Court TV Interview re Peterson Death Penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
Notice to my friends at TOL:

Court TV has scheduled an interview with me for Wed., Dec. 1st at 11:30 - 11:45 a.m. E.T. You're invited to tune in. Hope this goes well. -Bob

ShadowMaid

Ah! This is the time I wish I had tv!

Best wishes to you Mr. Enyart! Hopefully all goes well. :)

Last edited:

Wamba

`
LIFETIME MEMBER
Alright! I'll be sure to tune in. I hope it goes (or went if the interview has already been done) well. :up:

SOTK

Re: Court TV Interview re Peterson Death Penalty

Originally posted by Bob Enyart

Notice to my friends at TOL:

Court TV has scheduled an interview with me for Wed., Dec. 1st at 11:30 - 11:45 a.m. E.T. You're invited to tune in. Hope this goes well. -Bob

What's the interview about?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Re: Re: Court TV Interview re Peterson Death Penalty

Re: Re: Court TV Interview re Peterson Death Penalty

Originally posted by SOTK

What's the interview about?
I'm sure it was over THIS.

Crow

It amazes me when I talk to people who are convinced that Peterson is guilty, but don't think he deserves the death penalty.

Killing Lacy and Connor took premeditation and preparation. It's not an "any one of us could have made a mistake" scenario.

Aside from the actual killings, one thing really bothers me about this man. When I think about the lies he told his mistress and his friends and his manipulative behaviors, I get the impression that this is a person to whom all other people are just scenery in the story of his life. Unimportant except as in how they relate to him. Window dressing. Things to be manipulated and used however it benefits him. I have no doubt that he would not refrain from murdering again if it benefited him if he were to ever be allowed back into society, be it in 10 years, 20 years, 50 years.

Why should society tolerate such a person and allow them to live? Even if one were to ignore the biblical principles that demand death as justice for cold-blooded murder, why would anyone want to keep such a killer alive?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Crow
I get the impression that this is a person to whom all other people are just scenery in the story of his life. Unimportant except as in how they relate to him. Window dressing. Things to be manipulated and used however it benefits him.

You just described Gerald. :think:

Crow

I saw it.

The Court TV crowd wanted to focus on the aspect that "this might affect the trial (guess they mean the sentencing) and cause a mistrial" which is kinda funny because they have offered far more personal opinion and are far more influential from sheer ability to expose people to their opinions for large periods of time than Bob Enyart could possibly be.

I loved the "let he who has no sin cast the first stone" the one guy threw out, and then did not allow Bob Enyart the time to refute it. How typical of people who do not know the scriptures to throw out snippets that do not even apply to the situation at hand.

Oh well. You couldn't expect any better, could you? When individuals and groups of individuals express their outrage over cold-blooded murder, it's a "circus" atmosphere. When the media has a feeding frenzy or tries a case on the tube, it's "Freedom of Speech."

I wonder-- would people who oppose the death penalty for Peterson and who might pass out fliers and voice their opinions be considered part of a "circus" atmosphere?

Last edited:

JoyfulRook

Originally posted by granite1010

Peterson deserves to hang higher than Haman.
Or we could just "go fishing" and put his feet in some cement and throw him in the bay...

But oh, yeah, we shouldn't litter. :rolleyes:

Crow

Originally posted by ShadowMaid

No... but still... did anyone tape it? :angel:

I didn't.

Me technological idiot. :dizzy: Can't even operate VCR.

Check KGOV over the next couple of days. Maybe they will put it up there.

JoyfulRook

Oh, my dad taped it too. Wow. Even the hosts were biased and arguing with him! It was 5 on 1! Mr. Enyart did very well though.

ShadowMaid

Originally posted by Dread Helm

Oh, my dad taped it too. Wow. Even the hosts were biased and arguing with him! It was 5 on 1! Mr. Enyart did very well though.

When I get the chance, I'll see it. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.