Complete justification for refusing the insufficiently tested covid vaccine

marke

Science is catching up with the propagandist narratives and finding them wanting. Americans have a good reason for rejecting the potentially harmful vaccines.

They presented data from peer-reviewed studies, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and government documents, and expressed their concerns that the COVID-19 vaccines recommended for all Americans were problematic from the start.

“It was clear vaccines weren’t sufficiently tested and important groups were excluded, like pregnant women,” McCullough said in Hershey. “With no data on safety and efficacy, pregnant women were encouraged, then later forced, to take the vaccines.”

He called the results of a newly released study disturbing. The study, titled “Immune imprinting, breadth of variant recognition, and germinal center response in human SARS-CoV-2 infection and vaccination,” shows that messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) from the vaccine stays in the body much longer than expected. Messenger RNA is a single-stranded molecule that carries genetic code, usually from the DNA in a cell’s nucleus, to ribosomes, the cell’s protein-making area.

“It shows the messenger RNA is in the lymph nodes months after the vaccine had been received. This is proven,” McCullough said. “The vaccines are not leaving the body. It’s found in the lymph nodes at 60 days. The thought in the FDA briefing book was that these vaccines were going to be in the body for a day or two, generate immunity, and then be out.”

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Science is catching up with the propagandist narratives and finding them wanting. Americans have a good reason for rejecting the potentially harmful vaccines.

They presented data from peer-reviewed studies, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and government documents, and expressed their concerns that the COVID-19 vaccines recommended for all Americans were problematic from the start.

“It was clear vaccines weren’t sufficiently tested and important groups were excluded, like pregnant women,” McCullough said in Hershey. “With no data on safety and efficacy, pregnant women were encouraged, then later forced, to take the vaccines.”

He called the results of a newly released study disturbing. The study, titled “Immune imprinting, breadth of variant recognition, and germinal center response in human SARS-CoV-2 infection and vaccination,” shows that messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) from the vaccine stays in the body much longer than expected. Messenger RNA is a single-stranded molecule that carries genetic code, usually from the DNA in a cell’s nucleus, to ribosomes, the cell’s protein-making area.

“It shows the messenger RNA is in the lymph nodes months after the vaccine had been received. This is proven,” McCullough said. “The vaccines are not leaving the body. It’s found in the lymph nodes at 60 days. The thought in the FDA briefing book was that these vaccines were going to be in the body for a day or two, generate immunity, and then be out.”

Proud to be Un-vaxxed

Where is my button

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Somebody should probably tell "the greatest president ever" that his vaccines are killing millions of people because he's out there trying to take credit for making them to this very day. Why is Trump trying to kill his own supporters with his deadly vaccines?

Trying to stradle both sides of the fence to be funny is a good way to get your teeny tiny cajones squashed in case you slip.

So you agree with the OP that people should not get vaccinated?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Trying to stradle both sides of the fence to be funny is a good way to get your teeny tiny cajones squashed in case you slip.

So you agree with the OP that people should not get vaccinated?

If I believed that the vaccines are dangerous, I would also think that I would reject my assessment of the president that pushed for the hazardous vaccines as "the greatest president ever," but hey, you do you. Trump continues to brag over the vaccines and declares them to be safe and effective to this very day. You claim they are killing people by the billions. One of you is dead wrong on that score.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
If I believed that the vaccines are dangerous, I would also think that I would reject my assessment of the president that pushed for the hazardous vaccines as "the greatest president ever," but hey, you do you. Trump continues to brag over the vaccines and declares them to be safe and effective to this very day. You claim they are killing people by the billions. One of you is dead wrong on that score.
The important difference is Biden wants to make the vaccines mandatory whereas Trump is passionate about insuring taking the vaccines is voluntary.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
If I believed that the vaccines are dangerous, I would also think that I would reject my assessment of the president that pushed for the hazardous vaccines as "the greatest president ever,"
That's because you are an imbecile. The greatest men in history have made one or two mistakes in their lives. One can make a mistake and still be the greatest. You never were very bright. Youre just a pot-stirring Marxist agitator with the IQ of a roach.

You claim they are killing people by the billions

You better back that up or apologize Little Hitler. Where did I say "they are killing people by the billions." Find the post or retract your lie.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The important difference is Biden wants to make the vaccines mandatory whereas Trump is passionate about insuring taking the vaccines is voluntary.
Mandatory or not, Trump insists that the vaccines are safe and effective, whereas you consider them to be deadly. And vaccine mandates are a matter of historical record from the time of this country's founding, going all the way back to George Washington. Got kids? Want to send them to school/college? They have to be vaccinated.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I've never agreed with anyone on everything, even if you're talking about my two gurus, Bob Enyart or Gary North.
Have you ever thought that Enyart's or North's opinion on a particular issue was responsible for killing millions of people? That's what you have with Trump and vaccines.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

marke

Trump may not know there are serious side effects in the vaccine that affects too many of those who get the jab. Trump cannot know everything. Fauci, on the other hand, is a barbarian savage for deliberately hiding the fact that there have been thousands of bad side effects, including death, from the vaccine he promoted with much fanfare and even mandated it use.