• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

Creation Scientists

Bradley D

I asked a physics college teacher about the big bang. According to explosions when they reach their limit the bubble created decreases again. He told that the universe was actually continuing to grow/creating a larger universe.

Right Divider

Body part
I asked a physics college teacher about the big bang. According to explosions when they reach their limit the bubble created decreases again. He told that the universe was actually continuing to grow/creating a larger universe.
That's exactly why "dark matter" and "dark energy" were invented. They don't actually exist, but many people (especially atheists) cannot give up on a dead theory. They attempt to patch it in any way that they can, even when the patch is ridiculous and unscientific.

Right Divider

Body part
He told that the universe was actually continuing to grow/creating a larger universe.
I would also point out that many "observations" like the ever expanding universe are actually based on the big bang model. In many ways they are "self fulfilling prophecies" in that one leads to the other. These are NOT the same type of science that we practice here on earth where direct and repeatable observations and experimentation lead to airplanes, medicine and computers (just to name a few).

marke

By scientist I mean people who conduct actual scientific research. Dr. Brown would count. Ken Ham is not a creation scientist. He's a creation science writer and advocate but as far as I know he doesn't conduct any actual research. On a side note I met Ken Ham about 17 years ago at a dinner where he spoke. A very nice man.
Good point. Quacks like Richard Dawkins are also not scientists but atheistic baboons posing as experts on matters of science. It that helps.