Christ's Glorious, Perfected Church that is Without Spot or Wrinkle

False Prophet

Those who hear the word of the LORD, and do it are likened unto those that build their foundations upon the rock. Those who hear the word of the LORD, and do not do it are likened unto those who build their foundation upon the sand. The winds and the rains come upon their houses and great is their crash, because their foundations are built on sand. However, those whose houses are built upon the rock; stand.
Ezek13 The Lord spoke his word to me, saying: 2 “Human, prophesy against the prophets of Israel. Say to those who make up their own prophecies: ‘Listen to the word of the Lord. 3 This is what the Lord God says: How terrible it will be for the foolish prophets who follow their own ideas and have not seen a vision from me!

The prophets of the harlot church do not preach the word of the LORD, they preach from the imaginations of their own hearts. When they want to make the bushel smaller and the sheckle bigger, that is what they are going to preach: "prosperity! God wants to make you rich!"

Your prophets see false visions and prophesy lies. They say, “This is the message of the Lord,” when the Lord has not sent them. But they still hope their words will come true. 7 You said, “This is the message of the Lord,” but that is a false vision. Your prophecies are lies, because I have not spoken.
They preach doctrines that do not conform you to godliness. They preach nice stories, and everything except the Gospel.

8 “‘So this is what the Lord God says: Because you prophets spoke things that are false and saw visions that do not come true, I am against you, says the Lord God. 9 I will punish the prophets who see false visions and prophesy lies. They will have no place among my people. Their names will not be written on the list of the people of Israel, and they will not enter the land of Israel. Then you will know that I am the Lord God. Ezek 13

The prophets of the harlot church say, "Peace, peace, when there is no peace." They preach the peace and safety message of the rapture. You see in the parable of the wheat and the tares how the wicked shall be gathered out from among the wheat of the holy and righteous. The field is the world. The wheat is the holy ones who are without spot, blemish, or wrinkle. The tares are the evil doers that cause stumbling at the Word of God, and Jesus becomes a rock of offense.

10 “‘It is because they lead my people the wrong way by saying, “Peace!” when there is no peace. When the people build a weak wall, the prophets cover it with whitewash to make it look strong. 11 So tell those who cover a weak wall with whitewash that it will fall down. Rain will pour down, hailstones will fall, and a stormy wind will break the wall down. 12 When the wall has fallen, people will ask you, “Where is the whitewash you used on the wall?”

This is the white washed wall that I am talking about. The white washed wall of the harlot church. God is going to tear it down. The wind and the rains will come against this white washed wall, and great will be its crash.

13 “‘So this is what the Lord God says: I will break the wall with a stormy wind. In my anger rain will pour down, and hailstones will destroy the wall. 14 I will tear down the wall on which you put whitewash. I will level it to the ground so that people will see the wall’s foundation. And when the wall falls, you will be destroyed under it. Then you will know that I am the Lord. 15 So I will carry out my anger on the wall and against those who covered it with whitewash. Then I will tell you, “The wall is gone, and those who covered it with whitewash are gone. 16 The prophets of Israel who prophesy to Jerusalem and who see visions of peace for the city, when there is no peace, will be gone, says the Lord God.”’ Ezek 13

Robert Pate

Banned
Those who hear the word of the LORD, and do it are likened unto those that build their foundations upon the rock. Those who hear the word of the LORD, and do not do it are likened unto those who build their foundation upon the sand. The winds and the rains come upon their houses and great is their crash, because their foundations are built on sand. However, those whose houses are built upon the rock; stand.
Ezek13 The Lord spoke his word to me, saying: 2 “Human, prophesy against the prophets of Israel. Say to those who make up their own prophecies: ‘Listen to the word of the Lord. 3 This is what the Lord God says: How terrible it will be for the foolish prophets who follow their own ideas and have not seen a vision from me!

The prophets of the harlot church do not preach the word of the LORD, they preach from the imaginations of their own hearts. When they want to make the bushel smaller and the sheckle bigger, that is what they are going to preach: "prosperity! God wants to make you rich!"

Your prophets see false visions and prophesy lies. They say, “This is the message of the Lord,” when the Lord has not sent them. But they still hope their words will come true. 7 You said, “This is the message of the Lord,” but that is a false vision. Your prophecies are lies, because I have not spoken.
They preach doctrines that do not conform you to godliness. They preach nice stories, and everything except the Gospel.

8 “‘So this is what the Lord God says: Because you prophets spoke things that are false and saw visions that do not come true, I am against you, says the Lord God. 9 I will punish the prophets who see false visions and prophesy lies. They will have no place among my people. Their names will not be written on the list of the people of Israel, and they will not enter the land of Israel. Then you will know that I am the Lord God. Ezek 13

The prophets of the harlot church say, "Peace, peace, when there is no peace." They preach the peace and safety message of the rapture. You see in the parable of the wheat and the tares how the wicked shall be gathered out from among the wheat of the holy and righteous. The field is the world. The wheat is the holy ones who are without spot, blemish, or wrinkle. The tares are the evil doers that cause stumbling at the Word of God, and Jesus becomes a rock of offense.

10 “‘It is because they lead my people the wrong way by saying, “Peace!” when there is no peace. When the people build a weak wall, the prophets cover it with whitewash to make it look strong. 11 So tell those who cover a weak wall with whitewash that it will fall down. Rain will pour down, hailstones will fall, and a stormy wind will break the wall down. 12 When the wall has fallen, people will ask you, “Where is the whitewash you used on the wall?”

This is the white washed wall that I am talking about. The white washed wall of the harlot church. God is going to tear it down. The wind and the rains will come against this white washed wall, and great will be its crash.

13 “‘So this is what the Lord God says: I will break the wall with a stormy wind. In my anger rain will pour down, and hailstones will destroy the wall. 14 I will tear down the wall on which you put whitewash. I will level it to the ground so that people will see the wall’s foundation. And when the wall falls, you will be destroyed under it. Then you will know that I am the Lord. 15 So I will carry out my anger on the wall and against those who covered it with whitewash. Then I will tell you, “The wall is gone, and those who covered it with whitewash are gone. 16 The prophets of Israel who prophesy to Jerusalem and who see visions of peace for the city, when there is no peace, will be gone, says the Lord God.”’ Ezek 13

"On Christ the solid rock I stand.

All other ground is sinking sand".

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Please explain to me how you believe the Gospel when you blaspheme it all day everyday, because the Gospel is Calvinism, The Tulip !

You have been brainwashed. Show me Calvinism, TULIP in the scriptures. Show me where it specifically says it is the the Gospel. The Gospel is this;

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 King James Version (KJV)

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Paul emphatically states in verse 1, I declare unto you the Gospel. Show me where the scriptures declare that about Calvinism.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
The underlying problem is that when viewed by the outside observer, the claims made by American Christians fall far short of their ability to put them into practice.

Many of the Christians in this forum appear to have no more joy in their lives or empathy towards their fellow man than non-Christians.

Until we can clearly demonstrate that Christ has brought an observable difference into our lives, why should non-Christians take our claims seriously?

Nanja

The underlying problem is that when viewed by the outside observer, the claims made by American Christians fall far short of their ability to put them into practice.

Many of the Christians in this forum appear to have no more joy in their lives or empathy towards their fellow man than non-Christians.

Until we can clearly demonstrate that Christ has brought an observable difference into our lives, why should non-Christians take our claims seriously?

The Elect preach the Gospel Truths of TULIP.

God's Will be done with unbelievers John 8:24!

~~~~~

Robert Pate

Banned

A recent poll indicated that there is only about a 10% difference between the morals of Christians and non Christians.