Clinical professor publishes Rethinking Lockdown Groupthink

Gary K

Banned
A clinical professor at the University of Alberta in Canada has changed his mind on lockdowns. He says the collateral damage done by lockdowns is too great and is causing major problems with mental issues such as groupthink which we see on display here. If you don't follow the groupthink you're a loon or a conspiracy theorist.

You can download the paper and read the abstract at the following link.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I still remember the retarded mantra right before the lock-downs started: "If it saves even one life, it's worth it".
What a retarded pile of bull that was!
Surely the same rationale should be applied to every flu season. If even one life is saved during flu season by instituting a full lockdown and mandatory mask wearing then it would be worth it, yes?

chair

I still remember the retarded mantra right before the lock-downs started: "If it saves even one life, it's worth it".
What a retarded pile of bull that was!
Yep. Stupid. Now, if they had said "if it saves 400,000 lives. it's worth it" - then what? 400,000 times larger pile of retarded bull?

ok doser

Yep. Stupid. Now, if they had said "if it saves 400,000 lives. it's worth it" - then what? 400,000 times larger pile of retarded bull?
You know who was locked down against their will?
Nursing home/long term care residents in New York City, in Quebec, in Ontario

ok doser

What if I told you that Trump's management of the Kung Flu so far has saved 330,600,000 lives?

Last edited:

chair

Thank you. I do.
But it often appears that you have difficulty with comprehension.

Do you understand how I came up with that number?
No. I generally fail to understand your twisted thinking.

The number is about the population of the entire US, so I suspect this has something to do with your concept of the Trump Messiah.

ok doser

The number is about the population of the entire US, so I suspect this has something to do with your concept of the Trump Messiah.
The number I gave is the total population of the United States (331 million) minus the 400,000 deaths by Covid.

In other words all of the people in the United States who have NOT died of Covid.

Last edited:

ok doser

Your blind reliance on lockdown procedures to end transmission of Corona virus assumes that they are otherwise benign.

Not so. Lockdowns are a tradeoff vastly more detrimental than the virus itself.

890 Thousand Excess Deaths Due to Covid and Lockdowns​

Gary K

Banned
Your blind reliance on lockdown procedures to end transmission of Corona virus assumes that they are otherwise benign.

Not so. Lockdowns are a tradeoff vastly more detrimental than the virus itself.

890 Thousand Excess Deaths Due to Covid and Lockdowns​