Circumcision, what is it!!

Letsargue

OK, ALL YOU GENIUSES, - this should be so simple that any HALF WIT should be able to answer, - BUT NOT YOU!!!! – What was “CIRCUMCISION” under the Old Law, and what is the CIRCUMCISION OF THE HEART, under Christ!!!! ----- AGAIN, I SAY, “PROVE ME WRONG”, - BECAUSE, AGAIN, I AM “PROVING YOU WRONG” IN EVERYTHING I WRITE!!!! Therefore, all you geniuses must run and hide in your Catacombs!!

Is Circumcision, - Uncircumcision, or Circumcision!! – Is the Circumcision of the Heart, Circumcision, or Uncircumcision!!! – THAT’S EASY – “YES”!!! – But none of you fools can answer it!!!
Deuteronomy 1:39 KJV – “Your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, and your children, which in that day HAD NO KNOWLEDGE BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL, they shall go in thither, and unto THEM WILL I GIVE IT, AND THEY SHALL POSSESS IT”. -----

Those who God took “INTO” THE PROMISED LAND / CANAAN, WERE THE “UNCIRCUMCISED” OF THE CIRCUMCISION!!!! -- Then they were “CIRCUMCISED”!!
The Circumcision inherited the promise, being Uncircumcised!!
SO THEN!! – What was Circumcision!! – Was it the putting off the foreskin!!! – NO, GOD FORBID!! – The Foreskin was the memorial of the “BODY” that WAS “PUT OFF”!! – All you Geniuses say they threw away the Foreskins~~~. What did they do with them!!! – COME ON GENIUSES!!!! – Which was put off and become of no account!! – THE BODY, - “THE BODY”, NOT THE FORESKIN; - you blind and ignorant faithless know-it-alls!!!! – Again, are not all those things a shadow of things that were to come!!! – NOT TO YOU GENIUSES!!! – The putting “OFF” of the body “FROM” the only thing that will never be guilty of any fornication or adultery is the FORESKIN; the memorial of the BODY!!!

The Circumcision of the Heart is WHAT, GENIUSES!!!
Most all the blood sacrifices under the Old Law were the very essence, or shadow of the Circumcision of the Heart. --- In ALL THE WORDS in the Word of God, find “ONE” that says that the PRIESTS removed the HEART!!! – That is what the Priests were doing; - they were Circumcising the Lamb, or the Sacrifices. – The Circumcising of the Heart, is and was, the removing the Heart along with the lungs, kidneys, liver, stomach, intestines, - ALL THE INNERS!! – Then removed the shoulder and all the rest of the carcass. – After it was over, there was NOTHING LEFT!!! - THAT IS CIRCUMCISION, OR THE CIRCUMCISION OF THE HEART!!! – YOU PUT OFF THE WHOLE BODY, NOT JUST THE HEART OR FORESKIN, -- YOU BLIND GUIDES OF FOOLS!!!
The Circumcision of the Heart “IS” the removing of the whole body from a pierced heart, and the HEART. – You blind geniuses, - we are NOT OF THE BODY BECAUSE, WE WERE CIRCUMCISED, OR CUT OFF FROM OUR CARNAL BODIES!!!! – What is left of you!! – NOTHING!!! – You are SUPPOSED to be a NEW CREATURE, not the same fool that asked Jesus to come into your HEART, if you have been Circumcised of the HEART!!! – How can Christ enter that which has been REMOVED!!!! --- “FOOOOLS”!!!!!!
CIRCUMCISION OF THE HEART, IS THE UNCIRCUMCISION OF CHRIST!! ---- “PROVE THAT WRONG, SMART GUYS"!! -- Prove it!!

Paul – 012912

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Screaming at people is probably never advised at any circumcision of the heart or otherwise. just sayin...

elohiym

Circumcision of the heart is synonymous with having His law written on our heart, and synonymous with being born again and converted.

Letsargue

Circumcision of the heart is synonymous with having His law written on our heart, and synonymous with being born again and converted.

The flesh is not the Christian, our Spirit is, and that is of the Heart / Mind!!

Does anything God says, over rule any other THING He says!! – God says it all, and each is of itself being Truth of itself. --- If the Christian had a “blood pumping heart”, you’d be right, however, the Christian is only a mind, the “Mind of Christ”, and there can be nothing greater!! --- 1 Corinthians 2:16 KJV ---- In Jesus’ Mind / Our Mind dwells Jesus Christ, the Father, and the Holy Ghost, which is the Righteousness / the Word, / ALL COMMANDMENTS!! – That’s our new Heart / the Mind of Christ!! --- Psalms 119:172 KJV –

Paul – 012912

Letsargue

The Christian has the “MIND” / “HEART” of Christ, not a blood pump. – No Christian has a red blood pump!!! – No Christian is the FLESH, the FLESH is not the Christian, but the SPIRIT that dwells in the FLESH!!!! – That makes the Mind of the Christian engraved with Christ, which is the righteousness of the commandments!!

I don’t understand how you guys expect to miss Hell!!!

Paul – 020112