Communism’s terror highlights Christianity while capitalism’s greed subdues.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned

Now I find inspiration from the lives of martyrs of communism. All the previous martyrs wane in the shine of the modern Russian martyrs. They converted many of their persecutors. But materialism and its derivative unlimited greed capitalism neutralize Christianity. Communism has some ideology and concern for persons but capitalism has none. Of course all ideologies of heaven-fallen we fall short in the long run.

Culture of greed best neutralizes Christianity. So devil used greed to entice first human family. In this capitalistic greed controlled world every institution and media foments it from nursery to cemetery. Very few survive the brainwashing. It is more effective than communist brainwashing in resisting Christianity’s love-integrity salvation.

Of course there are numerous nominal Christians in capitalist countries, but few real one. Those nominal Christians are no better than heathens, often worse in love-integrity scale. Families and social units are disintegrating, promiscuity, drug addiction, and homosexuality increasing among them.

Communism did a great service by destroying freak cults and opiates of institutional Christianity in their lands. But at the end real Christianity came out victorious. Martyrs propagated it by their blood.

Now communism having fallen materialistic greed is neutralizing and subverting Christianity again in Russia. The state sponsored Christianity is again supplying ritual opiates to masses as they did under Tsars. But in our neighbor communist china Christianity is doing better than elsewhere.

Often our open enemies help us most than those disguised as neutral or friends. Open enemies can be loved to be converted but disguised enemies can’t be, until their mask slips.

Winterfall

Communist China is lying to itself. It isn't communist now and it never has been, neither has Russia.

I could call myself a Doctor, doesn't mean I am one.

As for you mentioning greed inherent in capitalist ideology and not in communist... The Chinese government is rife with corruption caused by greed. Greed is what cripples communism and why it never has worked and never will work on the whole.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Communist China is lying to itself. It isn't communist now and it never has been, neither has Russia.

I could call myself a Doctor, doesn't mean I am one.

As for you mentioning greed inherent in capitalist ideology and not in communist... The Chinese government is rife with corruption caused by greed. Greed is what cripples communism and why it never has worked and never will work on the whole.

Greed is everywhere. But capitalism openly advocates greed while communism is not supposed to do it.
As you have said greed has sabotaged whatever good there was in so called communism. Instead of fighting china has surrendered to it.

Buzzword

Stephen,
Are you saying Christianity only thrives under persecution?

It many not ONLY thrive under persecution, but at least there is no question of the devotion of adherents in environments of persecution.

'Tis one of the many reasons I scoff when American Christians whine about being persecuted.
If we truly WERE being persecuted, TOL wouldn't exist, and there would at least be SOME chance of a non-Christian being elected president.

But it does, and there isn't, so we're not.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
It many not ONLY thrive under persecution, but at least there is no question of the devotion of adherents in environments of persecution.

'Tis one of the many reasons I scoff when American Christians whine about being persecuted.
If we truly WERE being persecuted, TOL wouldn't exist, and there would at least be SOME chance of a non-Christian being elected president.

But it does, and there isn't, so we're not.

USA people have intentionally forgotten true Christ-following as their nation is based on usurpation of Red Indian rights and lands. Thoreau and some conscientious objectors resisted war but never tried to atone the injustice against them. Now they are forced to right a little the injustice against Negroes by world pressure.

Capitalistic Devil care little for our church devotions and supplying dole worldwide. But he is enraged when we resist his rule by brute power. There was very little protest against USA’s manufacture of A-bomb and spreading the infection worldwide.
Actually by accepting bloody Old testament of Jews, Christians had smothered the voice of real pacifist Jesus long ago.