you be sure? It would be a very effective deception.
Actually I don't believe a word of what I just said there, I think the Bible is a purely man made creation. What I've proposed is an interesting thought experiment if we assumed there really was a God and Satan.
Reeaaallllyy....... Not one?

Tyrathca, your rantings and ramblings about Satan being the good guy is absolute nonsense. I would hope that ANYONE reading it all will not be deceived, if they don't already know. God is Supreme, not Satan. Every Christian or person, even, knows that, except you. You are really a nut case waiting to happen. Where do you come up with all of this precious trivia?? How can you be so daft or blind to think that there is no Satan or devil, or that Satan is really the right one instead of God?? Satan evidently doesn't want you to know that he is the one who is really deceiving you and makes up ingenious stories to speak to your mind/thoughts. I say, expose the devil and kick him out of the dark. He is good at hiding from you. I suppose your mind is pretty dark also. Well, I don't want to even be having to say these things to a person and except for your weirdness, I wouldn't be. Get thee behind me, Satan, for you don't savor the things that are of God.

No, not one dissenter!! NOT Even ONE!!

Michael

Last edited:

Tyrathca

Tyrathca, your rantings and ramblings about Satan being the good guy is absolute nonsense. I would hope that ANYONE reading it all will not be deceived, if they don't already know. God is Supreme, not Satan. Every Christian or person, even, knows that, except you. You are really a nut case waiting to happen. Where do you come up with all of this precious trivia?? How can you be so daft or blind to think that there is no Satan or devil, or that Satan is really the right one instead of God?? Satan evidently doesn't want you to know that he is the one who is really deceiving you and makes up ingenious stories to speak to your mind/thoughts.
I did say I didn't believe what I was saying, I was quite literally making it up for the purposes of a thought experiment. Curiously you seem to have no solution to the dilemma other than "you just know" that Satan hasn't deceived you rather than me. It matters little to me though as I don't think Satan exists to begin with :)
I say, expose the devil and kick him out of the dark. He is good at hiding from you.
Maybe he is good at hiding from you too?
I suppose your mind is pretty dark also.
You have no idea :devil:
Well, I don't want to even be having to say these things to a person and except for your weirdness, I wouldn't be. Get thee behind me, Satan, for you don't savor the things of God.
Alrighty then.... :granite:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I did say I didn't believe what I was saying, I was quite literally making it up for the purposes of a thought experiment. Curiously you seem to have no solution to the dilemma other than "you just know" that Satan hasn't deceived you rather than me. It matters little to me though as I don't think Satan exists to begin with :)
Maybe he is good at hiding from you too?
You have no idea :devil:
Alrighty then.... :granite:

Dear Tyrathca,

Okay, I accept that you didn't mean what you said. You just made it up. Cool!! Hey, I reached 61 people last night about my experiences. It made my day. Very high. The highest I've ever done was 83 people. Lots of times it is only 10 or so people a day. I haven't posted there for 3 months or so.

I suppose DavisBJ doesn't post any more because I haven't been mentioning his name. He is a corkscrew, I must admit. Gets the cork out in a screwy way. So Ty, have you read my book?? I think DavisBJ has. Oh well, I'm going to go and fix a cheese omelet. Chat with you soon!!

In His Holy Name,

Michael

:cloud9: :angel: :angel: :angel: :cloud9: :guitar: :guitar: :singer: :singer: :singer:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Creation vs. Evolution

Great Flood!

Notice in Genesis chapter 7, verses 11 and 12 that the rain is almost an afterthought. The first two sources of water for the flood mentioned were “the fountains of the great deep” and “the windows of heaven.” Science has discovered large underwater springs, so it is easy to imagine “fountains of the great deep” being opened by God, allowing the pressurized water to contribute to the flood. It has also been proposed that the Earth used to have much denser clouds than it has now. Such a “canopy” would create a greenhouse effect, making the climate of the entire world very temperate. Fossil finds indicate that not just the dinosaurs, but all animals, plants, and insects were much larger at one time—indicating a superior climate. At the time of the flood, it would have been easy for God to allow this canopy (or a large percentage of it) to fall as water. If almost everything fell at once, it would not have been like rain, it would have been like opening “the windows of heaven.” The crushing splash of water would have quickly drowned all people and animals that found themselves suddenly and unexpectedly immersed in water.

Although “off the subject,” this could explain the thousands of woolly mammoths that have been found perfectly preserved in polar areas—some with food still in their mouths. Once the protective canopy and its greenhouse effect was gone, the world would have turned cold on the poles, freezing the mammoths in the water that killed them.

Note: Genesis chapter 1, verse 7 states, “Thus God made the firmament and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament; and it was so.” Since the word firmament means an “expanse,” some people proposed that the firmament corresponds to Earth’s atmosphere, and use the verse to “prove” that a canopy of water existed above our atmosphere. However, we learn in Genesis chapter 1 verses 14-19 that the Sun and Moon are in the firmament. Therefore, the firmament corresponds to the Earth’s atmosphere and the heavens beyond. This does not mean the “canopy theory” is wrong, but that well-meaning people must not use the Bible to “prove” that it is true.

Copyright ©1998-2001 by Clarifying Christianity(SM).

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Tyrathca,

- Creation vs Evolution -​

Which Does Science Support?

The subject of origins, or how we got here, is one of the most fundamental questions that can be asked. Why we are here is a question science cannot answer, but is just as important. How we answer these questions provides the basis for how we think about things - it defines our "world-view".

The belief that people were created by God, in the "image of God", is at the heart of creationism. The belief that people now exist because of a long string of random chance events is one of the main tenets of naturalism, of which evolution is a part. Naturalism is the idea that nature is all there is, there is no God. Evolution has no need of Him. It is obvious that these two ideas are opposed to each other and that only one can be true. Either God exists and He created us, or we are a product of time and chance.

Our beliefs about how we got here and why we are here defines us as human beings and leads to radically different behaviors. If people evolved and are nothing but "higher animals", then we shouldn't be surprised when they act like animals. In this belief system the value of human life is discounted and the value of animal life is inflated. Hitler and others have justified their evil actions based on evolutionary thinking ("survival of the fittest"). Evolutionary scientists do not of course condone these actions, but it IS where this type of philosophy naturally leads to one degree or another. As a result, naturalism has no grounds on which absolute morals can be based and leads to relativistic thinking. Nor does evolution provide an explanation for why our inner sense of moral values should even exist.

Evolution has been taught as fact for so long that many people believe it is true. However, evolution is in fact a theory at best. It cannot be considered either a fact or scientific. For something to be considered 'scientific,' it has to be measurable and reproducible. Since it is impossible to do either with evolution, it cannot be called scientific. In fact, it takes more faith to believe in the absurdities of evolution than it does to believe in creation.

Hope This Helps Clear Things Up!

Michael

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.