Complete justification for refusing the insufficiently tested covid vaccine

marke

Except according to you, Trump's "mistake" in this case is resulting in the deaths of untold millions of people.
Trump did what he could to protect Americans. Fauci and his democrat pals hurt Americans badly with their shutdown, mask, and vaccine mandates yet the scum deny they did anything wrong.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Trump did not mandate the vaccine, Biden and his leftist fascist democrat oligarchs did that.
Encouraging those most at risk, those with multiple risk factors to voluntarily take the vaccine was a wise strategy.

It should have been coupled with a deliberate strategy of encouraging the acquisition of natural immunization for the rest of the population. Instead, for reasons that I'm certain will baffle historians for a long time, it all became politicized.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Encouraging those most at risk, those with multiple risk factors to voluntarily take the vaccine was a wise strategy.
If the vaccines are as dangerous as you say they are, then "those most at risk" would be the most vulnerable to the dangers of the vaccines. Thinking just isn't one of your things, is it?

marke

If the vaccines are as dangerous as you say they are, then "those most at risk" would be the most vulnerable to the dangers of the vaccines. Thinking just isn't one of your things, is it?
Either the vaccine has caused some serious health issues and brought on early deaths to those who have been jabbed or it has not. Supporting the narrative without proof that the vaccine is totally safe is foolish.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Either the vaccine has caused some serious health issues and brought on early deaths to those who have been jabbed or it has not. Supporting the narrative without proof that the vaccine is totally safe is foolish.
I agree with you that Trump is foolish--albeit for different reasons.

marke

I agree with you that Trump is foolish--albeit for different reasons.
I believe Trump is unjustly hated by millions on the left purely as a result of political bias.

Jeremiah 18:18
Then said they, Come and let us devise devices against Jeremiah; for the law shall not perish from the priest, nor counsel from the wise, nor the word from the prophet. Come, and let us smite him with the tongue, and let us not give heed to any of his words.

Psalm 140:3
They have sharpened their tongues like a serpent; adders' poison is under their lips. Selah.

Psalm 109:2
For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken against me with a lying tongue.