Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jose Fly

Why? There is nothing to work with.

So you are unaware of all the science in the field of evolutionary biology, just as I said.

Try the Bible. It explains it all and even explains the purpose of life. Anything in your books that will do that?

Ah, I see. This is a religious issue for you, rather than a question of the actual science.

Anything you place before the worship of God.

Like.......?

BTW, which came first the chicken or the egg?

Is that an important religious question for you?

seehigh

Not avoiding anything. My reply is one you just didn't expect. It exposes the weakness in your argument. That's tough. Show some integrity and reply in an honest way.
The way debates work is that I ask a question which you never answered. You're avoiding it because you know what the answer should be you just don't want to stay it.

Now answer the question rather than pulling a Matt Slick and dancing around it.

Or admit you don't want to answer it.

Cross Reference

So you are unaware of all the science in the field of evolutionary biology, just as I said.

unaware?? There is no science in the evolution BS. Like I said you ignore, It's all guess work.

Ah, I see. This is a religious issue for you, rather than a question of the actual science.

. . .as it is with you.

Like.......?

Name it? You know what it is. Evolution is one god. I'm sure you can name more now that I gave you a kick start.

Is that an important religious question for you?
Sure is and I'll bet you won't answer it.

Cross Reference

The way debates work is that I ask a question which you never answered. You're avoiding it because you know what the answer should be you just don't want to stay it.

Now answer the question rather than pulling a Matt Slick and dancing around it.

Or admit you don't want to answer it.

If this is your way to obfuscate. You can stop because you'll receive no other answer from me and if you persist you can take a hike.

You asked a loaded question and got caught on it. Too bad.

seehigh

If this is your way to obfuscate. You can stop because you'll receive no other answer from me and if you persist you can take a hike.

You asked a loaded question and got caught on it. Too bad.
Who is obfuscating?

My clear question was how do bacteria build resistance to medication?

You have danced around attempting all sorts of assertions but have not answered the direct question.

seehigh

So, are there any other Creationists who can answer the question Cross Reference can't or won't?

In case anyone forgot, the question is how and by what process do bacteria develop resistance to medication?

Cross Reference

So, are there any other Creationists who can answer the question Cross Reference can't or won't?

In case anyone forgot, the question is how and by what process do bacteria develop resistance to medication?

NO! The question is where does bacteria come from and what kind of life is it that it could develop any type of resistance? Only a completed life, already in existence, has the possibility of development and that depending upon what kind of life it is.. Hence, where does all life come from that it can be incomplete and still perform what it was purposed to perform, in this case bacteria? What would make it more complete, time? How much? A billion more years? What happens to an incomplete life during the interim that can't reproduce itself, hmmmm?

Jose Fly

unaware?? There is no science in the evolution BS. Like I said you ignore, It's all guess work.

Like I said, the problem here isn't with the science, but rather is with your ignorance of it.

. . .as it is with you.

Um...no. Evolution is just reality, like erosion. But as you noted, your denial of it is most certainly a religious issue.

Name it? You know what it is. Evolution is one god. I'm sure you can name more now that I gave you a kick start.

I guess then erosion is a god too. :chuckle:

Sure is and I'll bet you won't answer it.

How is "which came first, the chicken or the egg" a religious issue?

Jose Fly

Some creationists like Stripe insist that no populations evolve, ever. Conversely, other creationists like 6days insist that populations do evolve, even to the point of rapidly evolving new species.

So the answer to your question is, "It depends on which creationist you ask".

Status
Not open for further replies.