Corona Virus Party !

chair

As far as entropy . . . entropy works in energy and in information. For a virus to become worse, it would need to add information. That is not possible. The law of entropy says, information can only go away. (which is less information and less effective)

Um- so where did this new virus come from?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
In the same vane of Chicken pox parties and measles parties of the 50s . . . If you have a child that has the corona virus lets have a party! I will bring my kids! (Yes, these parties were very common and I attended them as a child.)

The chicken pox and the measles are deadly at older ages so it made sense, before there where vaccines, to have children endure the virus at a young age, because then and today, most people love their children. While the corona virus is not nearly as bad as either the chicken pox or the measles, lets just pretend like it is to speak to the virus illiterates.

To affront their senses, lets announce corona virus parties across the nation. For those who pray to the talking heads on the tube daily, as they cower in front of their TVs, their heads will explode as they learn that parents want their kids then and now to have the one time experience when it is safe to do so . . . . because now in hopefully in the future parents love their children.

RSVP ASAP

Avoid hand sanitizer! Clean is good, sterile is not!
190904152132-trump-altered-dorian-map-alabama-vpx-00000000-exlarge-169.jpg

Given that CONVIR-19 tests are in short supply, how can anyone be certain that they or their children have been exposed - Corona Virus Parties sound like just another one of the "bright ideas" that this President would suggest!

Last edited:

tieman55

CHINA! :banana:

The corona virus is likely from creation. Viruses like the human genome are rich in their information, traits and characteristics, just like all of God's creation. The variations of the virus are minor. Viruses are not alive. Viruses are likes seeds or pollen in that they create different things in different people. Life cannot exist without bacteria and some viruses. It just can't.

In my world view, the first thing you do is think God's thoughts after Him. God created and He said it was good, now it is up to US to figure out what He meant when He said, viruses are good.

tieman55

The same reason he created you, to be a pain.

Corona virus party 2.0

It turns out that virus parties are not really gone.

Have you heard of the "herd immunization"

The new virus parties have gone corporate so they can make a buck and I guess it is more palatable for the masses.

In the 50s while I was enjoying my measles party, it seems that I was partaking in "herd immunization". Fast forward 70 years and . . . the "flu shot" has taken its place, in what they call "herd immunization" Hmm, I am betting/guessing a kids party is a better way to go.

Nothing is new only the history we don't know.

Clean is good, sterile is bad.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/types.html

I stand corrected. There at least 7 different strains of the corona virus. I believe there are probably many more, but I was wrong about -19, it was discovered in 2019 hence the -19.
So, there are at least 7 different corona virus that humans get. Does anyone think that we have found them all??

As far as entropy . . . entropy works in energy and in information. For a virus to become worse, it would need to add information. That is not possible. The law of entropy says, information can only go away. (which is less information and less effective)

How do you measure information?

tieman55

How do you measure information?

https://kgov.com/information-theory-and-darwinism

To be sure measuring the information in say the original Corona virus which ever version that might be and say Covid-19 would be a daunting task.. But if you could do that, then Entropy tells us that the virus with the most usable information would be the first or the father.

This is assuming that the corona virus are related and not separate creations of God. It seems to me that since they are very similar, that one of the corona viruses is the first and the rest are relatives of the father virus. Maybe their are viruses for viruses to keep them changing so that our immune systems keep active.

chair

https://kgov.com/information-theory-and-darwinism

To be sure measuring the information in say the original Corona virus which ever version that might be and say Covid-19 would be a daunting task.. But if you could do that, then Entropy tells us that the virus with the most usable information would be the first or the father.

This is assuming that the corona virus are related and not separate creations of God. It seems to me that since they are very similar, that one of the corona viruses is the first and the rest are relatives of the father virus. Maybe their are viruses for viruses to keep them changing so that our immune systems keep active.

"It seems to me" and "maybe" are indications that you should study a little more biology.
I'll repeat: the idea that the coronavirus will go away because of entropy is plain wrong. Incorrect. Won't happen. Let me try explaining it this way (since you either don't know or refuse to accept the basic science): How long has measles been around? Did entropy make it go away? Or Zebra, or daffodils, or anything living for that matter?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
"It seems to me" and "maybe" are indications that you should study a little more biology.
I'll repeat: the idea that the coronavirus will go away because of entropy is plain wrong. Incorrect. Won't happen. Let me try explaining it this way (since you either don't know or refuse to accept the basic science): How long has measles been around? Did entropy make it go away? Or Zebra, or daffodils, or anything living for that matter?

My daffodils go away every year, about three weeks after they bloom.

My zebras must have gone away long ago

eider

In the same vane of Chicken pox parties and measles parties of the 50s . . . If you have a child that has the corona virus lets have a party! I will bring my kids! (Yes, these parties were very common and I attended them as a child.)

The chicken pox and the measles are deadly at older ages so it made sense, before there where vaccines, to have children endure the virus at a young age, because then and today, most people love their children. While the corona virus is not nearly as bad as either the chicken pox or the measles, lets just pretend like it is to speak to the virus illiterates.

To affront their senses, lets announce corona virus parties across the nation. For those who pray to the talking heads on the tube daily, as they cower in front of their TVs, their heads will explode as they learn that parents want their kids then and now to have the one time experience when it is safe to do so . . . . because now in hopefully in the future parents love their children.

RSVP ASAP

My Mum took me to a measles party in 1952. Yep. That's why my right eye is so distorted with astigmatism that is is almost blind.
Great idea, there

Not....

tieman55

My Mum took me to a measles party in 1952. Yep. That's why my right eye is so distorted with astigmatism that is is almost blind.
Great idea, there

Not....

Your mum was among the greatest generation and she did what was considered right and I believe was right. She had no idea that there was going to be a vaccine against the measles and she lived life with the information she had and in the culture she grew up in. She knew that if you got the measles when were your old you would likely die, and she didn't know that she was raising an ungrateful son.

In my world view you are disrespectful to your mother!

Our parents make countless decisions on our behalf's and to go back and judge them in that way, in no way honors parents. Today far to many mothers are less thoughtful about their children's well being than was your mother. They shelter their kids in the dark, they teach the kids to be afraid of nature, to be afraid of sickness. Probably, because there is not a strong man in their home. They should be teaching those those kids to be fearless in the face of a very small risk. Its a cold nothing more. Kids need to get sick, or they will be unhealthy as adults. And some kids, a very small amount of them will have a tougher time then others, that is life and to try to get around life doesn't work. You can't get around life . . . you have to live it!

eider

Your mum was among the greatest generation and she did what was considered right and I believe was right. She had no idea that there was going to be a vaccine against the measles and she lived life with the information she had and in the culture she grew up in. She knew that if you got the measles when were your old you would likely die, and she didn't know that she was raising an ungrateful son.

In my world view you are disrespectful to your mother!

Our parents make countless decisions on our behalf's and to go back and judge them in that way, in no way honors parents. Today far to many mothers are less thoughtful about their children's well being than was your mother. They shelter their kids in the dark, they teach the kids to be afraid of nature, to be afraid of sickness. Probably, because there is not a strong man in their home. They should be teaching those those kids to be fearless in the face of a very small risk. Its a cold nothing more. Kids need to get sick, or they will be unhealthy as adults. And some kids, a very small amount of them will have a tougher time then others, that is life and to try to get around life doesn't work. You can't get around life . . . you have to live it!

Wrong.
i did not criticise my mother, so much as criticise your idea because of what I know now.
The youngest healthy person to die of covid-19 in the UK is a woman of 21 years. I know what her Mum would say about your idea.

Covid-19 can be mild, but it kills others. To class it as a cold and nothing more is recognised by medicine to be an ignorant approach. You sure ain't a medic. :nono:

RSVP ASAP

LOL. This guy is good.