#CNNBlackMail is number one trending topic on twitter

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
CNN in largely in the business of holding public figures accountable

When did that become the primary role of a news agency?

And how come they dropped the ball during the last eight years?

Last edited:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
CNN in largely in the business of holding public figures accountable.
He's not a public figure. And the normal method for accountability is bringing the truth to light, exposing lies, contradictions, hypocrisy, etc., not holding something over someone's head. Should media companies make a habit of holding information in exchange for behavior they believe to be good?

People who are menaced by the truth of their abhorrent behavior coming out probably should be. I would bet that he's quite relieved about the deal he got from CNN. People spread hate thinking that they're anonymous, but once in a while their mask slips, and I think that's too the good. These communities are mushrooms, for right now, and I think it's worth it not letting them bloom into the light.
I don't disagree about there being potential for good in this.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Kamala Harris. :banana:

attachment.php

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
You lefties got nothin' - the right is stronger and better than ever. Americans are tired of the Fake News hashed out by MSM. I can't wait for 2020 !!!:dog:

"You'll be tired of winning. We'll win, win, win." - perhaps "patrick jane" could enlighten us as to when all this "win, win, winning" is scheduled to start!

We wouldn't want it to pass us all by without noticing!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

"You'll be tired of winning. We'll win, win, win." - perhaps "patrick jane" could enlighten us as to when all this "win, win, winning" is scheduled to start!

We wouldn't want it to pass us all by without noticing!
Thanks, great video. Do your homework jgarden, Trump has been Winning since 11-8-16