Conspiracy Theories Shaping Election—and Shaking the Foundation of American Democracy

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... Conspiracy Theories Are Shaping the 2020 Election—and Shaking the Foundation of American Democracy...

meh :idunno: same thing happened in 2008 and almost in 2016, the retarded half of the population was fed the lie that an inexperienced unqualified negro and eight years later that an unqualified incompetent bimbo would be great as POTUS

Arthur Brain

meh :idunno: same thing happened in 2008 and almost in 2016, the retarded half of the population was fed the lie that an inexperienced unqualified negro and eight years later that an unqualified incompetent bimbo would be great as POTUS

"Inexperienced, unqualified negro"?

Says it all.

:plain:

chair

I honestly thought that the "unqualified incompetent bimbo" you mentioned was President Donald Trump. Then I realized that "bimbo" is a derogatory term reserved for women. But the "unqualified incompetent" part fits Mr. Trump far far better than it fit Ms. Clinton.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
One of the conspiracy theories shaping the election is the looney tinfoil-hat conspiracy theory that Donald Trump is actually a secret Russian agent. :rotfl:

ok doser

I honestly thought that the "unqualified incompetent bimbo" you mentioned was President Donald Trump. Then I realized that "bimbo" is a derogatory term reserved for women. But the "unqualified incompetent" part fits Mr. Trump far far better than it fit Ms. Clinton.

Clinton had 0 executive experience

Trump had years of experience as CEO of his eponymous conglomerate company, which still isn't a qualification that we've required in the past for applicants for the most powerful Chief Executive position in the world.

ok doser

One of the conspiracy theories shaping the election is the looney tinfoil-hat conspiracy theory that Donald Trump is actually a secret Russian agent. :rotfl:

That's gotta be a hoax right?
Nobody could actually be dumb enough to believe that.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Clinton had 0 executive experience

List of presidents of the United States by previous experience

Based on prior experience, Hillary was far more qualified than Trump: She was a lawyer, a senator, Secretary of State, all represented on the list by past presidents.

Trump had years of experience as CEO of his eponymous conglomerate company, which still isn't a qualification that we've required in the past for applicants for the most powerful Chief Executive position in the world.

:chuckle: Trump declared bankruptcy six times.

Arthur Brain

Seriously? You follow a wingnut outfit where "Trump is fighting a secret war against a cabal of Satan worshipping paedophiles"...

You are in no position to call anyone a loony while you promote that bunk.

Arthur Brain

Well, he was nominated after less than two weeks in office, so I assume it must be for something he did in those two weeks.

What did he do in those two weeks? :think:

Yes, i'm almost certain he was black during those two weeks

Are you? Oh, goody for you then. In the meantime, Trump is still a picnic short of a sandwich etc...