Contradictions In The Quran

CherubRam

Cherub, please show your contradictions one by one, step by step

You mean, You do not have time for that right now, but you certainly will find the time, since you titled your thread Contradictions in the Quran, and now a Muslim is asking you---politely---to produce, said contradictions, in the Muslim Holy Book. Right? I mean, it's only polite.

He wants me to spoon feed him step by step. He can see them here like everyone else. [FONT=&quot]Contradictions In The Quran[/FONT]

#1. http://questioning-islam.com/category/contradictions/
#2. http://questioning-islam.com/category/contraditions/

KingdomRose

The Muslims turned their moon deity into the Abrahamic God upon a warlord turned 'prophet' convicted by the fact that Christianity had taken the known 1st World of the era.

There was no pruning of the vine and consistent reproach upon the Arabs in Yahweh- it just magically happened by Muhammad, who no doubt seized the literature of the Jews and Christians.

Because of this, he did not see the Trinity in it- just like you, who are in base rebellion against proper Christianity, and pin the Scriptures against truth and reason.

You're a special kind of moron to sit there and defend the Muslims on the Godhead, good luck with that :wave:

Say what you will, the "Godhead" is spurious. It's not even an accurate word to use by any translator. It suggests a three-headed deity, just like the pagans have worshiped for millennia. Modern versions now see that it's erroneous and use a more correct word, like "deity" or "godship."

For you to say I am "defending" Muslims is kind of misleading. I think the only thing I agree with them on is their view of one God and not three. They are correct on that.

"Proper Christianity" does not teach three Gods in one God. That is ridiculous and senseless.

egyptianmuslim

Cherub, please show your contradictions one by one, step by step

You mean, You do not have time for that right now, but you certainly will find the time, since you titled your thread Contradictions in the Quran, and now a Muslim is asking you---politely---to produce, said contradictions, in the Muslim Holy Book. Right? I mean, it's only polite.

He wants me to spoon feed him step by step. He can see them here like everyone else. [FONT=&quot]Contradictions In The Quran[/FONT]

#1. http://questioning-islam.com/category/contradictions/
#2. http://questioning-islam.com/category/contraditions/
Are you ready to make comparison between Q and Bible about contradictions

1-the 6 days of creation:-
- Bible, Like our days and nights Genesis 1:5

- Quran, day is a period of time that isn't equal.

Quran 70:4The angels and the Spirit will ascend to Him during a Day the extent of which is fifty thousand years

Quran 32:5He arranges [each] matter from the heaven to the earth; then it will ascend to Him in a Day, the extent of which is a thousand years of those which you count.

Conclusion:Quran concludes that creation was done in six periods of unknown times, but Bible concludes that creation was done in six days........

2- Bible says that God went to rest in the 7th day.
Is God a human need rest?
But Quran says.
Quran 50:38And We did certainly create the heavens and earth and what is between them in six days, and there touched Us no weariness.

Last edited:

egyptianmuslim

Cherub, I'm ready to make the comparison to show the contradictions in both Bible and Quran
Is the day of creation 24 or 12 hrs?
Did God need to go to rest?
Now your turn to answer my above post, and giving your ???

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Say what you will, the "Godhead" is spurious. It's not even an accurate word to use by any translator. It suggests a three-headed deity, just like the pagans have worshiped for millennia. Modern versions now see that it's erroneous and use a more correct word, like "deity" or "godship."

For you to say I am "defending" Muslims is kind of misleading. I think the only thing I agree with them on is their view of one God and not three. They are correct on that.

"Proper Christianity" does not teach three Gods in one God. That is ridiculous and senseless.

The Trinity is fully logical and harmonious, you just don't want to accept it and the reason Jews and Muslims do not is because they simply DO NOT BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS DEITY.

You are incorrect in that you believe God made a being to lord over and be worshiped- that is what is 'ridiculous and senseless'.
And metaphysically speaking, it's impossible for God to 'have a son' commensurate t His own holiness and yet not be counted as God- that is why NO SUCH BEING EXISTS outside of the concept of the Trinity.

You're going around calling something 'blasphemy' simply because you have a vain bone against conforming to fundamental Christian dogma, and it's nothing but being pointlessly contrarian.

Even the Messianic Jews in Israel hold to the Trinity. You know the type who doesn't hold to the Trinity? People who think a gold book fell out the sky and who 'speak in tongues' more than actually hold a church service.
And yet I'm the one with something dubious in my belief :rolleyes:

Last edited:

CherubRam

Are you ready to make comparison between Q and Bible about contradictions

1-the 6 days of creation:-
- Bible, Like our days and nights Genesis 1:5

- Quran, day is a period of time that isn't equal.

Quran 70:4The angels and the Spirit will ascend to Him during a Day the extent of which is fifty thousand years

Quran 32:5He arranges [each] matter from the heaven to the earth; then it will ascend to Him in a Day, the extent of which is a thousand years of those which you count.

Conclusion:Quran concludes that creation was done in six periods of unknown times, but Bible concludes that creation was done in six days........

2- Bible says that God went to rest in the 7th day.
Is God a human need rest?
But Quran says.
Quran 50:38And We did certainly create the heavens and earth and what is between them in six days, and there touched Us no weariness.
God can rest even if He does not get tired. A creation day is an epoch of time. A literal full day is 24 hrs.

CherubRam

God is The Power of cosmos , how does He go to rest.. can the electricity rest?
Where does the Bible say "it is an epoch of time"?
Wait
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 90:4[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For a thousand years in your sight are like a day[/FONT][FONT=&quot] that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hosea 6:2
After two days he will revive us; upon the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]2 Peter 3:8[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]With the Lord a day is like a thousand years,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and a thousand years are like a day. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 90:4[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
For a thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night.

2 Peter 3:8
But do not overlook this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day.

Hosea 6:2
After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The resurrection of the elect is after two thousand years, and the third day is the end of the thousand years, and it is the resurrection of the sheep and goats.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Matthew 24
22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets (Like Mohammad) will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.
26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28 Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.
29 “Immediately after the distress of those days
“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’
30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

Matthew 25:32
All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.

Revelation 20
4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy are those who have part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

CherubRam

Epoch of time.

God said:

Genesis 2:17
But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Genesis 3:5
For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

After Adam ate the fruit, he continued to live for nearly a thousand years, until he finally died.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
A 'day' in the Bible, when spoken of literally, is twelve hours.

Also, 'day' is actually used more in a non-literal, contextual sense than otherwise. "In the day of..", for example, clearly expresses an 'age' or 'period'.

Therefore, Creation can be interpreted as not meaning a literal 12 hours between each event. In fact, there's little to actually show that any of it should be taken literally- when it comes down to it, it's a beatified ode.

egyptianmuslim

,Days of creation in Bible is related to the earth"evening and morning" ie the process of creation as a whole was done on the earth .

Last edited:

egyptianmuslim

Contradiction about days of creation in Quran:
The early people believed that the world/cosmos is like a room , the earth is its ground and the heaven is the roof and there are pillars at corners of the earth 1 Samuel 2:8. Revelation 7:1

But Quran 41:11-12 shows that God included the earth as part of the heavens
Some ones said that there is contradiction in Quran 41:9-12 in which the heavens was created in 2 days after the 6 days of creation of the earth ie the creation was done in 8 days, see 1st post
My answer is: as Q 41:11-12 says that the earth is part of the heavens then any arrange in the heaven will include the earth ie the 8 days of creation is overlaping days.

Last edited:

KingdomRose

I'll consider it. And, it's not mine; it's ours, iffen you also believe in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Yes they are.
Any of them bishops? If not, this is not relevant.
And?
Except that our Lord built His Church upon Peter. You leave that part out.

Some people here have given historical facts to show that the Church could not be built on Peter. But you eschew facts.

I thought of you today when I read an article about the Church and La Santa Muerte. You might be interested to read about this.

http://www.businessinsider.com/what-is-santa-muerte-2016-3

KingdomRose

The Trinity is fully logical and harmonious, you just don't want to accept it and the reason Jews and Muslims do not is because they simply DO NOT BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS DEITY.

And they are correct in that assessment! He is not equal with the one true God, and there is nothing in the Bible to indicate that....except a handful of badly translated verses that can be shown to be in opposition to the original language rendition.

Where Muslims go astray is that they place Mohammed above Jesus in importance, and the Jews go astray when they deny that the Messiah has come.

KingdomRose

You are incorrect in that you believe God made a being to lord over and be worshiped- that is what is 'ridiculous and senseless'.
And metaphysically speaking, it's impossible for God to 'have a son' commensurate t His own holiness and yet not be counted as God- that is why NO SUCH BEING EXISTS outside of the concept of the Trinity.

Where does the Bible say that God's Son must be "commensurate with His own holiness"? Nowhere! There is no being anywhere that equals Almighty God YHWH, and He makes that clear in the Scriptures. There is one God, and He is YHWH---Jehovah. (Psalm 83:18, KJV) See in the original Hebrew texts how often "YHWH" appears (7,000 times). Jesus calls Jehovah "the only true God." (John 17:3)