Christians Should Vote

Christians Should Vote

• Total voters

JosephR

If you do not vote be quiet about political issues.

I dont think thats quite fair BR... for a few reasons...

First for a Christian I would think you ask yourself,,what would Jesus Do? right? IF Jesus was given the choice to vote ,would HE choose the lesser of two evils?? I asked myself this same question and came away with the obvious answer that He would NOT choose any evil,no matter how comparatively smaller then another.

Second, if we see , and we can that voting does not do much good esp in the BIGGER elections, then thats MORE of a reason to voice opinions on political views.

good to see you again BTW hope all is well with you and yours :)

theophilus

I'm still trying to figure out what purpose the popular vote is in this day and age.

The way I understand the system; the electoral college picks our President.

???

drbrumley

I'm still trying to figure out what purpose the popular vote is in this day and age.

The way I understand the system; the electoral college picks our President.

???

The Electoral College is the mechanism to send someone to the White House, but it is the popular vote at the state level that is the mechanism for a candidate to get points in the electoral college to win said White House.

theophilus

The Electoral College is the mechanism to send someone to the White House, but it is the popular vote at the state level that is the mechanism for a candidate to get points in the electoral college to win said White House.

Thanks!

:thumb:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Well talk to him about it, not me. He's the one who said it.
Is "brewmama" actually arguing that those who crucified Christ should be considered "ministers of God" - deserving our respect and loyalty?

If that qualifies as a "minister of God," there would be virtually no one left to serve as a "minister of the Devil!"

Last edited: