Clete's POTD 10-22-05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Yorzhik said:
Purex... try some listening skills. There is some information here.

You seem to be completely devoid of that skill. For instance, we cannot get past your first line:
Purex said:
There is nothing logically incoherent about NOT "accounting" for the existence of the sun.

when we replace "sun" with "logic" (as you are using them interchangably here). You are willfully ignorant, so you won't answer this; however, for those who have a modicum of desire to understand, here is the question:

How can we evaluate logic without first having blind faith in logic? If one does want to evaluate logic with logic then please please please be honest and say, "yes, I use logic, and I admit that my faith in logic is completely blind, unsubstantiated, unaccounted for, unverified, unauthenticated, and unable to be calibrated... thus, it could be wrong, counterfeit, doubtful, dubious, fake, false, fictitious, inaccurate, mythical, spurious, ungenuine, or untrue.". I know Purex won't admit it, but a fair, frank, genuine, honerable, reputable, honest person should. It's because Purex consistently acts like a dullard idiot moron.

My thanks to the thesaurus. Repetition for emphasis.

I love it! :thumb:

Post 121

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
PureX said:
Yeah, I also noticed that you crawled away, crying because you couldn't come up with a response of your own. What a weasel.
You are a liar PX. It's pathetic that you claim to be a Christian. I responded and repeated my response and I'm not willing to do so a third time. Get over it.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
PureX is talking to himself.

PureX said:
Yeah, I also noticed that you crawled away, crying because you couldn't come up with a response of your own. What a weasel.
I guess you had to end your post with insults, too. What a big man you are. Way to take the high road, Dude! - PureX

PureX

Clete said:
You are a liar PX. It's pathetic that you claim to be a Christian. I responded and repeated my response and I'm not willing to do so a third time. Get over it.
You're a weisel who can't back up his blind assertions and won't admit that he can't back them up, so instead pretends he has already done so. It's all there for anyone to see if they read the posts.

And I don't claim to be a Christian.

Status
Not open for further replies.