Clarity in teaching.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
How can we have clarity in teaching? There is the audience. There is the message, possibly being preached. There is clarity in the mind and or on behalf of the teacher. And there is clarity in what is being communicated or heard and possibly received. Not everyone accepts every thing. From a good teacher we ought to. Use discernment even then if possible or necessary. As for the word that has been heard that can be received (accepted) as well, not just received in the sense of hearing and automatically accepting it or becoming obedient without any thought.

James 1:21 NASB - Therefore, putting aside all filthiness and all that remains of wickedness, in humility receive the word implanted, which is able to save your souls.

James 1:21 NKJV - Therefore lay aside all filthiness and overflow of wickedness, and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls.

There is clarity about what you are going to teach or about your subject matter.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
How can we have clarity in teaching? There is the audience. There is the message, possibly being preached. There is clarity in the mind and or on behalf of the teacher. And there is clarity in what is being communicated or heard and possibly received. Not everyone accepts every thing. From a good teacher we ought to. Use discernment even then if possible or necessary. As for the word that has been heard that can be received (accepted) as well, not just received in the sense of hearing and automatically accepting it or becoming obedient without any thought.

James 1:21 NASB - Therefore, putting aside all filthiness and all that remains of wickedness, in humility receive the word implanted, which is able to save your souls.

James 1:21 NKJV - Therefore lay aside all filthiness and overflow of wickedness, and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls.

There is clarity about what you are going to teach or about your subject matter.

I said
lol Your an idiot. You talk about clarity and then you use two different bibles. That is not clarity. You have some more of your self serving rules that are ridiculous. There are false doctrines, and false bibles.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your an idiot. You talk about clarity and then you use two different bibles. That is not clarity. You have some more of your self serving rules that are ridiculous. There are false doctrines, and false bibles.

I grew up with the NASB and you have quoted from the NKJV.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus taught.

Mark 6:30 KJV - And the apostles gathered themselves together unto Jesus, and told him all things, both what they had done, and what they had taught.
Mark 12:35 KJV - And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in the temple, How say the scribes that Christ is the Son of David?
John 7:14 KJV - Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.
John 7:28 KJV - Then cried Jesus in the temple as he taught, saying, Ye both know me, and ye know whence I am: and I am not come of myself, but he that sent me is true, whom ye know not.
John 8:20 KJV - These words spake Jesus in the treasury, as he taught in the temple: and no man laid hands on him; for his hour was not yet come.
John 18:20 KJV - Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing.

Philip taught the Etheopian Eunuch.

Paul taught.

Apollos taught.

Aquila and Priscilla taught.

Etc....