Cities Across America Creating Rainbow Crosswalks to Celebrate ‘LGBTQ Pride’

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
If you want a response, you're going to have to either not use made-up terms, or explain what they mean.
Well, you just did respond, so apparently that's not true.

SSB is immoral. You were saying that such a statement/belief is homophobic. That's all.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Ok so with your rational mind, how can something come into existence from nothing whatsoever?

Dont know, but my rational mind suggests that a week long creation event, special creation, about 6000 years ago is not even close to real world.

marhig

Dont know, but my rational mind suggests that a week long creation event, special creation, about 6000 years ago is not even close to real world.

As I said the Bible is spiritual and is full of deeper meanings, but I've never seen anywhere in the Bible that says that God created the world 6000 years ago. Where does it say that? Thanks

marhig

Also if you have a rational mind, then you should rationally think that there must be a creator who created the universe as something can't come from nothing. And the way that everything works, their has to be a greater mind behind it all.

And that mind is the living God.

marhig

Something coming from nothing. A Superior/Supernatural being (Creator) would need to come from something.
We can't come from nothing, so believing that there is no creator is just nonsense. The evidence that God exists is everywhere!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I don't believe that any gods command anything. If you believe you have a mandate from one, that's your business until you start living out your delusions in other peoples' lives. If you do, we have a problem.
So, you're an atheist, most atheists think that people are free to enjoy their perversions

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We can't come from nothing, so believing that there is no creator is just nonsense. The evidence that God exists is everywhere!

So nothing resembling proof, just belief and a declaration that anything else just couldn't be. Got it.