ECT "Coming Out"

john w

Hall of Fame
Believers are to "come out", but ours is a separation(sanctification-to be set apart)from sin, in our walk of service:

"Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. 2 Cor. 6:17 KJV

"Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch no unclean thing; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye clean, that bear the vessels of the LORD." Isaiah 52:11 KJV

Many confuse physical separation from the biblical command, not suggestion, to be spiritually separate from sin, and spiritually separate from unbelievers, and spiritually separate from believers who walk according to the world(*). For example, regarding "spiritual joining" with unbelievers, as it is written:

"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?" 2 Cor. 6:14 KJV

A believer is not commanded to separate physically from human society, or from the world itself:

"I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world". 1 Cor. 5:9-10 KJV

The believer is not called to separation physically from all association with unregenerate and sinful men; he is permitted to have civil association, even with fornicators, covetous, extortioners and idolaters....... But he is forbidden to regard such as acceptable within Christian fellowship, and is commanded to separate from all participation in the sins of the world=spiritual separation. This includes separation in our doctrine, our "walk", our words and deeds, and our fellowship.

Let the "boo's" commence!

1 Thessalonians 5 KJV

22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.

*-"spiritually separate from believers who walk according to the world."

2 Thessalonians 3:6 KJV

“Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.”

2 Thessalonians 3:14 KJV

“And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.”

Romans 16:17 KJV

“Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.”

andyc

2 Thessalonians 3:6 KJV

“Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.”

2 Thessalonians 3:14 KJV

“And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.”

Romans 16:17 KJV

“Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.”

I'm surprised you didn't punch the mirror this morning.

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm surprised you didn't punch the mirror this morning.

I'm surprise you have not PM'ed me, like Tettie, did, as "coming out" means something different to you two, fruitcake candyandycain.

Of course, you don't have a mirror, as you are not diggin' that carrot top mop, fruity countenance of yours.

So there, blokie.

andyc

I'm surprise you have not PM'ed me, like Tettie, did, as "coming out" means something different to you two, fruitcake candyandycain.

Of course, you don't have a mirror, as you are not diggin' that carrot top mop, fruity countenance of yours.

So there, blokie.

Seeing as you consider me lost, aren't you now contradicting what you said in the OP?

:rolleyes:

john w

Hall of Fame
Seeing as you consider me lost, aren't you now contradicting what you said in the OP?

:rolleyes:

Don't confuse your lack of reading comprehension skills, and your blindness, dopie Opie, due to that 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV problem of yours, with any alleged contradiction, on my part.

Can you dig it, fruitcake? Cool.

OCTOBER23

HEY GUYS,

GOD WANTS US TO BE PURE IN MIND AND WORD.

Ephesians 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth,

but that which is good to the use of edifying,

that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Ephesians 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge

of the Son of God, unto a perfect man,

unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: