Communion????

Letsargue

John 1:1 KJV -- And “The Word was made ( Flesh )”. -------//--- Word / Flesh; -- not turned into flesh. -- Jesus’ Flesh was and is still the “Word of God”, and Jesus was and is still the “Truth and the Life” of God that we Consume of the Spirit; - not some carnal “STUFF”!! – Jesus is God / Spirit / the Word and Truth and the Life that the Christian sits down at the Lord’s table, and consumes and digests, and regurgitates, -- and teaches the stuff that was eaten of the Spirit of Christ which is the ( Truth of the Word of God ), not just a bunch of your carnal garbage. Your cookies and juices are not ( “SPIRIT” ). - The Flesh of Jesus Christ / the Truth of the Word of God / The Anointed, is our Food for the Soul, and it’s our Souls who teach what is Good to consume as the Bread and Wine and Good Fruits of Life, which are our ( Rejoicing of the Eternal Jubilee / Redemption )!!! -- John 6:32-34 KJV -------///-- (( Question ))!! – “If the Bread of Life ( Came Down From Heaven ), and ( It ) went back to Heaven, and Jesus “Fulfilled Everything” that was written at His final coming / AD70, what do you have after that? – DEATH??
2 Corinthians 13:14 KJV – 14- “The ( Grace ) of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the ( Love ) of God, and the ( Communion of the “HOLY GHOST” ), ( be with you ) all. Amen. -----//--- The Communion of Christ is the Actual ( Uniting ) / ( Comm-Union ) / “Common”-Union / Church with the Holy Spirit / Ghost. That’s the only “WAY” God has made for the Union / the Uniting with Him, is through the eating or consuming the Flesh of the Body of Jesus Christ ( that was made “Flesh” ), and went back to God who was the “Word” that was made the Flesh / Truth that WE use for the Food for our Souls!!! – It’s all Spiritual now; - there is nothing of Christ that is carnal now; - Nothing!!

You all think you have Jesus in your hearts, but in Truth, you all have ( Beheaded / “Beheaded” Jesus ) after He came the final time to Consume you / Receive you unto Himself, and you are supposed to Consume Him unto yourself. - How does He get in you, and you in Him without Consumption???? - Eating is Consumption of food and Jesus / the Word / Truth is our Food, and Jesus cannot “Live” without being in our flesh, consuming us while we consume the world. ---- Psalms 22:18-21 KJV – “They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture. -- 19- ( But ) be not thou far from me, O LORD: O my strength, ( haste thee to help me ). 20- ( Deliver my soul ) from the sword; “my darling” from the power of the dog. 21-- Save me ( from the lion's mouth ): for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns”. ---------///--- Jesus was “Very” fearful of being “stoned, beheaded by the sword, or thrown to the lions. - Jesus knew He had to be crucified, because that’s what was prophesied. ------ However, - You All have ( Beheaded ) Jesus!!! - You all have prevented the Union / Marriage of the “HEAD WITH THE BODY”!! – To all of you; - the head is still in Heaven, and You / “YOU” who are without the Head are dead. -- Call it anything you want to!! - The Body without the Head is “DEAD”!!! --- You all continue the slaying of the Son of God, while listening to your father!! ---- John 8:43-44 KJV -------//--- Again, - there is nothing that any of you Geniuses can do with any of this. You can only reject it as you do the Truth / Jesus Christ / God!!!!
“Communion”!! – You all don’t even know what it is!!

Paul – 110212