Could Hugh Hefner & Donald Trump Be Homosexual?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
what was the penalty for escaping enslavement?
Yeah because your right to discriminate trumps anyone elses right to be treated like human beings. It's not like Jesus preached something like the golden rule or anything[/QUOTE]

You all are the one's who do most of the discriminating. There's nothing wrong with not wanting to bake a cake for something that imposes on one's religious beliefs- but there is something very wrong with sending death threats to people who merely state that they hold to traditional marriage.

So, put a sock in it.

Are you referring to this?

No, I'm talking about the one which your liberal media didn't want to bring up.

There are hundreds of outrageous things which occurred between 2010 and now which the media never spoke on because the media is a biased liberal propaganda machine.

It is the sole reason why fools like you have come out the woodwork as of late

Journalists and writers have produced a lot of testimony in these matters, and instead of spewing fantasy on others you ought to look at reality. The same retards who led you on to think Clinton was going to rule the election- and then abandoned the buildings when Trump won- are who you get your bias from.

Arthur Brain

No, I definitely don't, and I'm definitely not.

All I'm saying is, if you'd been raised like a Greek, you'd be acting like one now.

"Acting like one"? What exactly does that mean?

And as far as an "innate" musical taste... do you find it strange that so many Americans like American music, and not, let's say, Mongolian folk songs?

Were they just lucky enough to be born in the place that best suited their innate musical taste?
That would be quite the coincidence.

GJ, I'm from the UK and I like music from all over the world, be it classical, electronica, industrial, rock through the myriad sub-genres thereof and even native Peruvian pan pipe music on occasion. As long as there's something about the music, be it the most complex harmonies or pulsating rhythms and sounds to haunting simplicity then if it catches the ear I'll choose to pursue it. I don't 'choose' to enjoy the music I like though.

I think you'll find many an American who would tell you the same too so think on...

glassjester

"Acting like one"? What exactly does that mean?

It means if you were a 2nd Century BC Athenian, you'd find men attractive.
And you would pursue relationships with them.

GJ, I'm from the UK and I like music from all over the world, be it classical, electronica, industrial, rock through the myriad sub-genres thereof and even native Peruvian pan pipe music on occasion.

That's wonderful!

Still, is it just a happy accident that so many Americans like American music?

I don't 'choose' to enjoy the music I like though.

Not by a single choice - but I've never argued for that.
Have you ever acquired a taste for a particular song, artist, or genre?

Arthur Brain

It means if you were a 2nd Century BC Athenian, you'd find men attractive.
And you would pursue relationships with them.

Total speculation on your part. Then again, you argue that there was no such thing as 'orientation' until 1800 or something right?

That's wonderful!

Still, is it just a happy accident that so many Americans like American music?

Define "American music".

Not by a single choice - but I've never argued for that.
Have you ever acquired a taste for a particular song, artist, or genre?

Sure. One of my favourite composers is French; Olivier Messiaen who was also a Catholic just as a bit of additional info. His unique branch of harmony was intoxicating so of course I checked out his catalogue of works. The same with plenty of other artists in different fields along with searching through genres to find something that 'caught the ear'. Your point?

glassjester

Total speculation on your part. Then again, you argue that there was no such thing as 'orientation' until 1800 or something right?

Yep.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/19/nobody-is-born-that-way-gay-historians-say/

Define "American music".

I guess I should have said modern American pop music.
Music playing on American radio stations.
Beyonce-type garbage.
MTV.

Sure. One of my favourite composers is French; Olivier Messiaen who was also a Catholic just as a bit of additional info. His unique branch of harmony was intoxicating so of course I checked out his catalogue of works. The same with plenty of other artists in different fields along with searching through genres to find something that 'caught the ear'. Your point?

But you liked his music right off the bat, right?
I mean an acquired taste. Like people say about certain drinks, or kimchi, or anchovies.

Was there ever a song or artist that, on first hearing it, it didn't please your ear at all? But you came to "acquire" a taste for it later.

Arthur Brain

Eh, didn't stop me from having an exclusive attraction to the opposite sex and that was without knowing anything about orientation or any "teaching" while younger either so hey, not very convincing.

I guess I should have said modern American pop music.
Music playing on American radio stations.
Beyonce-type garbage.
MTV.

Then why say "American music"?

:eek:
But you liked his music right off the bat, right?
I mean an acquired taste. Like people say about certain drinks, or kimchi, or anchovies.

The first pieces I heard yes, more of his earlier works. Some would still say that those could be classed as an 'acquired taste' although his music is hardly 'unpopular' in modern classical music.

Was there ever a song or artist that, on first hearing it, it didn't please your ear at all? But you came to "acquire" a taste for it later.

Not sure 'acquire' is the right word but yes, there's been pieces I didn't like as a kid that I love now and have done for years. Never gonna be some crap pop song though.

ClimateSanity

Eh, didn't stop me from having an exclusive attraction to the opposite sex and that was without knowing anything about orientation or any "teaching" while younger either so hey, not very convincing.

The first pieces I heard yes, more of his earlier works. Some would still say that those could be classed as an 'acquired taste' although his music is hardly 'unpopular' in modern classical music.

Not sure 'acquire' is the right word but yes, there's been pieces I didn't like as a kid that I love now and have done for years. Never gonna be some crap pop song though.

I love plenty of pop songs including most ABBA.

glassjester

It was modeled to you, no?

Well... do you consider it a mere coincidence that so many Americans genuinely like Beyonce-type garbage?
Could it be that they like it because they are conditioned to (by themselves and others)?

So if you weren't initially attracted to a particular musical piece, how did you come to be?