Clarence Page: Who’s afraid of critical race theory? Those who don’t know what it is

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
So, please enlighten us.

I've posted enough links here for you to read - if you wanted to be enlightened. The work of being enlightened falls to you.

But you can't use terms like white-washed, white privilege and white worship in your explanation because those demonstrate that you have also fallen into the same propaganda trap you accuse right-wingers of believing.

I'd use whatever terms I wanted to use, thanks.

DakotaRose

I've posted enough links here for you to read - if you wanted to be enlightened. The work of being enlightened falls to you.

I'd use whatever terms I wanted to use, thanks.
You are claiming to know and understand CRT while also accusing all white conservatives of not knowing and understanding what it is. Yet you can't -- or won't -- explain it to us in your own words while refraining from being inflammatory.

Do you not see the hypocrisy there?

Further, you refuse to explain it while asking us to read your links. I suppose your links are somehow less biased than the big bad Fox news?

Do you not see the ignorance there?

Additionally, we awful white racist Christian crazies cannot use any word, have any art, sculpture, name, book, etc that is offensive or derogatory to other races but you can "use whatever words you want"?

Do you not see how you are actually a part of the problem not a part of the solution?

Before you go pointing fingers at entire groups of people based on stereotypes (again, hypocrisy) perhaps you should look within yourself. Isn't that what progressives want? Then why do so many fall flat on that?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You are claiming to know and understand CRT while also accusing all white conservatives of not knowing and understanding what it is. Yet you can't -- or won't -- explain it to us in your own words while refraining from being inflammatory.

Do you not see the hypocrisy there?

No. I had to learn about it myself. No reason you can't do the same.

Further, you refuse to explain it while asking us to read your links. I suppose your links are somehow less biased than the big bad Fox news?

Do you not see the ignorance there?

You don't have to read the links. You don't have to read me. Do whatever you like. 🤷‍♀️

Additionally, we awful white racist Christian crazies cannot use any word, have any art, sculpture, name, book, etc that is offensive or derogatory to other races but you can "use whatever words you want"?

Why would you "awful white racist Christian crazies" want to "use any word, have any art, sculpture, name, book, etc that is offensive or derogatory to other races?"

Do you not see how you are actually a part of the problem not a part of the solution?

Before you go pointing fingers at entire groups of people based on stereotypes (again, hypocrisy) perhaps you should look within yourself. Isn't that what progressives want? Then why do so many fall flat on that?

😂

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Why would you "awful white racist Christian crazies" want to "use any word, have any art, sculpture, name, book, etc that is offensive or derogatory to other races?"
Oooh, ooooh, oooh! Pick me Mr Carter! Pick me!

As an awful white racist Christian crazy, I would want to use words, art, sculpture, names and books that are offensive or derogatory to other races because more often than not they're hilarious.

And unlike you humorless retards, I appreciate things that are hilarious. 😘

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Try me. Why are you so afraid to give a basic explanation?

Afraid? Since when have I ever been afraid? Stubborn, yeah.

doser dug his own hole by obsessing about getting a response on his terms, so I don’t mind letting him or anyone stew. 🙂 He‘s said before he doesn’t care what I think - until he does I guess. I don’t think you care what I think either, like him you’re looking for a gotcha, and sometimes I play your game and sometimes I don’t. Oh well.

When I want to learn about something, I do the work of looking it up myself. Bootstraps and all, right?

Right Divider

Body part
Afraid? Since when have I ever been afraid? Stubborn, yeah.

doser dug his own hole by obsessing about getting a response on his terms, so I don’t mind letting him or anyone stew. 🙂 He‘s said before he doesn’t care what I think - until he does I guess. I don’t think you care what I think either, like him you’re looking for a gotcha, and sometimes I play your game and sometimes I don’t. Oh well.

When I want to learn about something, I do the work of looking it up myself. Bootstraps and all, right?
You make claims and then "stubbornly" refuse to support them.
Perhaps we'd like to know what YOU think that it means. If you want to keep it a secret, that's certainly your choice. It makes you look silly in my opinion.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You make claims and then "stubbornly" refuse to support them.
Perhaps we'd like to know what YOU think that it means. If you want to keep it a secret, that's certainly your choice. It makes you look silly in my opinion.

I‘ve supported plenty of claims here. But like most people, I’ve always chosen where and how to spend my energies.

It’s fascinating to see how this disturbs some of you.

ok doser

I‘ve supported plenty of claims here. But like most people, I’ve always chosen where and how to spend my energies.

You're confusing "disturbs" with "enjoy mocking you"

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part

Lon

You're confusing "disturbs" with "enjoy mocking you"
No disturbance. If you want to make vacuous claims that you're not willing to support, that's on you.
In consideration, I think it is a coping mechanism? Or does she genuinely believe she has transcended in her speech and suddenly become persuasive and poignant, in her head for some reason, so much so that people are genuinely disturbed??? I can't think that's the answer. Anna, do you actually see you are given to exaggerations and misstatements (many of them can be seen as incredibly untrue like you accusing me of trying to break you) more frequently on TOL? What is the reason for this? Just posturing and debate dialogue that is superficial? :idunno: I couldn't see why she put me on ignore when I called her on no more and no less than exactly this debate tactic. It at least has every appearance of dishonest to me. I'm not a friend' for saying so, but that's not true. Friends don't lie to friends (and hopefully not to other people either).

ok doser

In consideration, I think it is a coping mechanism? Or does she genuinely believe she has transcended in her speech and suddenly become persuasive and poignant, in her head for some reason, so much so that people are genuinely disturbed??? I can't think that's the answer. Anna, do you actually see you are given to exaggerations and misstatements (many of them can be seen as incredibly untrue like you accusing me of trying to break you) more frequently on TOL? What is the reason for this? Just posturing and debate dialogue that is superficial? :idunno: I couldn't see why she put me on ignore when I called her on no more and no less than exactly this debate tactic. It at least has every appearance of dishonest to me. I'm not a 'friend' for saying so, but that's not true. Friends don't lie to friends (and hopefully not to other people either).
She is channeling barbie, who was a master of the art of attributing emotion to his opponent

ok doser

@Lon

For example:

A furious anna angrily responds:

It's a way of distracting from the topic of conversation because then your opponent has to address your mischaracterization of their state of mind.
Classic trolling.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
We're not talking about those. We're talking about this particular one.

Poor girl.

No disturbance. If you want to make vacuous claims that you're not willing to support, that's on you.

It actually does disturb you quite a bit if the controlling part of your personality just can't let people be. Knight said if you didn't like a certain thread or a certain poster, move on! Life is short, and I don't spend all my time and energy on people who seem to live only to fuss over whether or not a poster on the internet is doing what you want them to do. I just had a super morning at the dentist, and then I have shopping to do because I've got family coming for dinner tonight. Just let it go, RD. It's not important. I know doser can't let go, but maybe you can.