ECT Christ's finished work on the cross

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus is not His Father the only true God.

Jesus had to be of the first creation in order to save them who believe in Him.

The way in which Christ is of the new creation is by way of the uniting of the Father in His sons person, not that Jesus is the creator Himself as many claim.

Read Rev.ch 4 and 5.

LA

You're dabbling with "Blasphemy!!"

I repeat what the Bible says--

1Co 15:33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.
1Co 15:34 Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

1Co 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
1Co 15:21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

1Ti 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

You claim to know him but your mouth proves you do not.

Mat 25:11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
Mat 25:12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
Mat 25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

LA

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Jesus is not His Father the only true God.

Jesus had to be of the first creation in order to save them who believe in Him.

The way in which Christ is of the new creation is by way of the uniting of the Father in His sons person, not that Jesus is the creator Himself as many claim.

Read Rev.ch 4 and 5.

LA

He was with God and He was God and all things wee made by Him and without was not anything made which has been made.

He was in the world and the world was mad by Him but the world knew Him not....you are in the world view then.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I repeat what the Bible says--

1Co 15:33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.
1Co 15:34 Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

1Co 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
1Co 15:21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

1Ti 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

You claim to know him but your mouth proves you do not.

Mat 25:11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
Mat 25:12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
Mat 25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

LA

Man can only mediate man's side
God can only mediate God's side
Jesus Christ who is God and man can mediate between God and man.

oatmeal

But yes Christ can only save if He is God....if He is man He can teach, if He is a prophet He can warn, but to save He must be God.

Nehemiah 9:27

Therefore thou deliveredst them into the hand of their enemies, who vexed them: and in the time of their trouble, when they cried unto thee, thou heardest them from heaven; and according to thy manifold mercies thou gavest them saviours, who saved them out of the hand of their enemies.

Scripture disagrees with you.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
0 Bible results for “"finished work".”

Sorry, we didn’t find any results for your search. Please try the following:

Double-check spelling, especially people and place names.
Make sure there are spaces between words. Bible Gateway treats “nameoftheFather” and “name of the Father” differently.
Use fewer words in your search, especially if you’re unsure of the exact phrase. For example, “baptizing name Father” and “baptizing them in the name of the Father” will both return Matthew 28:19; however, the latter leaves a greater chance for spelling and syntax errors.
Retry your search in another translation.

King James Version (KJV)
by Public Domain

Right Divider

Body part
0 Bible results for “"finished work".”

Sorry, we didn’t find any results for your search. Please try the following:

Double-check spelling, especially people and place names.
Make sure there are spaces between words. Bible Gateway treats “nameoftheFather” and “name of the Father” differently.
Use fewer words in your search, especially if you’re unsure of the exact phrase. For example, “baptizing name Father” and “baptizing them in the name of the Father” will both return Matthew 28:19; however, the latter leaves a greater chance for spelling and syntax errors.
Retry your search in another translation.

King James Version (KJV)
by Public Domain
What a "smart guy" you are...... not! :yawn: