CIA Used To Infiltrate The Media... Now The CIA Is The Media

Gary K

Banned
I often used the name mockingbird media for the corporate media. It's not a gratuitous insult. There's a reason I use the name.

eider

I often used the name mockingbird media for the corporate media. It's not a gratuitous insult. There's a reason I use the name.

Oh dear.....
So the Fight-club whisperers don't like the CIA. OK, I get that.

After all, this journalist writes about the ''lying, torturing, drug-running, warmongering Central Intelligence Agency'' ...so we wouldn't expect his report to be balanced, would we? Would we?! ;)

Anyway, to protect from being dragged in to Court and sued we can read that the ''NYT’s original story made mention of “officials” being involved in the story.

And ....... ''It wasn’t until later that The New York Times began reporting that the CIA was looking into the Russian bounties allegations at all.'' ....... which is a fair indication that the investigation was ongoing and that disclosure could need to be witheld initially.

....ffreeloader, so you don't like the US government, the FBI, the CIA, the Courts (that find against your friends), about half of the American people, most other countries in the World, .......... I wonder who you do actually like?